Danny Fisher's Music Magic Reviews

50 | Manteca, CA

50 Reviews for Danny Fisher's Music Magic

50 Danny Fisher's Music Magic Reviews

Gena · Married on 09/28/2018

Danny was awesome and funny!! Very nice and even had our guests make us videos.
    Thanks Danny!

Lindsey · Married on 09/22/2018

Danny is so great to work with! The music at our wedding was great and he had our guests on the dance floor all night! The photo booth was so much fun as well and even more fun for me Since they saved extra photo strips and I can look back on all the fun everyone was having. We are definitely going to use him for other parties in the future!

April · Married on 08/18/2018

Danny was fantastic from the beginning to the end of our wedding adventure. He met with us immediately and discovered what we wanted and did not want in our wedding. He was very flexible. We used his photo booth for his wedding. We received feedback from our wedding guest and they all thought he was a great officiant for the wedding. I would highly recommend him for anyone who wants to use an officiant for your wedding.

Brittany · Married on 07/07/2018

Danny Fisher is one of a kind! We met him at a wedding fair and loved his personality. He was the man who officiated the wedding, handled the photo booth, and was the best DJ ever by keeping the music going, guests dancing, and making people laugh when he needed to chime in to keep the evening on track. Hire him and his team! You will be so happy you did!

Brittany · Married on 06/30/2018

It was a joy to have Danny as our DJ. He was very responsive to emails and extremely professional. He helped to run our rehearsal as well and made the entire event go so smoothly. Our guests loved the music he played and his positive energy. Would definitely recommend!

Sue · Married on 06/16/2018

Danny was terrific! Very professional and made our party a lot of fun.

Denise · Married on 05/30/2018

The middle school graduating class had a blast dancing to the music provided by Danny Fisher. He was on time and prepared with a music list appropriate for the venue. Great job, Danny. DR in Danville.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Danny Fisher's Music Magic's reply:

Hi Denise, Thank you for your kind words. It's always a pleasure to be a part of your 8th grade graduation event. I wish you continues success and hope to be a part of it next year again. Thanks DJ Danny Fisher

Elba · Married on 05/27/2018

Danny was very professional and nice. He kept an open communication with us before and during the wedding. Great enthusiasm all-night! We also rented the photobooth it was super fun and our guest really enjoyed it. Thanks Danny!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Danny Fisher's Music Magic's reply:

Hi Elba, Thank you for your nice feedback. It was an honor to be part of your wedding. We had so much fun. Enjoy your life together and hope to see you in the future at another party. DJ Danny Fisher

amy · Married on 05/12/2018

Danny Fisher our DJ was great. He played all the songs that we requested and we really had a wide assortment of music from piano concertos, old school, movie scores, soft jazz, little country, rock n roll, to R&B and top 40. He did a nice mix for the dancing party and our guest stayed on the floor and enjoyed the party with us until the end. He was aware of schedule and timing, but not pushy. He played the volume just right and our guests got to enjoy the music, but still have a conversation.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Danny Fisher's Music Magic's reply:

Thank you Amy for the great review. Your wedding was a very special event to me. I had such a great time with your family and guest’s. Best of luck to you both Danny

Shawna · Married on 04/20/2018

Danny was the dj at my wedding this past week and I have to say he was absolutely amazing, I feel like he really listened to me when we spoke on the phone because all the music he played was everything me and my husband love. He was very professional, nice, energetic, and just so much fun. My friends and family keep saying how amazing he was to this day. I truly feel like he is the reason my wedding was so great and memorable so if you want a crazy cool dj I would definitely hire Danny because he is that awesome and worth every penny!

• Seth

Seth · Married on 03/24/2018

He was great. We had no problems with him.

Joselito · Married on 03/17/2018

Awesome dj, hardworking person, keep up the good work,

Danny Fisher's Music Magic 1
    Danny Fisher's Music Magic 2

Matt · Married on 03/04/2018

Danny was great. He was very helpful from start to finish. We didn't have much of an idea or direction we wanted to go in, but he was great at facilitating our wedding and help guide us through the whole event. Could not have worked out better.

