Danielle M Baker Reviews

169 | Simpsonville, SC

169 Reviews for Danielle M Baker

• Anna

Anna · Married on 11/24/2019

Words can not easily describe just how amazing THE Wedding Lady is. We consider her truly to be a God send! We called Danielle first before contacting any other vendors, even before setting in stone our wedding date. Boy are we lucky & happy we did. She provided a full list of her recommend caterers, photographers, DJs, anything wedding you hadn't even thought of as well as making herself available 24-7 to answer our many questions and to say "it's gunna be fine & we will handle it" Our wedding day & our whole wedding experience was absolutely remarkable because of Danielle! She is so much more than a wedding officiant; She helps you plan your day and is there with you every step of the way making sure it's that special day you have always dreamed of. She keeps things running smoothly and on schedule, & does not mind pulling up her sleeves to help tie dresses, fix boutonnières, go over last minute details with the DJ, the ushers, photographer, & even calming those wedding nerves & jitters. She helps in any way she sees possible taking an unbelievable amount of stress off of you. She goes above and beyond any & all expectations truly taking care of you and your needs, it's hard not to consider her a friend! The impact Danielle has had on our lives, again there is just no words for. The engery and light she brings to a room and to everyone's spirits is so uplifting, you find yourself smiling uncontrollably because whatever happens, you know it's going to be okay, Danielle's got you! Our outlook and perspective on daily situations is a much more positive one. She hand writes each and every wedding ceremony that is so magnificently worded it leaves you and your guest breathless. The "Love Letters" is something so gorgeous and unique it has everyone in awe & has your friends wishing they had done the same. Choosing Danielle Baker The Wedding Lady was the best decision we could have made & will never forget the impact she had on us & our day!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Brittney · Married on 08/18/2018

Danielle is truly one in a million! If you want the perfect ceremony that is customized to you and your spouses personalities and beliefs then you have found the perfect officiant! There are not enough great things I can say about Danielle! Do yourself a favor and pick the best. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Laura · Married on 08/04/2018

Danielle did a phenomenal job creating our perfect ceremony. We had a few hiccups and she just went with the flow. Our friends and family also loved her. Also, she still made it our wedding while she was sick!! Thank you Danielle for your hard work and dedication on our special day ♥️

Sent on 10/10/2018

Karen · Married on 06/16/2018

Danielle Baker is marvelous! She customized our vows and the entire ceremony to reflect my husband's and my personalities and made it such a memorable experience. Danielle's professionalism and years of experience conducting wedding ceremonies is unparalleled and Ray and I couldn't have imagined anything more elegant and meaningful, but she also made it fun and truly enjoyable. Highly recommend Danielle!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Allison · Married on 05/04/2018

Danielle was absolutely amazing! Our pastor came down sick only 4 days before the wedding, and Danielle stepped in, calmed my nerves, and made our wedding so personalized and seamless...it was incredible. Such a blessing to have Danielle marry us!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Ashton · Married on 04/06/2018

Danielle was amazing! She got to know us as a couple through our prepare and enrich sessions. We are so grateful for her support and advice. After our ceremony we had so many of our guest tell us how memorable our it was and they absolutely loved the love letters. We would highly recommend her to any couple looking for someone kind, genuine, and passionate about what she does. Our wedding was amazing and it wouldn’t have been the same without Danielle’s advice along the way and her special touch on our big day.

