Danielle M Baker Reviews

169 | Simpsonville, SC

169 Reviews for Danielle M Baker

Gabrielle · Married on 01/15/2017

Danielle was fantastic! We did the Prepare/Enrich, which I highly recommend, and by the time we got to the ceremony, she felt like an old friend who was celebrating with us. Our ceremony was completely custom and absolutely beautiful. We were able to put in a moment of silence for our grandparents that died last year and we were able to honor our parents as well. We are not particularly religious and it was remarkably easy to pick vows with little to no mention of go and no Bible verses, but was still full of love and devotion. Our wedding was amazing and she was great to work with. I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Robert · Married on 12/03/2016

We can't believe how amazing our wedding ceremony was. It was all because of Danielle. She was amazing. She made us feel so special from the very start with our first meeting at Panera bread. We later wrote our ceremony with her at her house which made it so personal. She even asked about our story and seemed very interested in knowing about us where other officiants didn't ask about how we met. She helped to make us calm during our ceremony. Most importantly I think we found a new friend through this process. She is an amazing officiant and even more amazing friend. Thank you Danielle.
    Robert and Joe Allen-Gasco

Sent on 12/09/2016

Karilyn · Married on 11/19/2016

I found Danielle through a few wedding websites, and I was intrigued by all of her high ratings! When it came to writing our ceremony, assisting is through the wedding process, handling our rehearsal, and officiating the wedding, I was blown away! Danielle is extremely knowledgeable about her craft and executes everything with passion and professionalism. Our guests loved her almost as much as we did!

Kylie · Married on 11/12/2016

If you're considering Danielle to officiate your wedding, do yourself a favor and contact her immediately. We were referred to Danielle by a number of vendors we were already working with and we are so glad we reached out to her. Working with Danielle was an absolute treat - she is so easy going, knowledgeable and truly cares about her couples. We were able to conduct our meetings and Prepare & Enrich course via Skype, which was great for my husband and I as we lived out of state and my husband travels frequently for work.

On top of the flexibility and her easy going nature, Danielle worked with us to make sure we had the perfect ceremony that reflected what my husband and I both wanted. I didn't want a ceremony to be overly religious and my husband wanted to have a ceremony that would be respectful of those who may have had expectations of a religious ceremony. Danielle worked with us to craft the perfect ceremony for us. We also opted to have Danielle's designed ceremony addition called "Love Letters," which everyone raved about. We are so glad Danielle suggested it!

Throughout our reception, people came out of their way to talk about how much they enjoyed our ceremony and Danielle's delivery. I would recommend her 1000 times over. Regardless of location, denomination, or ceremony preference, Danielle will make sure your wedding is perfect!

Matthew · Married on 11/12/2016

Absolutely the best! Danielle was amazing in every way. Danielle walked my wife and I through everything, step by step, and at our own pace. She went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day was perfect. I would also highly recommend her 6 week pre-marital course. My wife and I learned so much and it has greatly improved our relationship. Even though we didn't know Danielle when we started she has quickly come to be a true friend and mentor. From the groom's perspective, Danielle was a life saver! She had my back every step of the way and was wonderfully calming to talk to on the big day. I can't say enough good things about Danielle!

Amy · Married on 11/04/2016

Danielle was wonderful. She made our special day stress free and personal. It truly feels like you are being married by your best friend. She made our ceremony personal and all our own. She incorporated our daughter into the ceremony and made her feel extremely special and important. You will not be disappointed. Hire her immediately!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Kathy · Married on 10/29/2016

We used Danielle at our daughter's wedding and couldn't have been more pleased. She was easily available for questions and very professional. She helped my daughter and new son in law write love letters to each other that were read at the wedding and that added touch was beautiful. She is very flexible in any ceremony you wish to incorporate in the wedding. Anyone would be lucky to have Danielle officiate a wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2016

