Daniel Moyer Photography Reviews

80 | Glenside, PA

80 Reviews for Daniel Moyer Photography

Daniel Moyer is not only an amazing photographer, he is also one of the world's most fun enthusiastic and professional people to work with. His approach was totally stress free and he was able to balance creative vision with listening to what we wanted in our wedding photos... and the result was amazing. We love our photos!!! You can really tell he loves his job, and loves all things wedding in general!

Sent on 01/02/2013
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 09/15/2012

Daniel Moyer is AWESOME! From the moment we first sat down with him to having our inital meeting we knew he was the right guy for the job. His honesty and professionalism is top notch and his ability to be quirky and have fun with his clients is what sold us. Not only is he an amazing photographer he is a great friend and genuinely loves what he does, he puts everything into his pictures. Greg and I loved his work and were excited to work with him on our engagement photos first, it was great cause it gave us a taste of what our wedding day would be like but a hundred times better! Dan makes everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera and makes it fun and creative. He has such great ideas that only made our pictures that much better. It is truly amazing to get to relive our wedding through those pictures as often as I want and can perfectly place each moment that he captured! I purposely leave my wedding album out so not only I can see it all the time but when friends and family come over they can't help but pick it up to look at those photos again! Thanks Dan!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Tonya · Married on 08/11/2012

Daniel’s pictures speak for themselves. But what you wouldn’t know from just looking at his work is that his personality is just as equally amazing. He truly has a way of making the bride feel special. Daniel is extremely full of energy and made a lasting impression upon our guests. We knew from our first sit down with him that he was the right match for us. Hands down could not have asked for a better photographer. We highly recommend Daniel Moyer Photography to any couple planning an upcoming wedding. You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Tom · Married on 07/10/2012

AMAZING photographer!
    Dan Moyer is truly a package deal when it comes to your wedding or special event. We recently received our wedding album and could not be happier. Beautiful photos!
    My fiancé and I booked Dan a few years ago due to excellent recommendations and reasonable prices for our wedding. Within seconds of meeting him, we both knew he was THE ONE!
    He is extremely personable and made me feel very relaxed the day of my wedding. It hardly felt like we were being photographed at all. Dan always responded back to us quickly and was very patient with this indecisive bride. ☺
    Dan is a creative artist who is willing to go the extra mile for his clients. I cannot say enough great things about him!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2012

Daniel Moyer photographed our wedding, and was by far, the best decision we made on a vendor! From our engagement photos to our wedding day, he could not have captured those moments any better. Our family and friends are still raving about him, and want to book him for various events in their lives. 5/5 is not a high enough rating for the experience you get working with Dan. He connected with us instantly. His enthusiasm, professionalism, and passion for what he does shines through in his work. WE COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! The photos from our wedding are simply breath-taking. His creativity and uniqueness is unparalleled. Do yourself a favor and book Daniel Moyer Photography. You will not regret it! :)

Thanks, Dan!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Tara · Married on 06/09/2012

Dan's love for photography and genuine "love for love" became evident within moments of talking with him. It was during our initial meeting that we knew he was the photographer for us. We are so glad we trusted our hearts and chose Dan as our photographer for our June 9, 2012 wedding. Not only does Dan have an incredible passion for photography and infectious personality but he was such a pleasure to work with! He took time to get to know us and went above and beyond to make the whole experience feel so personal. We felt so at ease in the months leading up to our wedding because Dan was so eager to answer any questions we had and truly seemed excited about our upcoming day. We were so happy we had him take our engagement photos as well because it allowed us to establish a connection with him and feel comfortable in front of the camera prior to our wedding day. I love everything about Dan's style, but the thing I love the most is his ability to allow moments to unfold naturally without being intrusive. Sure, all the "big" moments of the day are important; however it takes a true professional like Dan to capture those quiet, intimate moments so beautifully. I could go on and on about how much we loved working with Dan as could our family and friends. Dan has found his calling in life and it is evident that he loves what he does. Daniel Moyer will exceed your expectations when you select him to preserve your wedding memories!

