Daniel Moyer Photography Reviews

80 | Glenside, PA

80 Reviews for Daniel Moyer Photography

Lauren · Married on 10/09/2010

Dan is probably the most amazing wedding photographer! My husband and I had a different situation where he was away the whole time until a week before the wedding. We had to do our engagement session on Thursday, and the wedding was Saturday. Whenever I would email Dan, I would get a response usually the same day or next. Dan was always very flexible with when he could meet us and made things so easy. It was a blessing to have him as a photographer. He answered a lot of questions we had about times and everything. He had wonderful ideas for picture ops and when we got the pictures back we were in love. He did such a wonderful job! Everyone at the wedding couldn't stop raving about how much they loved the photographer, and how nice he was to everyone! They said they've never seen a photographer blend so well into a party and at the same time have a good time! You are truly lucky to have Dan as a photographer...something you WILL NOT regret!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Emily · Married on 07/10/2010

Dan was an excellent photographer to work with. Not only did he take the time to get to know my husband and I, but he also researched our venue prior to the big day, which allowed us to make the most of our photography session after the ceremony. Not only did he catch beautiful formal pictures, he also caught amazing candid photos. He was very pleasant and easygoing. He was unobtrusive throughout the day. When we received our photos shortly after the Big Day, we were so pleased with the photos. Dan did an excellent job capturing all the magical moments from beginning to end. His artistry made our photos unique and memorable.

Sent on 02/01/2011
  • DiAnne

Di Anne · Married on 07/18/2009

I don't even know where to begin when telling you about Dan. He is an incredible talented artist with a camera. His photographs will capture your wedding moments as they happen in an imaginative manner. He is a joy to work with, kind, friendly, easy going. On your wedding day he is unobtrusive and will make you and your wedding party at ease and actually enjoy themselves as the memories are captured on film. He is professional, and does his homework in scouting your venues for photo opportunities. Do yourself a favor and trust your wedding photography to Dan, you will be so glad that you did.

Sent on 01/20/2013

Alyssa · Married on 00/00/0000

We are so excited about all the photos from our wedding day!! Since the very beginning of us speaking with Dan he was super excited to work with us. You feel the passion he has about his work the second you talk to him. The day we shared our story and reach out to see if Dan was available for our date, he immediately responded! Anytime we had a question Dan would always respond back quickly. He was extremely professional and made you feel comfortable around him the very first day you meet him. If you have the chance to have Dan as your photographer you should take it! You will have nothing to worry about and will have absolutely no disappointments. We are so glad we'll have these photographs to remember and reminisce about for the rest of our lives!

Alyssa & Erik

Sent on 10/10/2016

Laura · Married on 06/22/2013

Choosing Daniel Moyer to photograph our wedding was the best decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. Photography was one of the most important things to me, so I wanted to be completely sure of my decision with a photographer. After countless hours and days scrolling though blogs and photos I kept going back to Dan's website. His images were the only thing that I was looking for.
    Once we met with Dan we instantly knew that we wanted to work with him. And because he knows how important these decisions are, he told us to take time to make sure he was what we wanted.
    Dan was available every step of the way to answer questions, offer advice, and was genuinely excited about our day. (I promise you, you will not find another vendor more excited about your own wedding:)
    Dan helped me feel so relaxed, especially the day of. He even opened up his home to us to do a secret photo shoot to surprise our guests the day of. My family and friends can't stop talking about how awesome Dan (and his crew) were.
    When we got our images back we were reassured, yet again, that we picked the right photographer. And still even after 'our day' is over, when I'm in contact with Dan, it's like I'm talking to a friend.
    There's not enough room to say all the wonderful things that should be said about Daniel Moyer Photography.

Sent on 12/23/2013