Danielle M Baker Reviews

169 | Simpsonville, SC

169 Reviews for Danielle M Baker

Jennifer · Married on 02/28/2015

When you first meet Danielle you probably will think "She's a officiant/minister"? Let us tell you that's only one of the best things about her. Danielle is the most open, grounded and personable woman. She actually gets the time to know you. Your likes, your dislikes and everything in between. This is another "best thing" about her. Her knowledge of you as a person/couple becomes obvious as she customizes your ceremony. Her guidance and patience is unparalleled as she literally walks with you on your journey. You will not find better.. anywhere. Thank you Danielle for everything!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Jennifer and Frankie, It was such a great time getting to know you as a couple! I LOVED you wedding and I am sure we will be life long friends!

Patricia · Married on 01/23/2015

Danielle was very professional.She really took out the time to take of all of our needs and concerns.Danielle made our special day that much more special... Thank you

Sent on 02/17/2015

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Patricia for your sweet words! Congratulations!!!!

Michelle · Married on 11/29/2014

Great service prepared just for me and my husband....very helpful...personalized

Sent on 12/08/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Awww, Thank you for your sweet review! I am so happy I could be a part of your special day!

Kara · Married on 11/22/2014

Danielle made our ceremony personable and customized! We got SO many compliments about how sweet and genuine our ceremony was!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Morgan · Married on 11/15/2014

Danielle was absolutely perfect! She was efficient with emailing us about the ceremony and exceeded our every request! We couldn't of asked for a better Officiant for our special day!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Linda · Married on 10/25/2014

Danielle did a great job! We appreciated that she called in for perfect weather too. Truthfully, when I started looking, I didn't want to use a female officiant. Call it tradition. Danielle went above and beyond learning about us and customizing the ceremony to our taste. She just knows how to read people well. She made us feel comfortable and I know we made the right choice. You will be very pleased with what she has to offer. Thank you Danielle!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review Linda. It was an honor to be there with you and your family that day.

Dave and Cassidy · Married on 10/25/2014

Danielle was simply amazing in her services as our officiant. Her calm and relaxed nature helped soothe the nerves of everyone around her, especially us, (bride and groom). Her ceremony was easily tailored to fit nicely with our individuality making it unique to suit our personalities. We loved working with Danielle very much and highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Cassidy · Married on 10/25/2014

Sent on 11/09/2014

Jaimie · Married on 10/06/2014

I just don't know how I could have possibly had everything fall into place during our ceremony without Danielle! We had a VERY small wedding and planned everything ourselves, so there were a few things that weren't considered. Danielle made sure everyone (aka the guys, the ladies were ready to go on time) knew where they had to be when they needed to be there; as well as making small suggestions for things that we didn't think of. I always felt like professional and knowledgeable help with our vows and ceremony was just a phone call or email away.

Thank you for EVERYTHING Danielle!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

You are so welcome Jaimie! It was such a beautiful ceremony!!!!

Thank you for EVERYTHING Danielle!

Sent on 10/27/2014

You are so welcome!

Laura · Married on 10/04/2014

Danielle provided us with the most personalized, intimate ceremony imaginable! We couldn't have asked for anything better. Our guests were blown away by the special and unique touches she put into our wedding. And it is evident that she really loves what she does and really wanted our wedding to be a great experience for us. As it was our second marriage, we had several family dynamics at play but she didn't even bat an eye; she made everything work and everyone feel comfortable. I cannot say enough good things about Danielle Baker!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you Laura! I had an amazing time with you all and I feel blessed to have been a prat of your special day!

Elaine · Married on 10/04/2014

We could not have asked for a better officiant for our wedding ceremony. Danielle is kind, personable, funny, and one of the most sincere people we've ever met. Upon a strong recommendation, we met with Danielle only two months before our wedding. Though she had a number of obligations on our wedding date, she was determined to fit us in. We stayed in constant contact as the ceremony drew closer - it felt like she was our support on our journey into marriage. She finished writing our ceremony a few weeks before the big day and gave us plenty of time to review - though there was nothing that needed changing. It was perfect! She wrote our ceremony just for us and her delivery at the wedding was flawless. Our crowd was laughing, crying, and laughing even more. Danielle was more than we could have hoped for in an officiant and we'd recommend her to any couple!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Elaine and Alex, Thank you so much for the amazing review. It was such an honor to be your officiant! Congratulations and remember I am always here for you!

Ashlie · Married on 09/28/2014

Danielle made my wedding day so special! I love how she writes each ceremony for each couple! The way she speaks and the way she makes you feel is amazing! I had so many friends and family compliment my wedding and ask about my officiant and where I found her! I am so glad I chose Danielle to marry my husband BJ and I! My wedding day was perfect and Danielle Baker The Wedding Lady was a big part in making it that way!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

I am so happy you had an amazing day! You are such a beautiful couple and I wish you many years of happiness!!!!!

