3 Reviews for Danielle Conner - Event Designer

Danielle helped plan my daughters engagement party and wedding. Her ideas were very creative and she took time to understand our vision for the events so that it would be designed perfectly. She helped with every aspect of the planning and design, for example: she even helped find items online and had them shipped to my door which freed up a lot of time for me.
One day my son will get married and when that happens, I will not hesitate to hire her again!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Danielle was amazing from start to finish. She helped design and select everything for our wedding including save the dates, invitations, flower arrangements, room design, rehearsal dinner and attire of the wedding parties. Communication was fantastic and was always on top of things.

Profile Picture Eric, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I hired Danielle to help with my sons engagement party. She took time to understand my vision for the event and provided create ideas to make the day very memorable. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Vicki, 4/11/15, 1 Review