We did our Prepare Enrich premarital class with Danielle and she wrote our ceremony for our October 8th wedding. Her associate officiant Sharon Hyatt helped write our ceremony with us and was the officiant that actually married us. Both Danielle and Sharon were absolute joys to work with! We got so much benefit in our relationship from the Prepare Enrich classes and looked forward to meeting with Danielle each week! She had so many helpful stories from her own life and marriage to help us relate to her advice strengthen our own relationship. Then we were able to coordinate writing our ceremony with a week Sharon was in town so we were able to get both their input and had the opportunity to get to know Sharon before our big day. Our guests loved the "Love Letters" Danielle incorporates into the ceremony. She is truly passionate about writing the perfect ceremony for her couples, but what truly sets her apart from other officiants is her focus on the marriage after the "Big Day" and her promise to her couples to continue to support them in their relationships in the future. We recommend Danielle and Sharon to any couple looking to find that experience of being married by a friend while trusting that you will get nothing but the highest level of professionalism and truly the perfect wedding ceremony!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Michael · Married on 10/08/2016

Danielle is excellent! She was extremely informative and patient with us throughout the process. It truly could not have been a smoother process and she was very helpful in assisting to create a custom ceremony. With so many other stressful aspects of planning a wedding, Danielle's approach was arguably the easiest part of the entire wedding. What makes her so great is that despite the ease and comforting approach, she maintains the highest quality. I would strongly recommend her to anyone, regardless of the type of ceremony. Besides our own satisfaction, the positive feedback from our guests has been overwhelming as well! Her consistently high reviews are absolutely warranted!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Kerri · Married on 09/04/2016

Danielle is amazing! You will certainly be happy if you use her services. We would highly recommend her pre-marital counseling as well. We got so many comments on how our wedding "seemed so much like us" - and we owe that all to Danielle. She let's you choose from an abundance of ceremony pieces to put together what you feel comfortable with. She even met with us to help us choose each section which was so helpful and allowed us to see a vision of what our ceremony would be like. She's funny & down-to-earth which made the whole process a little less stressful too. She's done so many weddings that she's a great resource if you need any suggestions too. Danielle was perfect!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Emily · Married on 08/06/2016

Danielle was wonderful! We used Danielle as our wedding officiant on 8/6/16 and we also did the Prepare and Enrich Program with her. The program helped us tremendously and we're still using techniques she taught us during the program. Danielle is very personable, laid back and has a wonderful sense of humor. We felt very comfortable talking to her about our concerns, issues and marital questions. She wrote a ceremony that was perfect for us and our guests were very impressed! She will not let you down.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Alyssa · Married on 07/03/2016

Danielle did a fantastic job with writing our ceremony. We were able to select/customize the different parts of our ceremony, which made it fit us perfectly as a couple. The Love Letters that Danielle read during the ceremony really made for a touching ceremony (almost starting crying when she was reading them), and all the guests commented on how much they enjoyed them, as well. Danielle was great to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2016

Danielle is an absolutely amazing person and officiant. She personalizes each ceremony and makes it extra special. She handled issues before the ceremony like a professional and we couldn't be more grateful for her help. She is so personable and genuinely cares about everyone involved in the process. I highly recommend Danielle to anyone that asks!

Sent on 06/30/2016

mckayla · Married on 05/21/2016

From the first moment we met with Danielle Baker, we knew we wanted her to marry us! We loved her & she made our wedding so special! She was always on top of our ceremony even with her busy lifestyle, it was like she always put us #1! At the rehearsal and wedding she made everyone feel welcome and like we were all life-long friends. We highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Carlie · Married on 05/21/2016

Couldn't ask for a better team to work with!! Danielle and Michael were fabulous and I would highly recommend them again.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Another 5-star review here for Danielle! To be honest, she was the very first vendor I booked. Unlike a caterer, for example, she is only one person and therefore cannot be in multiple places at the same time. I would highly recommend booking her early to ensure you have her on your wedding day! From the get-go Danielle took the time to get to know my husband and I. She sees hundreds of couples a year, but it felt like we were her only clients. The ceremony she wrote for us was PERFECT (Do the Love Letters to make it extra special!). Don't be afraid to customize it and tell her what you want. We have guests still raving how "us" it was and how everyone ended up in happy tears. She was professional at our rehearsal and walked everyone through each step of what to expect. Not only that, but personally we were both extremely nervous leading up to the ceremony on the wedding day. Danielle knew exactly what to say and do to make us both feel comfortable and at ease. Looking back I am so thankful for that. Thank you Danielle!!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay and Logan. Congratulations on your marriage and thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day.

