Darius Cordell Custom Wedding Dresses Reviews

Darius Cordell Custom Wedding Dresses 6
Darius Cordell Custom Wedding Dresses 7

Ann Malobabich · Getting married on 04/02/2021

Absolute Beauty!

My dress was exact, came earlier than expected. Absolute beauty! Thank you so much Darius Cordell team, I love it. Can't wait to wear it on our big day!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • W

William Faison · Getting married on 04/02/2021

Highly Recommend

I did a lot of research looking for a safe place to buy wedding dress online for my sister and ultimately decided on Darius Cordell online Website and I was not disappointed! My Sister Wedding dress is perfect, the quality is great. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Destiny Reed · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Awesome Dress - Awesome Experience!

Every dress I loved was over $5000. I just could not afford the dress that I wanted. After doing a bit of searching on line I found this designer. I was interested becuase they would make a csutom dress that was "inspired" by any design. So I sent them a picture of the dress I really wanted. They came back with an estimate that was about half of the original. I decided to trust them and move forward. They were extremely nice and cordial from the start. After I placed my order there was not a lot of communciation. BUt about 6 months later I got an email saying my dress was about to be done and to pay my balance. I paid it. ABout a month later my dress arrived. It was GEORGOUS! And it fit like a gem. I could not be happier. I will admit I was skeptical at first. But I am so glad I took the chance. I got the style I wanted for half the cost. Thank you Darius Cordell Designs!

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Sofia

sofia morris · Married on 05/01/2019

Very impressed

I came for my first bridal gown session and was impressed by the number and variety of gowns available - I had no idea what style would look best on my figure. Darius Cordell staff was wonderful sharing their expertise and opinions. They helped me narrow down a selection of affordable gowns within my budget. Thank you Darius Cordell Team.Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Luara Ginder · Married on 03/30/2019

The Fit was Perfect!

I was a little anxious about ordering a dress without trying it on. But Darius Cordell and his fabulous team assured me I had nothing to worry about. They were right! I had my local lady take my measurements. When I tried my dress on I was in shock. It could not have fit my curves any better. So glad I trusted Darius Cordell Designs to make my beautiful mother of the bride dress. Thanks Again!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Denise Russel · Married on 03/23/2019

Darius was Awesome!

My experience with Darius Cordell Designs was great! Each one of the sales reps were extremely nice as I wsa trying to figure out what to do. Once my dress went into production the production staff was also friendly and nice. I will admit they are very serious about you reading their Q &A page. I was referred back to it several times. But I will also admit I ultiamtely did find what I needed there so I get it. The best part of it all was actually receiving my drss. It was all that I had imagined and more. They created it based on a design that I could not afford. The inspired version they did was so close to the original I was shocked. I could not be happier. For all youbrides wanting something custom I would highly recommend Darius Cordell Designs.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Elizabeth Ginder · Married on 03/16/2019

Very Happy Bride!

I have always tried on any formal dress I have ever purchased. This was the first time I did not. I was very nervous about purchasing this way. But I was unable to find what I wanted in the bridal salons. So I decided to trust this process and I am SO glad I did. went to my local lady and had her take my measurements. I sent those along with my deposit to Darius so they could start my cutom dress. The enire process took a bit longer than I had hoped. But my dress had tons of beading so it made sense. Once my dress was just about done someone emailed me for my balance. About 3 weeks after I sent my last payment I got an email with tracking information. I was so excited. When the box arrived I could barely wait. To my surprize the dress looked incrdible. It was exactly what I wanted. To make things even better once I tried the dress on I was shocked. It fit me perfectly. I dont know how they did it. Needless to say I will always recommend Darius Cordell Designs to any bride who is looking for a real custom dress. Darius and his entire staff were incredible. I cant thank them enough.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Naomi Smallwood · Married on 03/09/2019

The MOST incredible dress ever!

The dress I really loved was over $10k. There was no way I could ever afford that. So I did some research and found this company. I am so glad I did. They made a version of my dress that looked so much like the original I was shocked. I would highly recommend Darius Cordell to any bride wanting a quality gown for a great price.

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Darius Cordell Custom Wedding Dresses 8
  • Kriss

Kriss Peart · Married on 03/05/2019

Extremely Beautiful and Amazing Dress

My Sister bought an extremely beautiful and amazing dress here! I am so excited for her wedding she will be very beautiful and the dress wasn’t even very expensive!!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Ada Benton · Married on 03/01/2019

High Quality Dresses

I was pleasantly surprised at the excellent turn around between order and delivery as well as the quality of the product. I would definitely recommend Darius Cordell for purchasing high-quality dresses.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Julia Davis · Married on 02/09/2019

So glad I took the chance!