Sent on 05/05/2013

Jamie · Married on 06/02/2012

Dan was the best decision I made for my wedding day besides my husband, of course! He captured so many beautiful moments at both our engagement session and on our wedding day and was the most talked about guest at our wedding as he also took over the dance floor in the spare minute or two he somehow found. As many of my friends' weddings have passed, the one thing they always say is that they wish they had hired Dan. He cares so much about the day and makes sure everything is running smoothly. He was like a second maid of honor! He fits in with any group and has the most miraculous ideas for beautiful pictures. I can't wait for my children to see them one day since they're all over my house and get compliments from every visitor! Thanks so much Dan!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2012

I found Dan through a random internet search and....There are not enough words to express how HAPPY I was with Dan! From our first meeting all the way up to my wedding date Dan was very attentive, professional, and to put it simply,NICE! He has a very infectious personality! My husband and I clicked with him right away. Dan would even e-mail me and just say " 3 MORE MONTHS!" Someone who is that excited about your wedding really loves what they do. You can see it through his blog and the things he writes about his couples.. That's right I said HIS couples. He was more than a photographer he was very helpful in all other aspects of my weddings- suggesting vendors and even helping me with my save-the-dates. His customer service is incredible. I wish there were more people like Dan! Hope this review helps. You will not be disappointed if you go with Daniel Moyer Photography! I will be using him for all my future photographer needs!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Allison · Married on 05/18/2012

From the first moment we met Daniel we knew he was the perfect choice for our wedding. We instantly fell in love with his work and did not even bother looking at any other photographers because we had found the best! Daniel is creative, professional, easy-going, and a blast to work with! The photos he takes are so unique and he captures all the special moments of your day! His work truly does speak for itself. He goes above and beyond, including but not limited to, fanning me when I was overheated and leading the Cupid Shuffle on the dance floor! The photos we have seen from our wedding are incredible and we cannot wait to see all of them.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Joan · Married on 05/12/2012

Daniel Moyer did such an awesome job at our wedding and continues to do great work with our photos. From our initial meeting to the wedding day, Dan became our friend and helped us along the wedding planning process. Dan met with us to plan out the timing for the day in regards to photo sessions. He had fun on our day with us, danced along side of us and our family and friends. Also, the turn around on our photos was really quick. We love Dan and his work. We both highly recommend Daniel Moyer Photography.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Michelle · Married on 04/21/2012

We have pictures we haven't seen in any other wedding albums. We couldn't have asked for more. Thank you for making our wedding even more special Dan!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Lisa · Married on 03/17/2012

Dan is a fantastic photographer and we could not be more pleased. Choosing him as our photographer was by far the best choice we made in regards to wedding planning. He was pleasant to work with throughout the whole year of our planning and especially on our wedding day (and continues being so even now that our wedding is over). He is very talented and his pictures are amazing. It is really obvious that he loves what he does and loves working with his clients. Everyone at our wedding told me and my husband how much they liked our photographer. I highly recommend Dan to any and every bride and groom to be.

Sent on 04/27/2012

Jewel · Married on 12/17/2011

Besides marrying the love of my life, Daniel Moyer was one of the best parts of our wedding day (well, the whole planning process really). Anything we needed, he was quick to help us. We felt as though Dan was only working with us the whole time we were planning. We both feel our whole day would not have been the same without him, and we have amazing pictures we only dreamt of being able to get. We had constant contact, and he gave us guidance/suggestions with everything we needed. Our friends and family are still telling us how wonderful our photographer was, and how much he seemed like he was part of our lives for a very long time!

Sent on 02/16/2012
  • Laurie

Laurie · Married on 11/05/2011

This review is such a long time in coming... and the only excuse I can make is that I just never knew where to begin! I mean, how do you put such an amazing experience into words?? But here's my attempt, because everyone needs to know that choosing Dan as your wedding photographer is the best planning move you can make!

The initial goal during the photographer hunt was simple: find someone, anyone that would make my groom feel at ease and smile for 8 million pictures on our wedding day. Dan was the first photographer we met, and it was an instant connection. Brian and I were both amazed at how his easy going and fun personality matched ours so well. We felt so comfortable with Dan from the second we met, and he acted like we had known each other for years instead of only mere minutes. We hadn't even reached our car in the parking lot when Brian said, "We're done looking. And call Sonya and Allison right now and tell them we found their wedding photographer too". (and we did!)

