Dar-Lynn's Bridal & Formal Wear Reviews

51 | Matthews, NC

51 Reviews for Dar-Lynn's Bridal & Formal Wear

0.0

I looked for a dress at Darlynn's a few months ago but didn't seem to find a dress that I loved. I've looked at several places and could not find a dress. Finally I found a dress that I loved online. So I called darlynn' and asked if they could take my measurements for me. They said they could but when I got in there and asked for someone to take my measurements the lady was extremely rude saying that it was so stupid for me to even consider buying a dress online and that she guarantees I would be back in there with the dress crying about it. Then she pretty much refused to measure me. I told her that I called and they said they could. So finally she said she would for $10. The whole time she measured me she went on and on about how she thought it was so stupid for me to buy a dress online. And I told her that my best friend had gotten her wedding dress from this website and the dress was beautiful. She was like well that never happens so she got lucky. And then another lady that worked there walked up and started saying the same thing while she banged her hand on the counter trying to prove a point. At this time my fiance just walked out and said I shouldn't have them measure me or pay them. Well I just let them go on and on with their rude comments. These women were older too so they should have known by now how to act professional. The one said she had been doing this for 24 years so she knew. Well if she had, you would think she would know how important good costumer service really is. And the number one thing is to treat your customers right. They were just so mad that I was not getting my dress from there. I was going to look at bridesmaids dresses and tuxes there but they totally lost my business. I am never going back there and I'm telling my friends not to either.

Sent on 12/17/2015