Sent on 05/04/2018
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 11/18/2017

Danielle was absolutely amazing! She handled everything like a pro! She knew exactly what to say. All of my family and friends loved her! The process of writing the ceremony was very useful. I couldnt have asked for anything better!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Andrea · Married on 11/11/2017

Danielle is simply the best and I'm so so happy we found her!! I was afraid I wouldn't find someone who would understand what we wanted, but as soon as I met her I was instantly relieved and I knew she'd do a beautiful job. She sure did! She is so sweet and friendly and really just wants everyone to have the best ceremony they could have ever imagined. She'll walk you through each part of the ceremony and you can choose from a ton of writings she already has, or you can customize it to be what you'd like. She's so flexible and easy to work with, and with her as our officiant there wasn't a worry on my mind about how the ceremony would go. She can make your ceremony as religious or non-religious, and as formal or casual as you'd like. She worked wonderfully with my coordinator and wedding party, and when it came down to her delivery of the ceremony, there wasn't a dry eye among our guests. I would recommend her to anyone!!!! She certainly deserves her awards and highest rankings! Don't waste your time meeting other officiants first, just go straight for the best! I hope I get to attend someone else's wedding that she officiates someday. For us, she was perfect. THANK YOU SO MUCH, Danielle!!! Our wedding was beautiful because of you!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Hannah · Married on 11/04/2017

Danielle was great! She was easy to communicate with and responded promptly! We felt as though we were getting married by a friend instead of someone whom we had just met! We were able to choose what type of ceremony we both liked and the love letters were a great addition! She gave us lots of tips and advice along the way. She went above and beyond!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Danielle was a dream come true. We could not have had a more personal ceremony than what we put together with Danielle. She has a wealth of experience and examples to tailor any ceremony. It was like me and my now wife wrote it ourselves. Everyone has raved at how personal our ceremony felt and how beautiful it was. We love Danielle and she will always have a special place in our hearts as she made the most important day in our lives the best day.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Danielle was wonderful! She got us from the first time we met her. Our ceremony told our story and it was beautiful.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Danielle is an amazing officiant who truly loves what she does and it shows in the beautiful product of her work. She is known for a unique and very personal ceremony which is exactly what we had for our day and we feel fortunate to have had her assistance and guidance through this process.

We are extremely happy with our ceremony; with it encompassing both the traditional and religious aspect as well as a custom, deeply personal side that we and all of our guests will remember for years to come. The number of compliments and comments that were made about the ceremony are a tribute of the impression that was made and we want to truly thank Danielle for that gift on one of the most important days of our lives.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Danielle did an absolutely FANTASTIC job with our wedding. We received multiple complements from guests on how our ceremony felt like it really fit us perfectly and wasn't just the same ol' thing you always hear. I love that with the love letters, we were able to put something personal in our ceremony without the pressure of writing the vows. It was also great that we were able to include some religious aspects without it being too religious- she gives you the flexibility to do it however you want. Danielle and our coordinator (Jennifer with Love this Little City) worked together perfectly on our rehearsal night to make sure everyone was confident and sure of what to do, even without being able to rehearse in our actual venue space (they had a wedding that night). I also appreciated that she gave me a packet of information on the name changing process for after the wedding.
    Thank you Danielle!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Ruth · Married on 10/04/2017

When you meet Danielle it's like meeting a lifelong friend you didn't know you had! She knew exactly what to say to make us feel comfortable and we are very pleased that we chose her for our Elopement. She had suggestions for photos and really seemed to be enjoying her time spent with us. The whole day turned out just as we desired. Book her now, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Joshua · Married on 09/30/2017

Danielle Baker, The Wedding Lady. Where do I even start? Words can’t describe what a kind and caring individual she is. My wife and I made what we feel is a life long friend in Danielle. We were recommended by a friend to try the Wedding Lady out. We gave it a shot. Man are we happy we did. She was one of the best parts of our wedding. As an officiant, she is the epitome of professionalism. She stays on top of things and guides you throughout the whole process. She has been doing this for a while and knows what she is doing. During my ceremony, I found myself a bit nervous. She calmed me down and told me I didn’t have to worry about a thing and to just follow her lead. She was right. My ceremony was a hit. I would like to add how grateful we are to Danielle for tending to us after the ceremony. She was so caring and wanted to make sure everything was okay. She went well beyond what was required of her. It almost felt like we had a day off coordinator there on top of the one we already had. I conclude by saying this. If you need an officiant who is caring but also super cool and funny and go to Danielle, The Wedding Lady. Not only will you find an officiant, you will find a friend. She truly honestly cares for you and wishes nothing but the best for clients. If me and my wife ever have bumps on the road and need to talk to someone, we know who we are talking to. For this, we will forever be grateful. Thank you Danielle, The Wedding Lady.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Danielle is amazing!!! She did a WONDERFUL job making our wedding ceremony so special for my husband and I-- we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! So many of our guests came up to us at the reception and told us how unique and special the ceremony was-- the love letters are so many people's favorite parts (and ours!)

