Danielle M Baker Reviews

169 | Simpsonville, SC

169 Reviews for Danielle M Baker

Kristen · Married on 10/03/2015

You could not be in better hands with Danielle Baker! She exceeded all our expectations! From the moment I met Danielle during a consultation, I knew she was the one to marry us. Danielle takes the time to ask questions about you individually and as a couple, and truly wants the best for you. She is extremely organized and makes creating the ceremony a very seamless and stress-free process. It was really helpful for us to look at all the examples of different types of ceremonies Danielle has officiated, when we were planning our ceremony. Danielle’s ceremonies are so unique and much more personal and intimate than any other ceremony I’ve heard. On top of her officiating skills being stellar, she is extremely organized! Our rehearsal ran very smoothly, and even our bridal party commented on how efficient and easy everything ran.

On our wedding day, Danielle was there to calm our nerves and guide us through our ceremony. It felt like a friend was marrying us, and every word she spoke had meaning to us. We received A TON of compliments on our ceremony – how beautiful it was, how unique, how personal, etc. Choosing Danielle as your vendor will be one of the best decisions you can make for your wedding! We are so thankful for her!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you so much! I had such a great time with you all and your wedding was magical!

I would 100% recommend Danielle to ANYONE!

From start to finish Danielle made our day special. During the planning process she walked us through everything from the writing process, steps to get our license, and than information on name changing. Danielle took the time to get to know us so she could write a ceremony that was perfect for US! Danielle made the process of creating a customized ceremony easy and special for us and even included a sand ceremony, remembrance ceremony, and love letters. We had never heard of adding love letters, and this was the most beautiful touch to our ceremony!
    This wedding was a first time experience for both of us, Danielle made sure to spend time with us the day before. She went through the whole ceremony to ensure everything would run seamlessly the next day. The day of the wedding Danielle arrived early and it was blatantly obvious that she had done this before (in a good way!!). Se kept everything on time and made sure that everyone was in there correct places and that the rings were present. I could not have imagined our day being any better than it was!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Betty · Married on 09/25/2015

I found Danielle on social media a couple of years ago and have been following her business since. I was so impressed with the passion, creativity, customization, and enthusiasm she portrayed for each of her couples. So, when it came time for the planning of my wedding, I knew instantly who I wanted to officiate. My fiance and I traveled from KS to SC for that reason and there is no doubt it was the best decision we made for our ceremony. Danielle is not just the "wedding lady," she's the "magic maker!"

Sent on 10/02/2015

Danielle wrote the perfect ceremony for our wedding. She was easy to work with, friendly, and professional. She managed to combine my traditional Irish Catholic views on weddings with my husbands desire for a non-religious ceremony. It was personal, emotional, meaningful, and just what I dreamed of since I was little. Could not be more happy with the wedding Danielle performed!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Moe · Married on 09/05/2015

Danielle is an INCREDIBLE presence to have at the center of your wedding. Not only is she a confident, emotional speaker, she is friendly and makes you laugh -- which is exactly what I needed on such a momentous occasion! We had seen her officiate a friend's wedding and had to book her ourselves after hearing that ceremony. She's had years upon years of experience and willingly shared it with us, open-armed. She's a ray of sunshine who really took the time to get to know us and make our ceremony special. Believe it or not, we had guests ask us to email them the ceremony -- just so they could read it again! Everyone was raving over the vows, asking if we wrote them ourselves. "Nope," we had to say. "That was ALL Danielle!" Now THAT'S leaving an impression. We highly recommend Danielle Baker!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Danielle M Baker's reply:

It what's my honor and privilege to be a part of such an incredible day with such an incredible couple. Thank you for choosing me. I am so happy that your day was a dream come true!

Ryan · Married on 08/29/2015

Danielle was our wedding officiant at Lake Lure Inn and Spa and she was wonderful! Responsive prior to the wedding via email or phone and makes the ceremony extremely unique. She got along great with our families and entire wedding party. I would highly recommend her for any wedding in the region!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Tara · Married on 08/08/2015

Words can't describe how impressed my husband, guest and I were with our one of a kind ceremony! Danielle is the best!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Jon · Married on 07/18/2015

Danielle was awesome, from start to finish. She was a major part of making our day so special. She was phenomenal at making us feel comfortable and relaxed through the entire wedding ceremony. She really took the time to find out what was important to us and our families. We ended up having inclement weather during our ceremony (major windy thunderstorm while under a tent) and she didn't miss a beat! She made sure that our day was so very special. She was great at reading us and knowing when we need a pep talk or knowing when to make us laugh when nerves where taking over. She also married my sister a few years before and made sure our ceremonies were completely unique to us. We could go on and on but the point is if you are thinking about being married by her.. stop thinking and book her!!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Tom · Married on 07/03/2015

We cannot say enough amazing things about Danielle! We were so blessed to have her officiate our July wedding. From our first meeting with her, we knew we made the right decision. She made our wedding so incredibly special! So many people have been coming up to us saying how our ceremony was the sweetest and most beautiful ceremony they have ever been to. She is extremely organized, professional, and personable and truly amazing at what she does! Thanks for making our wedding day perfect Danielle!
    -Tom & Katie

Sent on 07/26/2015

Rosalinda · Married on 06/26/2015

Danielle was amazing!!! I knew Danielle was the officiant for us after reading all the amazing reviews. Our journey with Danielle began 2 years ago via email and phone calls. She guided us through every step to ensure that our day was superb. When we met Danielle at our rehearsal it was like we had been friends for years. I would t change anything about our ceremony. Danielle did an amazing job.