Adam · Married on 12/19/2015

Our wedding ceremony was fantastic thanks to Danielle! From the very beginning, we knew Danielle was the right person to officiate our wedding. She was super nice, and made a genuine effort to get to know us, and was there every step of the way through the entire planning process. She also made the day of the ceremony run smoothly...she definitely knows what she is doing! The ceremony was also gorgeous; the love letters were a beautiful touch. We also got several comments from family members after the wedding saying that Danielle did a great job. Even though we had only known Danielle for a few months, it was like we were getting married by a friend. Thank you so much Danielle! You were the best!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Adam and Margie! Congratulations and I am so glad I was part of your amazing day!

Marcia · Married on 11/27/2015

Danielle is as awesome to work with. Made our elopement ceremony personal and special for just the two of us.

Sent on 08/28/2017
  • #FallfortheBlickles

Holly · Married on 11/21/2015

She made the ceremony so personal. I have already recommend to others and will continue to do. She was great!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Amber · Married on 11/07/2015

Danielle was amazing and so understanding with our crazy life! She was able to write such a beautiful ceremony that was so personal to us. We even did the love letters. From every guest that was there we were told there was not a dry eye in the room during our ceremony. Thank you Danielle for making our ceremony so special! We love you!!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/31/2015

Danielle was amazing! She is very prepared, responsible, and personable, which I believe are great qualities to look for in an officiant. She was also helpful at walking my husband and I through the ceremony process, since neither him nor I were too familiar with all the parts that make up a wedding ceremony. Even though we were only able to meet Danielle through Skype prior to our rehearsal dinner, Danielle created a unique and entertaining ceremony that depicted my husband and I perfectly. Our guests couldn't stop raving about our ceremony for months after our wedding!

Also, I highly recommend including the "love letters" into your ceremony! My husband and I were a little hesitant about writing the "love letters" to each other, but they ended up being our favorite part and what we remembered the most!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Alexandra · Married on 10/17/2015

Danielle was exactly what we were looking for in a wedding officiant - she's open, flexible, and creates unique ceremonies that are personal to the couple. Our ceremony was everything we could have wanted! We received many compliments from our guests on how personal and beautiful the ceremony was - people especially loved the Love Letters!

We also utilized the Prepare/Enrich premarital counseling program Danielle offers, and we are so glad that we did! Not only did it give us skills to help us continue to grow our relationship, but it also gave us a chance to become comfortable with Danielle, and gave Danielle a chance to get to know us better and make our ceremony that much more special. I would highly recommend Danielle, both as an officiant and a Prepare/Enrich counselor!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2015

Danielle was not able to officiate our ceremony but we did use her company for the writing of and went with one of her officiants for the day of- Sharon Hyatt. I can't say enough about both of them! Our ceremony was perfect. Danielle worked with my husband and me to create the perfect ceremony that fit our vibe. One of my favorite parts was the writing/reading of love letters. My husband and I wrote them to each other ahead of time and read them for the first time out loud on our wedding day- it was a magical part of our ceremony and all of our guests loved them! Danielle and her officiants go above and beyond to make sure your day is how you picture it!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Danielle was wonderful to work with! She is incredibly kind and really made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. I am so grateful that she also took the time to get to know us as a couple, and her dedication is evidenced in the beautiful ceremony that she customized for us.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Danielle · Married on 10/03/2015

Danielle was wonderful. She was able to fit our needs and was quick to respond.

Sent on 09/04/2015