This is the most awesome dress! I was nervous at first. But trusted Darius and took the leap. So glad I did. My dream dress has come to life!!!! #excitedbride :-)

Sent on 12/21/2018

Melanie Cachia · Married on 02/06/2019

Wonderful Experience

I had a wonderful experience shopping for a wedding dress at Darius Cordell online store. The team was very professional, sincere and helpful. The store itself has a really beautiful collection of wedding dresses. When I walked out of the store, I felt very happy and fortunate because of the excellent service provided by the team while looking for Darius Cordell Dresses. I love my dress as it adds four stars to my look. Thank you so much.

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Amy

Amy Valente · Married on 02/03/2019

Just a wao experience

My experience with this company was brilliant. The dress turned out great and it came before their promised time. The dress was about $8K, so honestly I was little anxious at the beginning. But after seeing and trying the dress - it was just a wao experience for me. Thank you so much guys.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Nelle Dolle · Married on 02/02/2019

Great Dress Good Quality

I took my measurements and sent them in dress came back faster then expected. Great dress good quality of fabric. Thanks for Darius Cordell team who provide me my Dress very shortly .

Sent on 04/13/2019

Kaylani P · Married on 01/29/2019

Awesome Experience with Darius Cordell

I had a awesome experience at Darius Cordell -- the stylists were patient, knowledgeable, and made the whole experience fun. Their prices are also reasonable and the designs are Amazing.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Melanie R. · Married on 01/20/2019

Best Designer for Custom Wedding Dresses by Far!

Darius and his team did an amazing job. My dress turned out great and it came in on time. Not to mention the fit was impeccable. For custom wedding dresses Darius Cordell is the best!!! I cant say enough good things about him and his staff. Thanks Guys!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Breanne M. · Married on 01/19/2019

Job Well Done!

I would NOT recommend a rush order! I have purchased TWO dresses from Darius Cordell and even though I love both of them I found out on my first order that the rush order process was way too stressful for me. So on my second order I made sure to allow more than enough time. And everything went very smooth and stress free. But the best part is that my dresses turned out perfect! The quality and craftmanship are above remarkable. So I would most definitely recommend Darius and his team as dressmakers. Job Well Done!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Deanndra H. · Married on 12/22/2018

So happy with my dress!

Darius and his team did an AMAZING job on my dress. I am plus size and was having a hard time finding anything I liked off the rack. So i opted for a custom dress. I gave them a picture of what I wanted and they actaully made it. It looks so much like the picture. not to mention it fits like a glove. Nothing in the stores that I tried on worked on my body. I am truly one Happy Bride!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Shannon · Married on 12/08/2018

My new wife and I were very pleased with Darius Cordell Fashion Ltd! Darius designed my wedding dress from a photo I found online and made the alterations I asked for with perfection! Darius was a pleasure to work with and the dress was delivered on time.

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Darius Cordell Custom Wedding Dresses 9

Janet · Married on 12/01/2018

So glad I trusted Darius to make my bridal dress. It is so beautiful. They made it in my price range. And it fit perfectly the first time. I could not be happier. Thanks Darius!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Tanya · Married on 12/01/2018

Took longer than expected but I am very pleased with my dress, the quality, fit and price point. Thanks Darius!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Germainia · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Fitting Formal Dress I have ever had!

I was SO surprised. I thought I was going to need extensive tailoring. But my dress fits like a glove. The dress took longer than expected but Darius Cordell and his team do a great job! Thanks Guys!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Davis

Davis Mary · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful Dress

I wish Darius Cordell had a 10 star rating system so I could save a perfect 10 for Darius Cordell wedding dresses!!! WOW! What a beautiful dress! I did not expect the quality to be that good! It fits perfect! .

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Kim

Kim Kanwar · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing job on my Dress

Darius Cordell made a custom bridal gown for me that was based on several pictures. Darius Cordell and his team did an amazing job on my dress. I was very pleased. Thanks Darius Cordell!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2018

My Dress is AMAZING! I made the mistake of thinking it would be delivered in 12 weeks. But they kept telling me that was an "approximate" time frame. It took a while longer than 12. But once I got over that I was good. Especially now that I see the incredible end result. I would suggest leaving extra time for them to make the dress to be safe. But I can not say enough about the quality of my Darius Cordell dress. It is absolutely breathtaking!

Sent on 08/02/2018