Sent on 07/12/2015

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Rosalinda. It has been great getting to know you over the last 2 years. We are now friends for life. Congratulations on your marriage!

Michael · Married on 06/13/2015

Where do I start? Danielle is simply the best.....we first met Danielle and within ten minutes, we both knew right away that she was the officiant for us. Danielle was helpful and very honest with us, she made everything easier than it should have been. Danielle also did our premarital counseling using the "Prepare and Enrich" program. Danielle even came to our home weekly to conduct this course with us. After a long day of working, it was AWESOME not to have to rush out the door to meet. During our prepare and enrich course, Danielle was honest with us, even when it was hard. We examined EVERY possible aspect of our marriage, potential problems that could arise, and went over conflict resolution PRIOR to those issues coming up. We truly went into our wedding feeling "Armed" to face any issues that could come up. The best way to sum up Danielle is that she's real, and that went a long way for us. After speaking to us about our ceremony, Danielle was able to write a beautiful Christian service that honored our family, and Christ. We chose to write 'love letters' and have Danielle read them, and there wasn't a dry eye in the house. To this day, almost 2 months after my wedding, coworkers and family alike still approach us and say that our wedding ceremony was the most beautiful ceremony that they've ever been to. Danielle was even at the venue early calming our nerves before the ceremony. I can't say enough about her. If you're reading this and you're wondering what separates Danielle from other officiants, for me it was this. When we first met Danielle she said something that put us at extreme ease.."Once you two are married, I am not gone. No matter what happens, I am here for you for the rest of your lives. no matter what comes up, call me and we will get through it.". While i am sure there are great officiants in Greenville, there's only one Danielle Baker. Thank you, Danielle, we love you. - Mike and Lauren Allen.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Christina · Married on 06/06/2015

Danielle is amazing! From the very first time we met with her, we knew we had to have her as our officiant! She really took the time to get to know us and wrote us such a sweet, personal ceremony that our guests are still raving about! The love letters that were incorporated into our ceremony were so special and something we will always cherish. Danielle is so kind and so caring and we are incredibly lucky that we were able to have her as our officiant! I would highly recommend her to any couple looking for a unique, personal experience on their wedding day!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Danielle M Baker's reply:

I'm so incredibly honored that I was your officiant. It was such a beautiful wedding and I am so happy for the two of you. Congratulations!

Meaghan · Married on 06/05/2015

We cannot say enough to give Danielle the praise she deserves! We will never be able to recommend her enough. From the very first time we talked over Skype, she was so warm, caring and interested in our relationship. We didn't even need to hang up from the call to agree that we wanted to have her write our ceremony and be there to share in our day.

She was always very responsive to our emails and she helped us come up with a ceremony that was just perfect for us. She was able to give us lots of guidance and was willing to make edits and changes as many times as we wanted. She talked us through how everything was going to go and gave us advice from all of the previous weddings she's been a part of.

During our rehearsal, she was incredible with our 2 flower girls and 2 ring bearers. She was able to help them understand what their task was and why it was so important to carry the signs and throw the flower petals. All of us were in awe at how well she was able to tame 4 children under 8 years old.

Our wedding was in the Charlotte area and we had to go all the way to South Carolina to find someone that we were interested in having officiate our wedding. We were so glad we found her! In the end, we didn't just have an officiant for the weeding, we gained a friend.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Danielle M Baker's reply:

I am so touched by your review. I loved getting to know you and Chris and have gained lifelong friends! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding and marriage! <3 you both!

Tristan · Married on 05/31/2015

Danielle is an amazing officiant. She is very personable and captured the unique qualities of us as a couple in the ceremony. Her ceremony was tailored to exactly what we wanted. The Love Letters section she does was amazing! So many people in our ceremony were crying at how beautiful it was. Danielle made both of us feel at ease at the rehearsal and on the actual day. She is also very quick to respond to email/Facebook and is very organized. We highly recommend her as an officiant to any couple who wants a unique and powerful ceremony.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you for your review of my services. It was an amazing day at your wedding ceremony. Congratulations to you two.

