Dara Pendleton Photography Reviews

7 | Hendersonville, TN

7 Reviews for Dara Pendleton Photography

Kristen · Married on 04/12/2014

Data was amazing on our wedding day! She was amazing with our goofy bunch and even made sure I was taken care of. Our sneak peek pictures were amazing so I'm excited to see the rest!

Sent on 04/20/2014
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/27/2012

I studied black and white film photography in high school and a little bit in college. It was very important for me to find a knowledgeable photographer at a reasonable price. Dara was perfect! She understands when a photo is shot properly it doesn't need to be photoshopped very much. She takes the time to check lighting and exposure. Her prices are some of the best I've seen and well worth every penny.

She shot our engagement photos and our wedding day. Dara and her other photographers were so easy to work with. My husband doesn't photograph well and blinks all the time. They worked hard to get some great shots. I loved our engagement photos and our preview of the wedding day. I can't wait to get the rest of our wedding day photos. Despite the cold, I feel like we were laughing and having so much fun the entire shoot. Definitely going to call Dara anytime we need portraits done.

Sent on 11/24/2012

Keyna · Married on 11/05/2011

Dara took our engagement and wedding photos. She does a wonderful job, and the pictures turn out beautiful. She also makes an album out of the pictures you choose and gives you your own private website with all the pictures on it, for family and friends to view and order pictures. So many people have commented about how great our pictures are! She is very creative and has such a talent for capturing those once in a lifetime moments. I'm so grateful to Dara and her husband for taking beautiful pictures of our special day. We will always use Dara for all our photography needs!!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Klavish · Married on 12/26/2009

she was great and captured every moment!

Sent on 01/26/2010

Michelle · Married on 06/13/2009

Dara is professional and easy to work with. She goes above and beyond.

Sent on 08/03/2009

Susan · Married on 05/17/2008

Dara is the best. She is very professional and makes you feel 100% comfortable in front of the camera. I am used to being on the other side of the camera taking the photos & hate having my picture taken. Dara had me cracking up and relaxed enough to end up with some beautiful wedding photos! Your entire day will be captured with taste, elegance & humor. She was the first photographer we interviewed and we instantly chose her to commemorate our special day.

Sent on 12/22/2014
  • User3019359 · 2+ years ago

Balancing Southern charm with a take charge approach, Dara is just the type of professional photographer you want on your wedding day. She has the ability to see the bigger "picture" and pays attention to the small details. Her presence is calming, and she can quickly adjust to the little unknowns that can and do happen on the wedding day. It's obvious that she's passionate about taking pictures, and she truly cares about the experience you have with her. Being in the business for a long time, she also has great advice in general to share for the big day! You get the full package with Dara, not just great pictures! (And you really get her for a steal!)

Sent on 01/27/2013