Dark + Diamond Floral Design Reviews

84 | Beacon, NY

84 Reviews for Dark + Diamond Floral Design

Terryn · Married on 10/05/2013

Sarah did such a wonderful job with the floral arrangements at my wedding. She was a pleasure and delight to work with - very responsive and knew exactly what I was looking for (even when I didnt give her much guidance). Everything was professional, prompt and easy when working with Sarah. And the flower arrangements were just gorgeous. I received so many compliments on my bridal bouquet. I definitely recommend Sarah and Engaging Floral Designs.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Mia · Married on 06/29/2013

Sara is a true artist, her work is amazing. The samples are just a sneak preview of the amazing work she does. So easy to work with, give her an idea and she will take care of the rest.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Katherine · Married on 06/01/2013

Sarah Lusardi did an amazing job on my wedding flowers!! I was very impressed with Sarah's professional approach from our very first meeting. She took the time to talk to me and even checked my Pinterest page to capture my vision - the result was an elegant and romantic setting and I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/11/2013

Sarah was great!! So prompt in her email replies (which to me is very important for a vendor), and super organized. I knew exactly what I was getting. She took time to meet with my mom and I, and answered tons of questions we had both in person and via email. Send me pictures of other arrangements similar to mine so I knew what to expect, and even met me at the venue one week prior to go over everything again. All of the flowers were exactly what we had discussed, and I was very pleased with it all!!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Cristina · Married on 09/23/2012

Third time was a charm! After meeting with two other vendors and being underwhelmed by their lack of professionalism, I had the luck and absolute pleasure of being referred to NY Engagements. From start to finish Sarah proved herself to be a consummate professional. If you want a vendor who is responsive, intuitive, easy to work with, organized, and a creator of beautiful floral designs, do yourself a favor and do not miss out on the opportunity to let NY Engagements make your wedding a beautiful occasion.

Sent on 11/09/2012

Brianne · Married on 09/22/2012

Sarah was a delight to work with. She was so professional and friendly. I felt like a valued customer from our first correspondence. She was highly accommodating and patient with me - someone who has no knowledge on flowers and would send her emails with multiple pictures attached with descriptions for each. It felt like working with a friend with Sarah. Not to mention she did an absolute amazing job with the finish products. She listened well, met and exceeded expectations - stunning. Thank you again SO much, Sarah. You're wonderful!

Anthony · Married on 09/09/2012

Absolutely beautiful flowers from boquets and Center pieces . Highly recommended for your wedding day .

In good health
    Anthony & Antonietta

Sent on 09/11/2012

the best florist i was so happy with my flowers thank you so much you knew exactly what i like plus you helped me with more ideas thank you

Emily · Married on 09/02/2012

We hired Sarah Lusardi to do the flowers for our Bronx Zoo wedding a few weeks back, and I literally could not have asked for more in a floriest or vendor. Sarah is a consummate professional and remained remarkably patient over the year-long course of my wedding planning. She never once made me feel like a nutty bride or that my questions were frivolous. We reviewed a ton of pictures together in the planning process to ensure that Sarah had a good idea of what I liked and what I disliked. She paid VERY close attention to detail and the end result was simply magical. Sarah has impeccable and sophisticated taste and pays very close attention to detail. When I caught a first glimpse of my chuppah, my breath was taken away. The bride/bridesmaid bouquets were elegant, classy and lucious and the flowers couldn't have been fresher. Everything showed up when and where it was supposed to! We received numerous compliments on the flowers over the course of the evening and I had 2 guests email me for Sarah's contact info in the weeks following the wedding. I would hire Sarah again in a heartbeat and can say without reservation that I couldn't imagine anyone, anywhere, doing a better job than Sarah and her team.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Anita · Married on 08/11/2012

The flowers were one of the absolute highlights of the wedding. They were breathtaking!! Sarah is extremely professional, punctual, organized, thoughtful, and flexible. She is very knowledgeable! Sarah made the best floral recommendations for various environments (example: very hot church without air conditioning) within my budget! The guests stated that her arrangements rivaled that of celebrity weddings. Seriously, Sarah was one of my most favorite vendors to work with!!

Sent on 03/11/2013

Heather Kellie · Married on 05/27/2012

I loved working with Sarah. My husband and I hired Engaging Floral Designs for our wedding ceremony and reception flower arrangements. She went above and beyond what we could have ever expected! Communication with Sarah was always clear, prompt and professional from our first email to the wedding day! I highly recommend Sarah and Engaging Floral Designs to any other Event planner or Bride!

• O

Matt · Married on 05/25/2012

Saying our wedding flowers were all we hoped for and more is an understatement. Sarah absolutely hit it out of the park with all of the flowers - every one of the details was so much better than we even imagined. The flowers lining the pergola, the aisle arrangements, the petals in the aisle, the centerpieces, the bouquets, the corsages, the ceremony arrangements, the orchids on the manzanita branches, the peony for the cake... all were so absolutely perfect. I think our many emails to her were probably as clear as mud, and she still managed to somehow read our minds and deliver exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Megg · Married on 10/22/2011

Sarah of Engaging Floral Designs was an absolutely wonderful florist! After meeting with her on a chilly spring day to discuss my vision for the flowers and the wedding overall, we could tell by her knowledge, attention to detail and beautiful work that she was the florist for us! She is very good at what she does and made suggestions as to what flowers would accompany each other well based on what types I had my heart set on and what our color scheme was. The final products were absolutely beautiful and we couldn't have been happier! We also ran in to a unique and unfortunate situation - our wedding was scheduled for August 28, 2011, and when Hurricane Irene threatened the east coast with dangerous weather, we were forced to postpone to October. Sarah was very flexible, helpful, understanding and reassuring in our stressful time of rescheduling and was able to work with us on our new date as well as provide us with all of the original flowers we had discussed originally, rather than having to rework our entire scheme for fall (which we still cannot thank her enough for!) Even when we ran in to potential timing hiccups on the day of the wedding, she was extremely accommodating in making sure we had our arrangements as quickly as possible for photos. Guests still rave about how beautiful the arrangements and our chuppah was, and I dried and preserved as much of my bouquet as I could! She was extremely professional but also incredibly nice - an absolute joy to work with! If you're looking for beautiful and unique work done by one of the sweetest people in the industry, I highly recommend working with Sarah!

