Danny Fisher's Music Magic Reviews

50 Reviews for Danny Fisher's Music Magic

Danny Fisher's Music Magic 1
Danny Fisher's Music Magic 2

Bruce · Married on 06/03/2017

Thank you so much for your services Danny. You helped make our wedding planning less stressful with how easy it is to just get things done with you at a fair rate.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Christina · Married on 06/03/2017

Danny is GREAT! He is always willing to work with you regarding time, place and music. Open and willing to work with your budget, prompt and so responsive via email and text! Just a great all around DJ!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Monique · Married on 05/20/2017

Danny was so helpful when the venue we booked started having electrical issues. He helped us in finding a solution and working on getting a fast response to get the party started. He was fun to have and we loved the photos and can't wait to see the video messages.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Nicola · Married on 05/12/2017

Danny is an absolutely awesome DJ. His #1 priority is his bride and groom, and he made sure every step of the way that we were happy. He's flexible, communicative, quick to respond, and always has a great attitude. Our caterers ended up following an incorrect schedule during our wedding, and both Danny and our photographer were working with the correct schedule. The caterers gave Danny and everyone else a bunch of grief, which I was not made aware of until much later. He kept up his positive attitude so well that I had no idea he was amid a stressful situation. He checked in with us multiple times to make sure we were doing okay with timing etc and we felt like we were in excellent hands the whole time. He maintained and extremely high level of professionalism even when our caterers did not. We just loved working with him and I could not possibly recommend him any higher. I'd give him six stars if I could!!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Chong · Married on 04/30/2017

Danny is absolutely amazing!! Thank you so much for being so professional and adding extra fun to our wedding!!!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Beck&Nick · Married on 04/21/2017

Very pleased with danny! His surprise props in our halloween engagement party made the pics! One of the best photo booths I've used! He fit right in with us!! THANKS again Dan the man!
    Becki & Nickie Soon to be O'Brien

Sent on 10/31/2016

Nick · Married on 04/20/2017

Very professional, responsive, and well prepared. Everyone at the wedding thought Danny was top notch. Would 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Dhez · Married on 02/03/2017

Danny was great from responding to our quickly, to getting to us and being to capture our goals and what we had in our minds of how we wanted our weddinh ceremony and reception would be. He was truly a blessing. He came very professionally and greeted everyone and guided us from the beginning of the event up to the end. We will surely be very greatful and we will see you soon on our upcoming events!

Danny sure deserves 11 stars he indeed exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 02/10/2017

abi · Married on 01/27/2017

Danny Is awesome! He answered all my questions right away & he followed up with us before & after our wedding. Super friendly & would def love to work with him again!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 12/30/2016

Danny was so accommodating and his sense of humor was wonderful! He made our wedding one to remember.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Kristin · Married on 12/17/2016

DJ Danny was amazing! My Fiancé and I met DJ Danny is person to go over what we were looking for in a DJ. I was very worried that I would not pick a good playlist. He listened and assured me that if I picked music that no one was dancing to he would takeover. He was very easy to work with, very responcive any time I sent an email he got back to me within a day. The dance floor was full the entire night! I would hire him again and again!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Linda · Married on 12/02/2016

I have used Danny Fisher's Music Magic for multiple events for over 8 years. Every experience with Danny is the same - positive, friendly, flexible, reliable and guaranteed top notch service. Danny is incredibly easy to work with and a true professional! Danny's DJ services have helped make numerous events a HUGE success. I can't recommend his services enough and look forward to working with him in the future!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Rachel · Married on 11/06/2016

Danny was an awesome addition to our wedding! From the very start he was responsive, easy to communicate with, and totally flexible. He listened and asked questions to be sure we were on the same page, and he was encouraging of all our unique (weird) music needs. I loved his website and the fact that we could request music in advance and really plan the soundtrack of our day.
    On our wedding day, Danny arrived early, got set up quickly and ran our day like a pro. We got many comments after the wedding about how much fun our DJ was, and how much fun he was clearly having! He helped us to relax and really enjoy our wedding. We are so glad we chose Danny to be a part of our day!!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Danny is THE BEST DJ ever! He provided sound for my ceremony and music at my reception. He also brought a screen and sound for my Slideshow at the reception. AND some bonus lighting! Danny was very professional and amazing. He was very helpful and I would definitely use him again!

