Danielle Baum Makeup Artist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Emily
    Emily B. Married on 08/13/2021

Amazing and so talented!

I absolutely loved working with Danielle and Ruth! They are such great women and made us all look so incredible on my wedding day! She is incredibly communicative, professional, and talented! Highly recommend!
    Caroline L. Married on 06/17/2021

Fantastic experience with Danielle!

Danielle did makeup for our wedding party and was able to also provide hair support. Danielle was great at understanding what we wanted and how we wanted to look in pictures. I loved working with Danielle and highly recommend her services!
    Annabelle Married on 06/06/2021

10/10! Highly recommend!

If you’re looking for a makeup artist for your wedding, look no further. I was looking for someone who could make me feel like the best version of myself and danielle nailed it. She balanced making me look natural and glamorous at the same time. My make up looked great and lasted through the entire day/night. Her calm energy was a great bonus too! 10/10. Highly recommend.
  • Tal
    Tal H. Married on 05/30/2021

Danielle is the BEST

Danielle was truly a joy to work with. First, it was very easy and reliable to communicate with her via email and phone throughout the entire process. When we met in person for my makeup trial, she listened and followed through on the natural look I was going for. She was super sanitary and clean, and came prepared with high quality products, a professional demeanor and a wonderful attitude. When the day of my wedding came around, Danielle was timely, did 3 others women's makeup just beautifully, and was a true helping hand since I didn't have an actual planner assisting with day-of things. She even calmed down my mom with some music and essential oils. I loved the makeup she did for me - it was a perfect balance of natural, dewy, and enough to pop in the photos. I got so many compliments on how I still looked like myself, which is what I wanted. I wish I had another event coming up so that Danielle could do my makeup again!! I will be recommending her whenever I can.
    Nora Married on 04/10/2021

Lovely experience!

I was feeling really stressed out the day of my wedding and Danielle took my mind off of everything! She took her time to make sure my mom and I loved our makeup. She even convinced us to keep the heavy brow for photos and she was 100% right! My makeup stayed well all day, didn’t affect my skin at all (and I have very sensitive skin), and turned beautiful in photos. Danielle was just a joy. We hung out and chatted while she did our makeup. It was relaxing and fun and I loved what I looked like afterward. My only wish is that I should’ve gotten false eyelashes, but I asked her not to so I could look more natural 🙄. My bad! Danielle knows how to do makeup for professional photos which is key on your wedding. I would 10/10 recommend her!
  • Johannah
    Johannah M. Married on 02/27/2021

Amazing Make Up Artist & Amazing Person

Danielle was so helpful, kind, professional, and had me feeling so beautiful for my wedding day. In navigating the ever changing plans of this season, Danielle was so understanding. Also with, COVID she had us both being safe while getting ready for the wedding day. She also connected me to a great hair stylist as well. At the end of the day, I would highly recommend any friend or family member to hire Danielle.
  • Hannah
    Hannah T. Married on 12/13/2020

So many compliments

Absolutely adored working with Danielle. She’s prompt, professional, cool, and easy-going, in addition to doing beautiful work! What initially attracted me to Danielle‘s portfolio is that she doesn’t do just bridal – she also works on commercial, modeling, and film shoots. With a diverse repertoire like that, I knew I just wouldn’t be locked into one bridal “look.” Danielle also thinks of everything - she preps your skin and décolletage so that you are moisturized and glowy, and is happy to put together a “go” kit of your colors for touchups throughout your event. Danielle, thank you for making me and the women in my family feel and look beautiful on my wedding day - the compliments were endless!
  • Jaz
    Jaz N. Married on 10/03/2020

Incredible talent

Danielle was an incredible part of my wedding planning experience. I was really frustrated with makeup artists with portfolios that did not showcase diversity and who had a million issues and hesitations about working with a darker skinned bride. Danielle's portfolio showed me the full spectrum of her talent working with all types of skin and truly celebrating all kinds of beauty. After our awesome bridal trial I knew she would be able to nail my wedding day look. I was so happy with the final look on my wedding day and will cherish those memories forever!
  • Annie
    Annie A. Married on 08/07/2020

My makeup made the day!

Danielle was so wonderful to work with! She listened to what I wanted and made sure it came to life. She was professional and gracious and I would definitely use her again next time I need my makeup done. Everyone commented on how great my makeup looked and that was all thanks to Danielle!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 07/16/2020

Look No Further - Hire Danielle!