Sent on 04/19/2012

Jane · Married on 10/16/2011

It was an an absolute pleasure to work with Sarah! She is both talented and professional. The arrangements she created for my daughters wedding were magnificent. The flowers were of the finest quality, and the arrangements were works of art! Everything was delivered exactly as promised. Sarah was extremely helpful during our consultations. She offered her own creative twist to my daughters ideas, and patiently discussed each and every flower considered. Her attention to detail and her perfectionism resulted in the most breathtaking arrangements! We were absolutely thrilled, and received many compliments from our guests.
    Thank you Sarah! We look forward to working with you again!

Sent on 12/29/2011

Kara · Married on 09/17/2011

Engaging Floral Designs provided the flowers for our wedding day. They were absolutely beautiful. They fit our rustic/elegant vineyard theme perfectly. We couldn't have dreamed of anything more. And working with Sarah was an absolute pleasure. She is a true professional and very talented. I would highly recommend her company to any future bride.

Sent on 10/12/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2011

So glad I chose NY Engagements, LLC & Engaging Floral Designs for my Wedding!! Sarah did a wonderful job. She was always quick to respond to my emails and made everything so easy. I'm not a flower person so I brought in pictures from magazines that I liked and Sarah took it from there!

Everything was just perfect. I absolutely LOVED the centerpiece! I wanted something a bit different so Sarah created a beautiful tree branch with orchids strung on with hanging votives. I received SO many compliments on the centerpieces. Wonderful job!!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Lisa · Married on 11/06/2010

Sarah did such an incredible job on our wedding day flowers. She took my crazy ideas and nailed it! Our centerpieces were out of this world and people couldn't stop talking about them! My bridal bouquet was exactly what I envisioned. I would recommend hiring Sarah, she was so professional and just a dream to work with. From the endless detailed emails and phone calls to personally constructing and delivering our flowers on the day of, we couldn't have asked for more. Great company :)

Sent on 02/04/2011

Taryn · Married on 10/23/2010

Sarah Lusardi is nothing less than AMAZING!! My flowers were gorgeous! They weren't typical everyday flowers they were flowers you rarely see which I loved!!! She is very understanding and goes above and beyond for brides. You can tell she truely LOVES what she does and is great at it. I can't say enough great things about her and her work!

Sent on 11/07/2010

Erin · Married on 09/25/2010

Let me begin this review by admitting I’m completely clueless and relatively unimpressed with flowers. But when planning my wedding I knew I definitely “needed” (and wanted) the obligatory bouquets and centerpieces. And as a total perfectionist who planned most every single detail of my wedding myself, I knew I needed to find the right florist- another perfectionist whose professionalism and pride in their work would ensure I had beautiful floral arrangements, even without specific instructions and expectations outlined in detail. I also knew I needed someone who could respond quickly and thoroughly to all inquiries. Sarah fit the bill! I gave Sarah some pretty general ideas and style preferences with a relatively strict budget. She was very respectful of my budget and completely understood the style and look I was aiming for. I was not disappointed in the slightest on our wedding day! All of our bouquets looked so fresh and beautiful- the pictures are really stunning. The ceremony space (outside in the fall) looked lovely and for a very reasonable price. And our centerpieces were beautiful- exactly what I had in mind. I received so many compliments on those and a girlfriend who took one home told me her home smelled wonderful for a week! I really could not have been happier with Sarah’s services and am so grateful we entrusted her with our wedding floral arrangements!

Sent on 10/22/2010

Allison · Married on 06/26/2010

Sarah and the team at Engaging Floral Designs did a beautiful job with our wedding flowers, and I would highly recommend her services to other brides. Sarah was very patient and worked closely with us to hone in on a vision for our flowers. Sarah really maximized our modest floral budget, and on the day of, we so happy to see how beautiful and bountiful our flowers looked. You should have seen our chuppah! Working with Sarah was a delight: Sarah was always professional, very prompt, and highly organized.

Sent on 01/09/2011

Nicolle · Married on 06/12/2010

My bouquet was absolutely amazing! I received so many comments on how unique and beautiful they were. It was just what I envisioned. The centerpieces were elegant, unique and made the room sparkle.

Sent on 07/16/2010
  • O

Alea · Married on 07/10/2009

We used Sarah Lusardi's services for flowers/decorations and invitations and everything came out absolutely perfectly. The value was incredible for the floral pieces she produced. She had a great selection of invitations and was super flexible, even when we changed our minds a thousand times!! I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 12/14/2010

Emily · Married on 11/09/2008

Absolutely stunning and beautiful arrangements. Very efficent as well

Sent on 02/23/2009

Julie · Married on 11/08/2008

My experience with NY Engagements was exceptional! The overall floral arrangements and decor were extremely beautiful. Working with our floral designer was a wonderful experience with absolutely no moment for concern. She was responsive, professional and flexible with all our needs and requests. I would highly recommend NY Engagements!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2008

Jill · Married on 10/04/2008

Sarah was fantastic!!! She always responded quickly, stayed well within my budget, gave me great suggestions for flower choices and even helped all the men put on their boutonnieres!! My flowers were absolutely stunning - I got compliments on them throughout the evening and they look just as beautiful in my pictures! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 10/06/2008