12 Reviews for Daria Cortese, harpist

Daria did a wonderful job playing for our wedding. She was extremely professional and played beautifully. The harp music was the perfect touch to create a beautiful ceremony. Having live music added a touch of elegance to our event.

Profile Picture ashley, 10/16/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Daria was so great and easy to work with. I only gave her songs I wanted for the ceremony and let her play whatever she thought was appropriate for cocktail hour. Daria totally exceeded my expectations. She was there on-time (actually before she needed to be) and played beautifully. She really made the ceremony and cocktail hour feel so elegant!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/7/10, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Daria was easy to work with, we just told her what we wanted palyed based on the choices she gave us. We had trouble hearing her which wasn't sepcifically her fault more the set up of our ceremony. I was notified by one of my bridesmaids she made a big stink about being paid. In her defense she clearly states she needs her money before she will begin to play but seriously a little flexibility would have been nice.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/24/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We were both very, very pleased with your extensive musical skills, professionalism, and friendly demeanor. The harp added the perfect touch to our wedding, and our guests are still commenting on how beautiful everything was. We will not hesitate to give your name to anyone we may encounter who needs a harpist! Thanks again, and best of luck with everything. :)

Profile Picture Jason, 11/22/09, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Daria played during my ceremony and cocktail hour, and did a wonderful job. Her music is beautiful, and we got so many compliments from our guests. She was very helpful with the song selection process, and her rates are affordable.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/4/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other)

Daria played our pre-service and ceremony music. Our guests really enjoyed her playing. She was very helpful and professional with the song selection process, and helped give a beautiful ambiance to our day.

Profile Picture Mia, 6/21/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I have to say im not into this kind of music but it was exactly what the wedding needed.

Profile Picture Randall, 4/10/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Daria came highly recommended to me by a co-worker! She is just awesome. She is faster than fast with her email and phone communication and is an amazing harpist to boot! She guided us through the music selection process and was a lot of fun to work with. Our guests loved the live harp music!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/7/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Daria was the perfect touch! She was able to accomodate our special requests for the ceremony and helped us through the music selection process. Our families are still talking about her beautiful harp!

Profile Picture Geoff, 5/17/08, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Daria at the last minute after we learned that our string trio was double-booked. She is an excellent harpist and people loved her! Also affordable rates.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/27/08, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Our special requests were wonderfully and professionally accomodated; I was very particular about the music for our ceremony, and Daria went along with me and was really just fantastic. We are still getting compliments about her from family and friends!

Profile Picture Claris, 2/23/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

She is a very talented Harpist, although she seemed a bit cranky on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Aliza, 8/18/07, 5 Reviews