Amy · Married on 01/01/2018

Danny was great! Our wedding was everything i could have asked for. He was on time, flexible, said all the right things and did everything I asked. He communicated and replied back quickly. He waa extremely knowledgeable and has an answer for all my questions. Verry professional and a great guy! I'd definitely recommend him.

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Danny was awesome!!! He kept the flow of the wedding, and was great with checking in on the bride and groom. He also was amazing with music and keeping people dancing!! Thanks again for a perfect night!!!!

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Amber · Married on 09/30/2017

You kicked ass! Thank you so much!

Anna · Married on 09/29/2017

Danny fisher is an amazing DJ. He really knows how to hype up the crowd . Did a superb job of keeping the timeline flowing smooth throughout our wedding ! Got everyone up on the dance floor ! 10/10 would highly recommend !

Annie · Married on 09/15/2017

You were wonderful and loved how you were able to keep ppl dancing!

MELISSA · Married on 09/10/2017

Me and my husband already tie the knot last 6th of June this year. It was a civil wedding ceremony in Contra costa. We just had a super late wedding celebration with family and friends this 10th of September (Sunday). It was a very last minute call to Pastor Danny. I called him Friday. Hoping that is free on Sunday. Then a super friendly voice pick up the phone and he told me that he is free on Sunday! I was like "Wohoo!! you are a live saver!" Pastor Danny was very friendly, funny and cool. He made our wedding not just memorable for us but for the people who witnessed our wedding. we are so grateful that a friend referred Pastor Danny to us. Thank you so much Pastor Danny!

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

Thank you Danny for making our day so special and non-stressful! Danny was such a pleasure to work with from day one. He is quick to respond to emails/ texts and his online music planner helps so much! We were able to look through his music library and plan every song/timeline/ special requests/etc. Not only is he your mc for the night but goes the extra mile to make sure your night runs smoothly. When we met with him for final details I was so stressed out about the wedding, but that changed as soon as we met with Danny, all stresses were put to ease. He covered every little detail that you could possibly think of! Trust me he knows what he is doing and is the sweetest man. He does a wonderful job for lighting for your reception too. We loved our venue as it was but after the lighting was added from Danny the room was so beautiful. We can not thank Danny enough for making our day that much more perfect.

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2017

Danny was amazing!! He is so nice and we received many compliments from family and guests. He pumped everyone up for the grand entrance and was flexible and able to improvise to keep the crowd entertained when dinner was a few minutes late. He knew when to speak and when to let the music play, which is exactly what you want in a DJ. Great price, compared to some competitors. I highly recommend Danny and would hire him again. (We also purchased the photo booth, which received many complements as well, particularly about the quality and appeal of the props.)

Dorinda · Married on 08/19/2017

Danny was wonderful in communicating with me all through out the months of our wedding planning to the last minute of our wedding reception!!! He new how to keep everyone on the dance floor and having a great time. Also he did a great job on setting up the lighting that looked Beautiful in the venue and on pic taken!!

Jyssica · Married on 08/12/2017

Danny was absolutely amazing. Our guest kept telling my husband and I that he was awesome! Even our photographer mentioned that he was super involved with trying to keep the guest entertained and also happy to be there celebrating us! He kept talking to me to make sure that we were on schedule to do all the activities (father and daughter dance, mother and son dance, etc...) I would recommend him to anyone. Great job Danny!

Marisa · Married on 07/07/2017

Words can't express the gratitude I have for Danny. He recently provided a dance floor and photo booth for a client of mines wedding. We however chose another "cheaper" DJ for the wedding and it was a huge mistake. If I could turn back time we would have gotten all services through Danny. He was on time dressed professionally and even helped out our so-called DJ get her act together when she showed up 5 minutes prior to start of the wedding. He was very professional in helping us get extension cords needed and even took over as MC when she couldn't announce a single thing. Everyone at the wedding had nothing but good things to say about Danny. I have also referred him to a friend of mines sweet sixteen and even when they lost power upstairs he was able to run power from a further source and make donwith what he had. He has been a life saver on numerous occasions and even though we just met through these two events I know that I can trust him for any of my future needs. Thanks for saving the day at a very stressful wedding!