Dapper Event Design and Production Reviews

7 | Denver, CO

7 Reviews for Dapper Event Design and Production

• Thiana

Thiana · Married on 08/10/2019

Dapper would get a million stars from me.

Alex, Collin, and their team made our wedding dreams become a reality. (My Pinterest board was the inspo and they nailed it) The value for everything was also great. I hired them to do all of my decor and they also did floral which made everything 1000 times easier. I was so impressed with their vision boards and pricing was included. It really helped us see what you are paying for and how everything comes together. I really had a hard time finding someone to do a flower wall for us and they sent us pictures so we could find the perfect look. I can't say thank you enough for all of your hard work.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Elizabeth · Married on 11/08/2018

Personable and Professional with Prodigious Talent!

After attending multiple weddings designed and coordinated by Alex and Collin (Dapper), I can say I am nothing short of blown away. Their eye for style and precision is unmatched! Whether it is a relaxed wedding with a bohemian flair, or a classically elegant matrimony, Dapper has the ability to create a picturesque setting with beautiful floral arrangements to match, all while creating an atmosphere that is memorable! 10/10 would recommend!!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Alyse · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing company!

Dapper Event Design and Production cannot get a high enough rating from me. They are true professionals. Their creativity is unmatched. I am an event professional myself, and working with them was so much fun. I HIGHLY recommend Dapper for any event or function you may be needing help with. I can promise you your expectations will be met and exceeded!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Breton

Breton & Caitlin · Married on 10/14/2017

Our Colorado Mountain Wedding

My wife and I were married in the Roaring Fork Valley near Aspen, Colorado in October of 2017. We had a basic idea what we wanted and tapped Dapper to help us with our vision, planning, floral, décor, and day of coordinating. We couldn’t have been more thrilled with our experience. Collin and Alex went above and beyond and were there with us every step of the way and transformed the day into an absolute masterpiece. They’re a one-of-a-kind team focused on the needs of their couples and were professional, patient, fun and easy to work with. We’re grateful for their expertise and couldn’t have done it without them!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 03/19/2016

My wedding

We thought we could manage a small wedding on our own. We even got within months before I realized I was over my head. Dapper helped us even though it was a last minute job for them. They made everything flawless. I can’t tell you what a relief it was to float through the day like the bride I deserved to be. From coordinating vendors to making sure the entire wedding party stayed hydrated, they never missed a beat. I can’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Shea · Married on 03/28/2015

Creative, Communicative and AMAZING

As an event professional, every time a couple tells me that they are working with Dapper Event Design and Production, I exhale a great sigh of relief. I know they are in great hands and on track for a smooth and beautiful day. Dapper is so creative with the design element and the overall execution of the event. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • I

Ike Billion · Married on 03/03/2012

Incredibly Creative!

I worked with Dapper on a Fundraiser event and when my boss told me they wanted to see a "different & Fresh" approach to the event, Collin and Alex went all out with ideas, mood boards, pricing, calling vendors to get an idea on pricing etc. What was really great was how creative the idea they came back with was and how its turned our event on its head for the better!

Sent on 11/08/2018