10 Reviews for Danielle Dvash Makeup Artist

Contour Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)

Great experience! Loved how my hair & makeup came out! Makeup was flawless!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the pleasure of working with Danielle during my brother's wedding. She did three people's makeup including mine. She is a true pro. She is highly skilled and will still take your input into consideration. She is easy to work with and very personable. She will work with your schedule and responds quickly to questions. I highly recommend her!! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sonal, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Danielle helped me look flawless! She did all the bridesmaids makeup for my best friends wedding. Everyone was happy and loved how beautiful they looked! She was very professional, patient and took her time checking every detail. I recommend that you hire Danielle and you will look and feel amazing!

Profile Picture Anita, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my makeup done by Danielle for a wedding that I was in a month ago. She was great! I've had my makeup done a few times before and since meeting Danielle I will not let anyone else touch my face! We spoke for a few minutes before she started my makeup to get an idea of what I wanted and made me feel comfortable.The most important thing to me was she listened to what I wanted. Not to mention, she has a great sense of humor and was a sweetheart. I don't usually wear makeup that often and she made me feel great and I was impressed my overall look. The makeup was not heavy and felt good on my skin. At the end of the night I still felt my makeup was on point. I would recommend Danielle to anyone! Thanks Danielle!!!!!

Profile Picture megan, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Danielle is such a pleasure to work with! I had an event and Danielle was referred to me by a friend. From the moment I met her, she put me at ease and made me feel very comfortable. I don't typically wear a lot of makeup but she showed me how to have some fun with it! I was looking for a soft dewy look with a smokey eye. She listened attentively and made suggestions. Not only did she do a fantastic job enhancing my own natural beauty, she also did an EXCEPTIONAL job concealing a large burn on my neck. If she could hide my burn, I'm certain she could conceal any blemish! Not once did she make me feel uncomfortable during the session. Her presence is inviting, warm, and genuine. She answered all the questions I had about makeup applications and even suggested a few products. I really enjoyed Danielle's professionalism, and expertise - I highly recommend her. THANK YOU Danielle for making me feel fabulous!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Danielle is such a sweetheart and super talented! I attended a beautiful wedding and my friend recommended that I hire Danielle to do my makeup. She not only brought my vision to life and gave me exactly what I wanted but she was super knowledgeable about skincare as she is an Aesthetician. I left with new tips and tricks, she has now gained a new loyal client!

Profile Picture Dana, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Danielle is fantastic! She's very responsive to emails/texts, professional, and very flexible. She did my makeup for a wedding where I was a guest, and the makeup was fantastic! I got so many compliments! Best part was that Danielle came to my apartment. I will definitely be contacting her for my future events and have told my friends/family about her!

Profile Picture Bianca, 7/3/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup

Danielle surpassed ALL of my expectations. She did my makeup for my wedding and 5 of my bridesmaids. She was on time, had positive energy, and jumped right in! I explained my vision for my makeup and she had no problem working with my requests. Also, she recommended certain tricks/colors that would compliment my eyes and I loved it! I trusted her and would hire her again whenever I need full face application. All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and couldn't believe how fast/effficient she was! Bottom line: hire danielle, trust her vision, and feel confident knowing she knows her sh*t!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Danielle did my makeup for my bridal shower! It was a great experience she was coming down to the last few days before her own wedding (we all know how stressful that can be) and she still managed to fit me in last minute! She came to my apt and made it so easy to get ready for such a big day. The makeup was light on my face she listened to what I was looking for and made sure to check in and show me along the way to make sure it was the direction I wanted! Would absolutely use her again!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/2/18, 1 Review