Danielle and her assistant, Sydney were everything I could've hoped for. Not only did they make me and my girls feel like rockstars, they were also a wonderfully calming presence to have around the morning of the wedding. They went above and beyond. I would hire Danielle for every event if I could! She was communicative, flexible, a great energy to be around and of course, fantastic at her job.
    Heather L. Married on 01/20/2020

Perfection!

Let me start by saying I am very picky with my makeup... I know what I like & I appreciate an artist that listens to me. Danielle was JUST that! She really took the time to understand what I wanted and I was not disappointed! I looked beautiful and felt glamorous! My makeup lasted throughout the entire day into the evening with no problems. I adore her and her amazing abilities to make you feel perfect! I highly recommend her for any of your Beauty needs!
    Nicole D. Married on 11/16/2019

Most AMAZING Makeup Artist Ever!!

Danielle is seriously the most AMAZING makeup artist you’ll ever find! I was referred to her after so many makeup trials with vendors that did not work. I literally lost hope but I found her a couple of months before my wedding and met her for a trial, first try and I was shocked, I looked SO GOOD 🙌🏻🙌🏻. I don’t really wear makeup so I didn’t have high hopes that I would find a makeup artist who can make me still look natural but more enhanced and that was her, not only did she make me beautiful for my wedding day, all of bridesmaids looked so amazing as well! The makeup also lasted all day! She is so great, so sweet, and I’m so happy to have had her there on my wedding day! ❤️
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay S. Married on 07/13/2019

Artistic perfection

I am so thankful that I hired Danielle as my make up artist for my wedding day. Planning my wedding was one of the most stressful things that I’ve ever experienced, but I never worried about how I would look on my big day. She fit in so well with the vibe of my wedding party and put us all ease. My favorite part about Danielle and her artistry was that she completely listened to what I wanted for my make up and executed it perfectly without skipping a beat on my wedding day. I couldn’t recommend her any more.
    Nicole Married on 10/28/2018

Make up for wedding

Danielle did a fantastic job for myself and my bridesmaids. She listened to the style I wanted and made me and my bridal party look amazing. She was on time and prepared, she is amazing you will not regret booking her!
    Sheridan Married on 05/19/2018

Wedding make up!

I absolutely LOVED working with Danielle. She was so easy to work with, does beautiful work that isn’t too overdone. In my case, I wanted to keep my makeup look more natural and she did just that, I felt like myself! I had some issues with my hair which put me behind on make up the day of and I was a bit stressed but Danielle totally put me at ease. She is so kind, thoughtful and brings a calm energy to stressful situations. I would 100% recommend her, especially for your big day! My bridesmaids were also super happy with her work :)
    Noah A. Married on 10/19/2017

Danielle is AMAZING!

I can't say enough phenomenal things about Danielle! Her and her team completely exceeded my expectations and she played a huge part in making my wedding day so perfect. I highly recommend her!!
    Manya Married on 10/07/2017

Danielle is amazing

I had the great fortune of meeting Danielle during my time working in the makeup industry. So when it came time to look for a makeup artist for my wedding, there wasn't a doubt in my mind that Danielle would be the perfect fit. She is professional, organized, and efficient, not to mention BEYOND talented. She is attentive, and she great at making your dream for your bridal glam come to life! She also has an amazing network of artists, and can build a team that you can count on to do an amazing job. Danielle has the kind of forethought you would never know you needed in a makeup artist, and it just adds to the many reasons why she is the BEST you can ask for on your special day!
    Christen Married on 08/05/2017

Fabulous MUA!

If you want to look your best on your big day, look no further. Danielle came highly recommended by family and I know why. She is incredibly talented, but also patient, professional, and easy to work with. She uses high quality products and brands, listens to your vision, and then makes it happen! As someone with oily skin, makeup lasting all day for an event is always a huge concern. I had absolutely no worries my entire day (into night) and felt and looked my best. I loved Danielle’s work so much, I hired her again to do my makeup for my newborn photoshoot. I’m lucky to have had her work on me now twice! Hire her! :)
    Amy Married on 10/01/2016

Great Work

Danielle was awesome to work with on my wedding day. She listened to the vision I had and was very happy and felt so beautiful. She was very professional, calm, and fun to hang out with which made me feel at ease before I walked down the aisle.
    Anne M. Married on 05/29/2010

The perfect match

Danielle was able to create the exact look I was going for on my wedding day. She was very affordable and super professional. Plus she was fun to hang out with and got along with my family and friends well. I would definitely hire her again.