Jack · Married on 09/28/2014

Danielle was very professional and calming before and during the ceremony. She's warm and genuine making you feel like you've known her forever. An excellent choice!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you Jack. It was my honor! Congratulations!!!!!!

Jana · Married on 09/19/2014

I can't say enough about the beautiful ceremony she prepared for us. And the love letters...wow! We felt her passion and love immediately and knew right away she was the officiant for us. Professional, friendly, and available for counseling if we need her. She has made our day something everyone will remember.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you Jana and Wally. It was so fun writing for the two of you and your Love Letters were fantastic! Thank you for choosing me!

Danielle

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2014

Danielle is great! She took all the worries out of the ceremony for us. She make you both feel comfortable and at ease. If you're looking for a unique person touch to your ceremony, do the love letter ceremony. It was so perfect and we have those to keep now. You will not be disappointed with Danielle. She's really awesome!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you Ashley! Your wedding was amazing and I am happy I was a part! Congratulations!

I was extremely nervous about finding an officiant that we would love! But 5 minutes into my first meeting with Danielle, my decision had been made! And it was the best decision!!! She not only made our wedding ceremony special and intimate, but she was extremely good with my two boys and the rest of the kids in the wedding party (this includes the men!! haha) She was professional and friendly and I felt like she was not just there as the officiant, but part of the family! would hire her all over again and again if i had too!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review. It was my pleasure being there with you that day. :)

Gaby · Married on 09/01/2014

Danielle was excellent all around. She personalized our ceremony to fit our style, story and spiritual beliefs which made our wedding very meaningful.
    Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted thanks to Danielle!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Gaby and Chad, Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your special day. It was so great to see two people that are so in love unite in marriage.

Gwyn · Married on 08/30/2014

Danielle was a wonderful officiant for us! We live out of town but she was able to Skype meet with us -- we immediately felt comfortable with her even through a computer screen. She made us feel relaxed throughout the entire process of writing the ceremony, and together with the three of us we were able to craft the ceremony we loved and desired from the start. She respected our wishes for a more non-traditional ceremony, and was encouraging along the way.

Danielle's demeanor is relaxed, professional, and caring. I cannot imagine our wedding without her, and many of our guests commented on how wonderful the ceremony and officiant were. She goes above and beyond what is expected of an officiant, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for one!

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Gwyn and Chris, Thank you so much for your kind words. I had such a great time with you, your family and friends. Thank you for the honor of officiating your ceremony! Congratulations!

Emily · Married on 08/29/2014

Danielle was amazing. Our elopement ceremony was more than I hoped for. The location was absolutely beautiful. Our family got to be a part of the ceremony. She was great. Very nice and she made the ceremony very special and personalized for us . I wouldn't change anything about it.

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you Emily! Congratulations to you both!

Dandelion · Married on 08/29/2014

Danielle was simply awesome! Very personable, sweet, understanding of exactly what we wanted, professional.. you can just see that she loves what she does and she's great at it! Our ceremony was very short, just my husband and I, as well as the photographer. We are not religious, so she catered to us in that regard also! Overall, it was really great and I felt like I knew her for years so it made everything very smooth, easy and surely enjoyable! Thanks again, Danielle!!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

I had such an amazing time with you two. You looked beautiful and I am so glad that your ceremony was so amazing. Thank you for trusting me with your ceremony. I wish you and Heath many years of happiness!

Michela · Married on 08/27/2014

She was absolutely amazing. The ceremony she wrote was beautiful! She stayed around to get pics with us and help out with our daughter.

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you Michela. I loved spending time keeping her busy. Congratulations!

Steve · Married on 08/27/2014

Danielle was awesome!!!
    She made both of us very comfortable and was very friendly yet professional..
    We would definitely recommend her to do your wedding!!
    Thanks again

Sent on 09/17/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you Steve and Michela! Congratulations and thank you for choosing me to officiate your nuptials!

Aimee · Married on 08/09/2014

Danielle was amazing from the first email through our wedding ceremony. She showed a level of quality and professionalism that all of the other officiants that we looked at did not. She was extremely fair in her pricing and made the whole ceremony fit together perfectly. It would not have been the same with anyone else.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Awww, it was my pleasure and thank you so much for choosing me. I was so honored to be a part of your day!

Taylor · Married on 07/10/2014

I wouldn't even bother at looking for another officiant because it doesn't get any better than Danielle! The moment we met her for our consultation, we knew we had found the perfect person for our ceremony. We felt like we had known her for years rather than minutes. She is the most friendly and down to earth woman you could meet and she did everything in her power to make us happy on our big day! The ceremony was absolutely perfect. Thank you so much, Danielle. I would give her 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Awww Taylor, I found a friend in you too! Thank you so much for the amazing words and I am so happy you loved your wedding ceremony!