Danielle Miller Jewelry Reviews

Danielle Miller Jewelry 3
Danielle Miller Jewelry 4
Danielle Miller Jewelry 5

Josh Tharpe · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Great Product, Great Value, and Great Experience!

If you are looking to make some wedding bands that are unique to you, have a blast making them, and spend less on them and the experience than you would just buying regular bands, then this is the class for you! We took the apprentice workshop class from Danielle to make our wedding bands and we can't recommend it highly enough. Danielle was very professional, she knew her stuff, and she was fun to work with. We learned a lot about the jewelry making process and what made our bands special. Our wedding bands turned out great and they will no doubt be something that we will treasure for years to come. I would and have recommended Danielle to anyone planning a wedding for that extra something special for your special day.

Danielle Miller Jewelry 6
    Sent on 12/17/2019

Melissa · Married on 10/14/2017

Danielle Miller Jewlery truly offers an amazing experience. The personal touch of making one another's wedding bands means that these are rings that not only we will cherish as husband and wife, but that may become heirlooms for our family. I highly recommend this service!

Christina · Married on 09/16/2017

Danielle was such a pleasure to work with and a great person to spend a whole day with. She understands that these are your personal pieces of jewelry and is there to help you make it just the way you want it, not the way she wants it. A great lunch date too. The day was long but really really worth it in the end. I urge anyone who is thinking about doing something like this to go do it! It is so unique and special!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2017

My fiance and I had an amazing time making our wedding bands with Danielle. She was extremely personable, kind, and patient. She even suggested some romantic ideas like making each other's ring. We loved our day spent one and one with her in her studio and love our rings even more! Not only are they worth the price, but the experience is one we will never forget. Now, if any of our friends are getting married we will tell them to look into making their bands with Danielle.

Alexa · Married on 05/13/2017

I had an incredible time creating my husband's ring with Danielle! Unlike most for her workshops, (where couples tend to do this together), I went solo as my husband already had my ring ready. I enjoyed the alchemical process of melting down metal to create a one of a kind ring. Danielle was very helpful, informative and patient throughout the entire process, making sure I understood the reasoning behind each step. The ring turned out beautiful and it's an experience and a ring that will be cherished forever!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/25/2014

We had a fantastic time designing and creating out wedding bands with Danielle! Her studio is adorable. The instructions were interesting yet easy to follow. Our three-year anniversary is coming up soon and we're still very happy with our rings! Spending a romantic weekend in Greenville away from wedding planning was also a plus :)

Harrison · Married on 07/03/2016

3.5

Making our wedding rings was so much fun. Danielle was great. Would recommend to a friend.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Samuel · Married on 05/26/2018

The wedding band workshop was really amazing. It was a lot of fun working together all day and being able to create our own rings. Danielle was very knowledgeable and considerate to work with. Thank you

Danielle Miller Jewelry 7
    Sent on 11/15/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2017

Danielle helped us make our rings for each other. We had such a great time in her studio, and we love that we have pictures to remember the day. She also made me a very special necklace for my wedding that included some antique family diamonds. Danielle listened and worked with me to make sure the necklace was just what I wanted, and it is!

Danielle Miller Jewelry 8
    Sent on 11/18/2017

Casey · Married on 04/01/2017

4.2
      3.0

My wife and I decided against getting any engagement rings, and instead wanted to make our own wedding bands so that we would have something truly meaningful to us. I found Danielle's website, and even though it was a trip to get there (Florida to Greenville, SC) it looked like exactly what we wanted. We were not disappointed, as it truly was one of the best experiences we've had. It was just Danielle and the two of us in her workshop, taking the piece from a blank metal bar to a fully formed ring. She helped with suggestions or tricks every step of the way, making it fairly easy. Every time we look at our rings now we have such a wonderful memory to share and look back on. Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 08/05/2017