8 Reviews for Daniele Buccheri Films

Daniele provides excellent service, and is work is excellent. He was with us during our entire wedding day -- from the civil ceremony to the church wedding to various sites in and around Florence. We loved the video, and friends and family have all raved about the quality of Daniele's work.

Profile Picture D, 8/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Daniele was amazing to work with. Both my husband and I don't always feel comfortable in front of a video camera but Daniele made it a very relaxed and easy environment for us. The final product is absolutely perfect, from the selection of soundtrack and all the visual, It's clear that Daniele is incredibly sensitive and he got to know us very well simply from filming us. We are extremely grateful

Profile Picture Elaine, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We booked Daniele buccheri videography on recommendation via the net from Australia for our wedding in Positano Italy....coming from so far away for such a big day we were totally in his hands and he did not dissapoint.....Danni knew how important the shoot would be and he pulled out all stops to make our day memorable in every way......our guests were inspired by his professionalism, his direction and choice of location captured every intimate detail and the finished product was impressive...our relatives are still talking about his video...........professional, skillfull and very gifted Daniele takes pride in the memories he creates on video, every frame has his personal touch and I found his prices were incredibly affordable for the effort he puts in and the inevitable video you receive.........choosing a videographer for your big day can be daunting, it was for us but we made the right decision...I will highly recommend Danielle bucherie videography to you for your special event.......you will be in good hands.........Antony.....Adelaide South Australia....

Profile Picture Antony, 6/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Dani turned out to be the videographer of our dreams! He along with his wife Anna (our photographer) make an amazing team. She snaps photos while he captures clips used to put together an amazing cinematic style video. We knew that if we were going to hire a videographer that we didn't want someone to just stand there recording our ceremony from start to finish. What we truly wanted was someone who had amazing editing skills and could piece together our wedding "highlights" rather than a long running and boring minute by minute video of our event. Dani, was a pleasure to work with. It was astonishing to see the final product because he seemed so unobtrusive during our day, we hardly knew he was there. He managed to capture the most amazing shots and create a video that we will value for ever. Our whole family was in tears which speaks volumes! I would without a doubt recommend Dani and Anna as a team (rather than a separate photographer and videographer) because they have perfected their system!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/7/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Daniele was amazing to work with. From the first email to the last he was a true professional. The video of our wedding was way more than we expected and every single person who has seen it has said it looks like a movie. We were actually not sure if we should book a videographer until the last minute, but I am so happy and glad we did! The memories he captured will be ones we will be able to share with our children, grandchildren, and anyone back home who missed the wedding. If you are getting married in Italy (or anywhere, really), Daniele would be a fantastic choice!

Terren & Bryson
Married in Ravello, Italy

Profile Picture Terren, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

As a videographer/editor myself it was an easy choice to pick Daniele based on the examples I saw on he and his wife Anna's website (cinderellaimages.com). He uses a very high-end DSLR camera coupled with a steadicam to deliver incredibly vibrant and seamlessly flowing images. The price couldn't have been better for such high-quality footage and the final edited piece was masterfully done. He was a complete professional during the shoot and his cool, calm demeanor was more than welcome on our big day. These two know what they're doing and I couldn't recommend them more!

Profile Picture Byron, 10/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were very specific in the things we wanted covered in our video, and Dani came through and included every element we asked for. The video we received from him had a balanced amount of artistry and realism which captured the true emotions of that day. He was professional and courteous, and we wouldn't think twice about hiring him again. All in all, excellent work, reasonable prices, and he's a very nice guy to boot!

Profile Picture Kristel, 9/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

At first I wasn't bothered about having a wedding video as I cannot stand the sound of my own voice & knew I'd cringe watching it back. However, when I booked my photographer, Anna @ Cinderella Images she introduced me to her husband Daniele. His style of wedding video is not your average boring style we have in the UK. Daniele creates a unique cinematographic style video. I didn't know what to expect first but when he sent me the link I was amazed. It was absolutely beautiful. No cringeworthy moments at all haha! I love my video so much, not only does it bring back all the emotions of the day but its also very funny in places. It's the perfect memory. It could not be more perfect! Thank you so much Daniele, you & your wife are very talented.

Profile Picture Louise, 5/25/12, 2 Reviews