OMG!!! where do i begin....Danielle was the BEST wedding officiant i have ever met! I am so glad that we used her. Kim from the Ryan Nicholas Inn suggested her to us since we really didnt belong to a church, and we decided to use her. From the first day my mother and i met with her and talked with her i loved her! From her letting you help customize your ceremony and adding the love letters in it all the way to her sending you a rough draft of how the ceremony would go to make sure you are ok with it. I love how she made my ceremony traditional yet but unique with the awesome bob Marley quote we chose and the reading of the love letters. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Katie · Married on 05/23/2015

From the moment I first spoke with Danielle, a year before our wedding, I knew she was the person for us. Danielle took the time to get to know my husband and I, understand us and our families, and help craft the most perfect ceremony. On top of her services as an officiant, she guided us through the Prepare Enrich program, which helped strengthen our bond and work through our "weak" areas as a couple. By the time the ceremony rolled around, we were both completely comfortable with her, and her friendly personality blended into our weekend so well. Not only was she there for our rehearsal and ceremony, but Danielle spent time with our families at the rehearsal dinner, helped with pictures after the ceremony, enjoyed dinner with our guests, and was so hands-on the whole time. We loved it.
    On top of her amazing service, she created a one-of-a-kind wedding ceremony that our guests raved was the best ceremony they had ever witnessed...some enjoying it more than their own! She helped us personalize each piece, making it very intimate, and drove it home with her service of writing love letters. I don't think there was a dry eye at our ceremony because of the love letters. I've never been more humbled or moved than hearing my husband's private thoughts and words during such a special moment. I could relive that moment over and over again, it was so wonderful. She truly is incredible at what she does, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone, anywhere. Thank you, Danielle! We love you!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Piper · Married on 05/09/2015

Although I was not the bride in this wedding, I was the maid of honor. When someone had questions for me that I didn't know how to answer and I was getting stressed Danielle stepped up and helped out with her experience and knowledge and it took a huge wait off my shoulders so I could work on what I knew how to do. Danielle was professional, but friendly and very approachable. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and very unique. I will absolutely ask her to be the officiant in my wedding when the time comes!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Awww, Thank you sweet Piper. :)

Amy · Married on 05/02/2015

Popular question that guests asked me at our reception: "Where did you find your officiant? She was amazing!" Danielle does such an amazing job because she really aims to capture the "feel" that you want at your ceremony. Prior to the big day, she gathers lots of information from you regarding your vision for the event and then translates that into your ceremony content. A special part of the day was the letters that my husband and I wrote to each other and Danielle reads. Danielle is such a warm-hearted, kind person who truly enjoys her job. I would HIGHLY recommend her to future brides looking for an officiant!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you Amy. I really enjoyed your wedding and your love story. Congratulations!!!!!

Connie · Married on 04/18/2015

Danielle was an absolute joy to work with! She spent a lot of time getting to know us and what we wanted in our ceremony. She wrote the most meaningful and poignant vows for our wedding that said everything in our hearts. There was not a dry eye among our family and friends or ourselves. One of my favorite options was for my fiance and I to write secret love letters to each other which Danielle read to us during our ceremony. We could have opted to read them to each other but I knew I could never get through it without falling apart. My husband told me after the wedding that he was apprehensive about writing his letter but he is very glad he did and would recommend it to others. We plan on reading our letters to each other every year on our anniversary.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Chelse · Married on 04/16/2015

Danielle was perfect from beginning to end. She was very personable and friendly. After meeting with her over Skype, I knew she would be perfect for our small ceremony. She was very easy to get in contact with, which was very important as we were not living in the area while planning the wedding. She really helped our ceremony fit our personality and it was beyond what we had expected. Everyone at our wedding absolutely loved the ceremony and loved Danielle! I would recommend her for any kind of ceremony you are looking for. She is great at working with you and giving you and your partner exactly what you want!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Danielle M Baker's reply:

It was such an honor to officiate your wedding. You two are certainly a match made in heaven. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day!

Jimmy · Married on 04/16/2015

Great ceremony with the perfect words to express our feelings for each other. It's taken 31 years but it was worth the wait. We're so happy and Danielle communicated to us beautifully.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you so much and I wish you many years of love! Congratulations!

Amber · Married on 04/11/2015

If you choose Danielle to officiate your wedding, you will not regret it! She was so helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. I am glad we choose her, and that she is now considered a friend!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Awww, Thank you! I absolutely enjoyed everything about your day! You two are made for each other! <3
  • Y

Yazmirah · Married on 03/21/2015

Danielle Baker made our ceremony fit exactly what our love is all about!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Sarah · Married on 03/21/2015

Danielle was more than understanding of everything that we threw at her. She was able to bend according to what we needed and was always willing to help us come up with ideas to make the wedding process so much easier. She listened to what we wanted and used her experience to make it even better! I will be recommending her to friends and family getting married:)

Sent on 03/31/2015

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you Sarah. I loved being a part of your beautiful ceremony. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day!

Evaline · Married on 03/20/2015

Danielle is amazing! Within our first meeting with her, we knew we wanted her to be our officiant! She was patient with us during the customization process of the ceremony and was always happy to change things for us as needed. The rehearsal went very smoothly, and the ceremony itself during our wedding was as beautiful and personalized as we had hoped for. Thank you Danielle for helping make our big day the best it could ever be and more!

Sent on 04/26/2015