Danielle's Beauty Studio Reviews

Danielle's Beauty Studio 3
  • KBo

Kristin · Married on 10/26/2019

October 26, 2019

Danielle and her co-stylist Trisha were amazing and super sweet. I had my trial with Danielle a few weeks before my wedding and she struck a perfect balance between listening to my ideas and offering suggestions of her own. The day of the wedding, Danielle and Trisha were very efficient and everyone's hair and makeup was done with time to spare plus we all looked beautiful. I'm so happy I booked Danielle as one of my vendors!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Marie · Married on 10/20/2018

I would definitely Danielle's Beauty Studio!

Danielle and her team did an amazing job on hair/makeup for my wedding! Including myself there were 5 bridesmaids and my Mother in Law and we were able to get everyone looking beautiful right on time! There was a mix of traditional and airbrush makeup and different styles of hair that her team was able to coordinate. Everyone loved the way their hair and makeup turned out and the pictures certainly show it! I would definitely Danielle's Beauty Studio!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Katherine Stackhouse · Married on 09/01/2018

You have no idea how good she is

You really have no idea how good she is. Hair and makeup will make or break your wedding photos. Danielle did an amazing job with her team. She uses the high quality products and is very professional. My hair and makeup made my day and it actually lasted on a very humid day. Trust me hire her!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Caitlin · Married on 06/09/2018

Danielle and the girls were so sweet and did an amazing job with hair and make up! I felt like a true princess my wedding day!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Kate · Married on 06/01/2018

Danielle and Trish were so amazing and did a great job on our hair and makeup! They were so nice and friendly and kept on telling us just to let them know if we wanted anything changed and were super accommodating. It was also great to have them come to the hotel room so we had a fun time chatting while everyone was getting ready!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Bryana · Married on 05/19/2018

Danielle and her team were great, they were early and helpful through the whole process.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Natalie · Married on 04/28/2018

Danielle and her team provided professional service on my big day. She is a calm friendly energy to have around on such an intense day. Everyone looked great and everything went smoothly they were prepared and flexible. I would recommend to anyone

Sent on 06/06/2018

Jamie · Married on 03/24/2018

Danielle did my bridal trial for my engagement photos and my makeup for my wedding! She did such a great job making my face look flawless! I definitely liked the airbrush for my wedding day! She is very thorough when completing your wedding look! She did great!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Danielle's Beauty Studio 4

Donna · Married on 12/30/2017

Danielle and Trish were fantastic. Makeup was flawless, beautiful ( Danielle) and hair (Trish) was amazing. My friends and I enjoyed our experience with Danielle and WILL DEFINITELY use her again. Not only talented, but sweet, friendly, engaging, you can tell she takes pride in her craft, and very professional. We had a great time. Everyone commented on how great our makeup looked. I hope to get the chance to see her again. (Sorry don’t have pics at the moment)

Sent on 01/10/2018

Jen · Married on 09/23/2017

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED& recommend Danielle's Beauty Studio!!!! I had makeup& hair set up for my wedding & they ditched me 5 DAYS before the wedding, with a very large Bridal party! I posted on FB& somehow Danielle saw my post& contacted me within minutes offering to help! She had every day booked except the day i neede- Thankgod!! They sent me all the info, were very flexible with me& my party& we booked them. They came out to our hotel& Truley did an AMAZING job with all of us!!! Every single person in my Bridal party looked beyond beautiful& also remarked on how they felt like a princess& how professional & kind they were& that even though we had someone else booked,in the end we couldn't have been Happier with anyone else!!! Highly recommend Danielle's Beauty Studio to everyone!!!??????????(I'd give a million stars if possible!!)

Sent on 01/09/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2017

Danielle and her team were amazing for my wedding on June 30th! They arrived on time and had their routine down like clockwork. They were able to finish all of the girls and myself (the bride) with extra time to spare where we were able to just relax. Everyone was so happy with the way that their hair and makeup came out and received many compliments. All members of the team were able to look at a picture and then duplicate the style which was fantastic. All team members were professional but also fun and enjoyed having conversations and making it a stress-free morning. I could not have been happier with the hair style and airbrush makeup that I received. I would highly recommend Danielle for future brides.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2016

Absolutely gorgeous! Myself, my mother, and all my bridesmaids looked stunning! They all could not stop telling me how beautiful they all felt! Danielle was very friendly and even put up with our crazy loud pandora stations ;) she even handled my mini bride panic attack. At my trial she made me feel confident in my choice to book her. Very sweet and personable. I was super happy with my choice!

