48 Reviews for Danny Fisher's Music Magic

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text

Danny was fantastic from the beginning to the end of our wedding adventure. He met with us immediately and discovered what we wanted and did not want in our wedding. He was very flexible. We used his photo booth for his wedding. We received feedback from our wedding guest and they all thought he was a great officiant for the wedding. I would highly recommend him for anyone who wants to use an officiant for your wedding.

Profile Picture April, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

Danny Fisher is one of a kind! We met him at a wedding fair and loved his personality. He was the man who officiated the wedding, handled the photo booth, and was the best DJ ever by keeping the music going, guests dancing, and making people laugh when he needed to chime in to keep the evening on track. Hire him and his team! You will be so happy you did!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews

It was a joy to have Danny as our DJ. He was very responsive to emails and extremely professional. He helped to run our rehearsal as well and made the entire event go so smoothly. Our guests loved the music he played and his positive energy. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

Danny was terrific! Very professional and made our party a lot of fun.

Profile Picture Sue, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

The middle school graduating class had a blast dancing to the music provided by Danny Fisher. He was on time and prepared with a music list appropriate for the venue. Great job, Danny. DR in Danville.

Profile Picture Denise, 5/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Danny was very professional and nice. He kept an open communication with us before and during the wedding. Great enthusiasm all-night! We also rented the photobooth it was super fun and our guest really enjoyed it. Thanks Danny!

Profile Picture Elba , 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Danny Fisher our DJ was great. He played all the songs that we requested and we really had a wide assortment of music from piano concertos, old school, movie scores, soft jazz, little country, rock n roll, to R&B and top 40. He did a nice mix for the dancing party and our guest stayed on the floor and enjoyed the party with us until the end. He was aware of schedule and timing, but not pushy. He played the volume just right and our guests got to enjoy the music, but still have a conversation.

Profile Picture amy, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Danny was the dj at my wedding this past week and I have to say he was absolutely amazing, I feel like he really listened to me when we spoke on the phone because all the music he played was everything me and my husband love. He was very professional, nice, energetic, and just so much fun. My friends and family keep saying how amazing he was to this day. I truly feel like he is the reason my wedding was so great and memorable so if you want a crazy cool dj I would definitely hire Danny because he is that awesome and worth every penny!

Profile Picture Shawna, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

He was great. We had no problems with him.

Profile Picture Seth, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome dj, hardworking person, keep up the good work,

Photo for Danny Fisher's Music Magic Review - Best wedding
Photo for Danny Fisher's Music Magic Review - Mom and Dad
Profile Picture Joselito , 3/17/18, 1 Review

Danny was great. He was very helpful from start to finish. We didn't have much of an idea or direction we wanted to go in, but he was great at facilitating our wedding and help guide us through the whole event. Could not have worked out better.

Profile Picture Matt, 3/4/18, 1 Review

Danny was great! Our wedding was everything i could have asked for. He was on time, flexible, said all the right things and did everything I asked. He communicated and replied back quickly. He waa extremely knowledgeable and has an answer for all my questions. Verry professional and a great guy! I'd definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Amy, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Danny was awesome!!! He kept the flow of the wedding, and was great with checking in on the bride and groom. He also was amazing with music and keeping people dancing!! Thanks again for a perfect night!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

You kicked ass! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews

Danny fisher is an amazing DJ. He really knows how to hype up the crowd . Did a superb job of keeping the timeline flowing smooth throughout our wedding ! Got everyone up on the dance floor ! 10/10 would highly recommend !

Profile Picture Anna, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

You were wonderful and loved how you were able to keep ppl dancing!

Profile Picture Annie, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

Me and my husband already tie the knot last 6th of June this year. It was a civil wedding ceremony in Contra costa. We just had a super late wedding celebration with family and friends this 10th of September (Sunday). It was a very last minute call to Pastor Danny. I called him Friday. Hoping that is free on Sunday. Then a super friendly voice pick up the phone and he told me that he is free on Sunday! I was like "Wohoo!! you are a live saver!" Pastor Danny was very friendly, funny and cool. He made our wedding not just memorable for us but for the people who witnessed our wedding. we are so grateful that a friend referred Pastor Danny to us. Thank you so much Pastor Danny!

Profile Picture MELISSA, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Danny was amazing!! He is so nice and we received many compliments from family and guests. He pumped everyone up for the grand entrance and was flexible and able to improvise to keep the crowd entertained when dinner was a few minutes late. He knew when to speak and when to let the music play, which is exactly what you want in a DJ. Great price, compared to some competitors. I highly recommend Danny and would hire him again. (We also purchased the photo booth, which received many complements as well, particularly about the quality and appeal of the props.)

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Danny was wonderful in communicating with me all through out the months of our wedding planning to the last minute of our wedding reception!!! He new how to keep everyone on the dance floor and having a great time. Also he did a great job on setting up the lighting that looked Beautiful in the venue and on pic taken!!

Profile Picture Dorinda , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Danny was absolutely amazing. Our guest kept telling my husband and I that he was awesome! Even our photographer mentioned that he was super involved with trying to keep the guest entertained and also happy to be there celebrating us! He kept talking to me to make sure that we were on schedule to do all the activities (father and daughter dance, mother and son dance, etc...) I would recommend him to anyone. Great job Danny!

Profile Picture Jyssica, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Words can't express the gratitude I have for Danny. He recently provided a dance floor and photo booth for a client of mines wedding. We however chose another "cheaper" DJ for the wedding and it was a huge mistake. If I could turn back time we would have gotten all services through Danny. He was on time dressed professionally and even helped out our so-called DJ get her act together when she showed up 5 minutes prior to start of the wedding. He was very professional in helping us get extension cords needed and even took over as MC when she couldn't announce a single thing. Everyone at the wedding had nothing but good things to say about Danny. I have also referred him to a friend of mines sweet sixteen and even when they lost power upstairs he was able to run power from a further source and make donwith what he had. He has been a life saver on numerous occasions and even though we just met through these two events I know that I can trust him for any of my future needs. Thanks for saving the day at a very stressful wedding!

Profile Picture Marisa, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Danny is GREAT! He is always willing to work with you regarding time, place and music. Open and willing to work with your budget, prompt and so responsive via email and text! Just a great all around DJ!!!!

Profile Picture Christina , 6/3/17, 1 Review

Thank you so much for your services Danny. You helped make our wedding planning less stressful with how easy it is to just get things done with you at a fair rate.

Profile Picture Bruce, 6/3/17, 1 Review