We did the Prepare and Enrich pre-marital counseling program with her leading up to our big day, which was so helpful for us as a couple, and it also helped Danielle get to know us really well. By the time we got married Jacob and I felt like we had known Danielle our whole lives!

We cannot thank her enough for all of her helpful advice, amazing listening skills, and power to keep everyone calm the day of the wedding. We seriously cannot say enough-- THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/03/2017

michelle · Married on 08/21/2017

Danielle was so great from beginning to end. She was extremely helpful in putting our ceremony together and very patient when we changed it several times...lol ! We had an extremely fun and exciting wedding as we were married on a rooftop in Greenville SC during the eclipse on 8/21/2017 ! I would recommend her highly !!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Stacy · Married on 06/30/2017

This lady is by far the BEST!!!!! Danielle helped make our wedding the most amazing day of our lives. She was there for us from the day we met with her and helped us in so many ways!!!!! I can honestly say, I don't think our wedding would have been as amazing without her help.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2017

Danielle was the absolute best choice we could have made for our wedding. She was so communicative and attentive to our process and created and customized the most perfect ceremony for my husband and I. I could not say enough great things about her attitude, her professionalism, and positive outlook. I loved how our ceremony was so personalized to us and that we received copies afterwards to treasure! I can not thank her enough for working with us and making our special day so special!

Sent on 06/08/2017
  • FutureMrsFleisher

Allison · Married on 05/13/2017

Danielle is phenomenal. She made sure our wedding day was everything that my husband and I wanted! We loved her from the first meeting we had, and she worked to combine our two faiths into one perfect ceremony. Book her early to ensure you get the best wedding officiant there is!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Christian · Married on 05/06/2017

Danielle was great. She engaged and connected with us from day 1. The recital dinner and ceremony where both very smooth and sentimental. I would suggest her to all my friends, families, and anyone interested.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Tamara · Married on 04/29/2017

Danielle is awesome! She kept us smiling from our initial meeting m/ introduction until the day of and end of the ceremony! You just can't find a better officiant. She's serious about her work but so down to earth. Even after changing our ceremony date twice bc of circumstances beyond our control, she was ready and willing. We're thankful for such a beautiful person to have come into our lives that we can call a friend for life. Thanks Danielle. You're the best!!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/22/2017

My wife and I absolutely loved Danielle Baker. I knew the first time I met her at a wedding festival that she had to be our officiant. In fact, she was the first vendor we booked! During the whole wedding planning process, she was great. She made sure to meet with us several times in order to really get to know us and to understand how we wanted to be married. She did an amazing job at the wedding and made our day very special! We would recommend Danielle to anybody who wants the best officiant around!!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Lindsey · Married on 04/08/2017

Danielle did a wonderful job! She made it so easy to put together exactly the ceremony we wanted and provided lots of great ideas to make it easy to put together. We got many compliments from our guests on our ceremony and we would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Emily · Married on 03/25/2017

You can book Danielle without a moment of hesitation. You truly don't need to worry about a thing. She makes everything so easy and delivers a beautiful ceremony. We did not do a rehearsal before and Danielle was able to make everything work beautifully. She met with me a few minutes before the ceremony to go over some last minute details, and it went off without a hitch. Also, she makes the after wedding process so easy by telling you exactly what to do to file with probate court and how to change your name. Additionally, Danielle wore many hats as she helped me with my bustle and made me laugh!! Great choice for officiant.

Sent on 04/12/2017