I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Anna · Married on 10/08/2016

Danielle and her assistant came to my house to do wedding day make up for myself, my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law and they did an amazing job! They were on time and made us feel comfortable right away. Everybody was happy and loved their makeup and the lashes really completed the look! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2016

Danielle and her team were amazing! Danielle was quick to respond to any and all questions asked and she was very personable. From the day of my trial to the day of my wedding, everything went so smooth! When I met her at my trial, I felt like I already knew her. She was very easy to talk to and worked well with all of my requests. Myself, my bridesmaids and my mom were all so happy with our hair and makeup the day of my wedding. It couldn't have been a better day!! Danielle, I thank you again for everything!! :)

Sent on 06/09/2017

Danielle's Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure. :)

Amy · Married on 09/10/2016

Danielle and her team did an amazing job with hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding. She was professional and responsive with emails prior to my trial and the wedding. Danielle and her team asked for feedback and took their time to ensure that everyone was happy with everything. We received many compliments from family and friends at the wedding and would recommend Danielle and her team to anyone.

Sent on 09/24/2016

Sara · Married on 08/06/2016

Danielle did my hair when I was in a bridal party and I knew I had to have her do my hair for my own wedding day! Danielle does such a wonderful job with hair and makeup. She was always available to answer my questions leading up to the trail and my wedding day. She does an excellent job looking at a picture and adapting the hairstyle to your specific hair type. Throughout the entire process she sought my feedback to make sure that my hair would turn out the way I wanted it. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Samantha · Married on 06/25/2016

Great job by her entire team. Fast with great results!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Jodi · Married on 05/14/2016

Danielle and her team were amazing. Danielle and her team came out and did our hair and makeup for my sisters wedding (5/14/16). We were all thrilled beyond. We all looked gorgeous. They were so helpful, friendly, and we felt so comfortable with them. First time we ever had someone come to our home and do hair and makeup so it was a great treat for us. Danielle and team, thank you so much for making my sister feel so special on her wedding day and making us all look beautiful. Great job, highly recommended! I will recommend her to everyone I know who needs hair and makeup. We were all thrilled, we couldn't stop looking in the mirror at ourselves.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Melissa · Married on 03/19/2016

Danielle and her team were amazing! They made the stress and worry about my hair and makeup completely go away. Danielle and her team not only made me look perfect on my day but my 6 bridesmaids looked perfect as well. After seeing how flawless my makeup looked my bridesmaids had to have their makeup done as well. Every time my son & husband look at my wedding picture they tell me how beautiful I looked that day and for that I say THANK YOU ! If you want to look flawless and have no stress I would highly recommend Danielle & her team!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Autumn · Married on 11/06/2015

Danielle and her team made me and my bridesmaids look stunning. I felt confident after my trial that Danielle would make me look flawless for my wedding- and she did not disappoint. Danielle and her team arrived at our hotel right on time and got myself, my three bridesmaids, and my mother all ready ahead of schedule. Before Danielle left she made sure that all of my bridesmaids were happy with there hair and makeup. She had one of my bridesmaid's hair re-curled so she looked perfect. I received so many compliments on our makeup and hair during the wedding. Thank you for making me look gorgeous and for helping to make my husband cry when he saw me ;). I would highly recommend Danielle's beauty studio to anyone recently engaged or getting married. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Jena · Married on 09/19/2015

I am so happy that I found Danielle's Beauty Studio for my wedding day hair and makeup! I originally had someone else booked to do my hair and makeup, but unfortunately they got into a car accident (& thankfully survived) 1 week before my wedding. I needed to find someone ASAP to do mine and my sister's hair and makeup and Danielle's Beauty Studio was recommended to my sister by a friend of ours who used their services for her wedding last year. Because of timing and the fact that I didn't live in the area, we didn't even try to book a trial run with Danielle and the first time I met her and talked to her about the hairstyle was the morning of my wedding. She came to our hotel room at pretty much the break of dawn and with only one photo of how I wanted my hair done, she executed it perfectly, despite my super thick and sometimes uncooperative hair! I have never felt more beautiful! I had a curled and pinned updo and if there was a piece I thought was out of place or had too much volume or not enough volume, Danielle accommodated and didn't stop until I was 100% happy, which wasn't hard because she did such a great job! The makeup artist was also named Danielle and I was blown away by how she made me look even without me showing her a good photo for reference. I told her super general preferences for makeup style and she executed it even better than I could have pictured it! My only concern for hair and makeup was that between tears and sweating on a hot day, I didn't want to worry about the makeup falling off or hair coming undone and both Danielles made me feel comfortable and confident that that wouldn't happen. Danielle had super secured my hair and for the makeup I chose airbrush coverage and it was the best decision ever. It didn't feel super cake-y like traditional foundations and stayed on throughout tears and all the whole day. Thank you again for being so accommodating and available so last minute and for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Danielle's Beauty Studio is an amazing business. Made us feel and look like a million bucks!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Allison · Married on 08/01/2015

Danielle was amazing to work with both before on my trial & on the day of my wedding. She was friendly, professional, fun & knowledgeable! I recommend her & her studio to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/27/2015

Danielle and her team made my girls and I look gorgeous on my special day!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Brianna · Married on 06/07/2015

Danielle is awesome! Not only was she able to work in the time frame we had but everything from trial to wedding was easy with her! She made sure to keep in touch the entire way.

Sent on 06/14/2015