Sent on 06/25/2013

LISA · Married on 04/01/2012

Danny Fisher was a great addition to our wedding in San Francisco! He was affordable, very personable, and kept the wedding going, and together. Even though we had just met him, he fit in perfectly and felt like part of the family. We extremely enjoyed having him DJ our wedding, he helped to make it an awesome day and I would highly recommend him.
    Danny Fisher is awesome!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Trina · Married on 12/10/2011

He was great. He listened to our style and he offered songs we may enjoy

Sent on 01/03/2012

Kristen · Married on 10/07/2011

Danny Fisher did a fantastic job as our wedding DJ! Not only did Danny meet with us a few weeks before the wedding to sort out the details, but he also orchaestrated our rehearsal the night before the big day!!! For our wedding he did the music for our ceremony, which was just lovely (he had great ideas and choices of music for us) and he also ran the show for the reception and was able to keep things ROLLING all night long!!! Our guests were so into his music that there wasn't a moment that dance floor was empty - he really knows how to tailor music to the crowd and keep things exciting and fun! He also kept us on track with all the festivities (cake cutting, garter/boquet toss, anniversary dance {which was his idea and a great one at that!}, etc.) I cannot say enough great things! I highly recommend Danny!! AND his pricing was WELL BELOW anyone else I interviewed and he even through in AWESOME UP LIGHTING!! If you're looking for a DJ that won't break the bank, will listen to all your ideas and give you great suggestions, show up looking very professional and work with you on your schedule DANNY FISHER is the guy you need!!!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Tamara · Married on 05/28/2011

Danny Fisher REALLY went above and beyond for us at our wedding. He mixed a special song for our first dance, met with us in person as often as we needed, and even downloaded some unique songs that Im sure were not in his que before meeting us. All with NO problems. His packet is very thorough and requires you to think and write down all the specific requests you may need to give him but hadnt quite considered yet. We hired him after finding his ad on Craigslist, and then going to see him at a weddign in Livermore. We liked how good he was at staying true to the timeline (this was VERY important to us as we had a jam packed night planned), and how friendly he was with our guests. He will be as interractive or not as you ask for. We asked for a lot of interraction and he was great at that! Even played games with our guests to see who could be excused to dinner first. LOVED IT! He also has dancefloors for rent, and if you hire him as a DJ the prices for the dancefloor rentals go down a lot!

Sent on 06/16/2011
  • Aug2308

Alexandra · Married on 08/23/2008

Danny was absolutely superb! He gave us confidence from our very first meeting and was a joy to work with! His equipment is great and of great quality, and the whole reception sounded amazing. Danny cares about every little detail and helped us to plan the night of our lives. He pulled all kinds of music for different events in the night, and suggested things that went along with our likes and dislikes in music. At the end, he corralled everyone in a circle around us while we danced our last song and everyone danced and sang with us...it was the most memorable part of the night...or at least the reception!

Sent on 09/24/2008

Keith · Married on 01/08/2017

Danny is great! For our very last-minute and informal affair, in addition to conducting a beautiful ceremony, he even helped take photos and arraign the furniture.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/15/2009

We decided to go with Danny Fisher after seeing him DJ our friend's wedding. If you want a very vocal DJ, he is not for you! We appreciated Fisher's style, letting the music play without much interruption. He sent us a very useful packet to fill out for him, which helped us plan our event. He stayed very true to our requests. Also, very quick set up and tear-down.

Sent on 09/02/2009

Trae · Married on 07/19/2018

3.5

Great energy and definitely helped keep the wedding on track! Thanks Danny!treae_weeks@yahoo.com

Sent on 08/01/2018

Karlyn · Married on 05/26/2018

Quite frankly, my husband and I unfortunately didn't have time to enjoy the services of Danny. We were too busy with entertaining guest and being too preoccupied with our timeline. From the feedback of our guest, they enjoyed him!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Claudette · Married on 05/18/2018

Danny was great! He had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. His online planning tool was easy to follow. Responds via email quickly and answered all my questions. His music library was pretty extensive and had the songs up right away when people requested it during the event. Just a little hiccup he forgot that we were not doing to bouquet and garter toss! I just gave the extra bouquet to the relative after the toss as planned. I kind of panicked when he asked if I had my garter on! Other than that he made the whole nightfun!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/20/2017

3.4
      2.5
      3.0
      3.5

The ceremony music was a bust, it was played on a mobile device that didn't have the best connection. We had to wait a few for the recession music to start because he couldn't get it to work. Awkward to say the least.

Sent on 06/23/2017