Dara Ek Videography Reviews

13 | Kent, WA

13 Reviews for Dara Ek Videography

13 Dara Ek Videography Reviews

I couldn't ask for anyone better to work with, from the first meeting to the day of the wedding. He was always reachable by email and would answer any questions that we had. I would highly recommend Dara Ek videography to anyone.

Kimmi · Married on 09/13/2014

I had a hard time finding a videographer for my September wedding so my sister recommended Dara to me. From the beginning he was so great! His rates were super reasonable compared to other videographers out there. This is probably one of the most expensive vendors you can get for a wedding and his costs allowed us to get what we wanted without feeling like we were going crazy over budget. He was an absolute professional on our wedding day. His assistant and him captured all our special moments without getting in the way. I barely noticed him, which is how it should be! And the results were incredible! I was so nervous, I hate to watch myself on film and I was sure I would see something I didn't like about myself but, to my surprise, he captured all our best moments. A true testament to how talented he is. I’m so glad I went with Dara. I’m excited to rewatch our wedding over and over again to relive the happy memories ☺

Madee · Married on 09/20/2013

Dara was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is extremely easygoing, kind, very down-to-earth and incredibly talented! He worked with our budget and delivered a timeless product that we can treasure for years to come. Our highlight video and wedding film definitely exceeded our expectations! Our wedding was a little hectic and pretty stressful because it suddenly started pouring down rain right before our outdoor ceremony. But of course, that didn't hinder Dara from creating a wonderful film for us. We could not have picked a better videographer. He was hands down our favorite vendor from our wedding and would recommend him to anyone needing a videographer!

I hired Dara to be my videographer for my August 25th, 2012 wedding and couldn't have been any happier with the choice I made. Dara was extremely professional, prompt, and reliable. You could always reach Dara at anytime unlike a lot of vendors. He was there for the entire wedding and worked extremely hard to capture all the moments we wanted him to!

He was very creative in creating fun moments for us to capture and I would HIGHLY recommend Dara to anyone I know! A friend of mine was so impressed with Dara's work the day of the wedding, she had a meeting with him the following week to talk about her upcoming wedding. I think that says it all! Thanks Dara for making our wedding amazing!!!

Dara shot our special day on one of the hottest days this past summer. The heat didn't get in the way, as all of our moments were captured and put to a video that we will watch year after year.
    Thank you, Dara!

Dara was AMAZING!! He was so laid back and easy going, which was very refreshing on such a crazy day in our life. I recommend him to everyone I hear getting married!

He helped work with our budget and created a fabulous video and highlight video. He even helped recommend other vendors to us when we were in the process of planning. Our family and friends thought he was awesome too!

He is one of the few vendors from our wedding that I would recommend to use again! You will not be disappointed by hiring Dara! We LOVE our video!

Aivy · Married on 07/07/2012

You will never regret hiring this videographer, he's very nice, accommodating, and very professional. He'll make sure he meets all your needs and more. Even the simplest video package that we got from him exceeded our expectations. He does a really good job and our whole wedding event especially the most important ones were captured. If you're looking for a good videographer, Dara Ek is simply one of the best!

Our wedding was on June 1st and 2nd of 2012. Dara was extremely easy to work with, he made us feel comfortable while capturing the best days of our lives. The quality and service that he provided has exceeded our expectations. He did a fantastic job with covering all the important moments of the event in the final DVDs as well as the highlight video. We could not have found a better videographer for our wedding =)

We could not be happier with the service we received from Dara Ek Videography! During the planning stages he was warm, friendly, and very professional and really took our thoughts/needs to heart. His questionnaires were such a smart and efficient way to gather all the important information he needed and allowed us to provide input about what we wanted to video to look and feel like--which he really listened to. And he was super cost-effective and even convinced me that for our needs, the smaller wedding package would do (I really respected that he didn't try to sell up, which is hard to find in the world of wedding vendors!) and he was totally right!

On the day of our wedding, he couldn't have been classier - quietly and discretely making his way around our venue to capture what turned out to be a gorgeous video that was exactly what we wanted (and we barely knew he was there!). I really appreciated this because, like many weddings, the day of our wedding felt chaotic and stressful--and Dara just took care of business!

Our wedding video is my favorite keepsake from our special day and we will cherish it forever. Thank you Dara!

Vicky · Married on 12/17/2011

You will not regret choosing Dara Ek Videography. The quality and professionalism was EXCELLENT!

Janessa · Married on 09/10/2011

Dara was such a pleasure to work with! The one thing that you want while planning a wedding is organization and understanding. Dara did everything to make sure that I was satisfied with his work and stress-free about the day. He went above and beyond all expectations, even showing up to the wedding cite at 6am to catch the sunrise!

I was floored by his professionalism and of course, the quality of his work. We will always have our video as a memento and treasure, and someday can't wait to show our children!

Robin · Married on 07/25/2015

Dara Ek did an amazing job videoing our wedding! He was so good about just staying in the background and being a fly on the wall with a camera; the only time I ever really noticed he was there was when a huge gust of wind knocked over his tripod while I was getting ready, but he recovered well. My only tiny complaint was that I had to ask him when our video would be ready and he wasn't proactive about letting us know, but the video we got was incredible. It highlights the bride and the groom, all the speeches that were given, the guests, the ceremony... it was so beautiful and I'm so glad we got a video because it adds an entirely different aspect to our wedding. The day after our wedding, the video was what we were most excited to see and Dara did not let us down at all, he was great!

D · Married on 08/04/2012

3.5

From start to finish it was a pleasure working with Dara, my now wife and I always felt confident that he'd provide a high level of service and a quality wedding video. And he didn't dissapoint. We were pleased with his variety of available video packages, his flexibility in tailoring to our specific desired details, and the finished package. Now we have a great video package that has an awesome highlight video and a ton of extra footage that we can look back on anytime to remind us of the biggest day of our lives. I would definitely recommend working with Dara Ek Videography, we hope to work with him again in the future.

Darian