As easy going and fun as Dan is, he is all about professionalism and it absolutely shines through in his work (which by the way, is full of ridiculously amazing talent!!). Brian and I never (and I mean NEVER) take good pictures together, so we were not expecting much during our engagement session. But Dan immediately put us at ease with his enthusiasm and made the whole afternoon/evening so fun and effortless. And when we got the proofs back, we could not believe how natural we looked and how PERFECT the photos turned out!

The wedding weekend provided much of the same perfect blend of fun, enthusiasm, and professionalism.... Dan came to our ceremony and reception sites and scoped out some good spots for photos ahead of time, and took a whole list of pictures I was hoping for. The day of, I felt like one of my buddies was just hanging out and snapping some pictures - so un-obtrusive and comfortable... but the results were UNBELIEVABLE! Artistic, fun, romantic, full of naturally captured emotion, and just plain beautiful. I could not ask for a better documentation of our wedding day! And he truly has a gift for making each wedding day one of a kind... if you look through his blog, no two weddings are alike (although they are all equally incredible!)

And did I mention how fun he is?! Dan has an infectious personality, and he fit right in with my wedding party like we were all old college friends. He made everyone laugh and just enjoy themselves... 8 months later and my family and friends are STILL talking about how amazing our wedding photographer was!

And throughout the whole experience, even when discussing post-wedding details, Dan always makes you feel like you are the only couple he is working with!!! We never felt like a number with him. I would get random emails that said "1 More Month!! So excited! Can't wait!!" - what other photographer does that (and genuinely means it?!)

So if you are looking for a photographer who is warm, sweet, and fun with an easy going charm coupled with the utmost professionalism and extreme talent - Dan is your man ;)

Sent on 07/19/2012

Kristen · Married on 10/29/2011

The minute Joe and I met Dan, we knew he was the right photographer for us. We were instantly comfortable with him and he was the first photographer we met with who asked us questions about us and our relationship. It's obvious he takes his work seriously. We booked him almost immediately and from then on I had regular contact with Dan. Whether a quick hello or answering any questions I had, Dan was always available to us (when I mentioned I was working on some little details, he sent me some great websites that were helpful to me).

The month of the wedding, we had a final meeting to go over all of the details. It felt like we were meeting with an old friend. He just has a warm personality. Again, it was a wonderful meeting and we felt extremely confident and comfortable with him.

Our wedding was the day of that freak snow storm in October - the venue lost power and the reception was postponed until Sunday afternoon. Dan was able to stay for both days which took so much stress off of us. I honestly can't express how wonderful and professional Dan is. Our family is still raving about him!

The night before the wedding, Dan stayed at a hotel near my parents house so he could be there bright and early. He shot pictures from 9:30AM on Saturday until around 5:00PM Sunday. Dan stayed with us as we saw the venue without any lights, he was with us on the terrible drive back to the hotel, he joined us as a group of us and 70 guests went out to dinner - taking pictures the entire time and capturing all the little details. He stayed at the hotel and was ready to go on Sunday morning.

Dan made sure we got every picture we wanted and we were able to see our pictures after two weeks, which shocked our parents. They are absolutely beautiful and I can't stop looking at them! He is so talented (I have no idea how we're supposed to narrow down all of the pictures for an album). Choosing Dan was the best decision we made for our wedding and we would recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 11/17/2011

A · Married on 10/22/2011

Dan is phenomenal! He puts you at ease the whole day. He makes sure he gets all the candid, posed and portrait shots you want, plus he has an amazingly artistic eye and creates such beautiful work i could not believe it was us in the pictures. If you use Daniel Moyer, you will be amazed by his talent. If i could score him higher than 5 i would. We still keep in-touch and you'll want to keep in touch even after your wedding. Please book Daniel Moyer for your wedding - he's truly a gem! :O)

Sent on 11/18/2011

Susan · Married on 09/24/2011

Daniel is outstanding and is a phenomenal photographer. We knew immediately after meeting with him that he was "the one". His personality and creativity are truly captivating. He was so amazing to work with and made our wedding so much more enjoyable. Daniel is very considerate and will certainly go out of his way to make sure you are happy with everything. We couldn't have asked for anything more; it is easy to say that Daniel exceeded our expecations.

Sent on 11/28/2011

Amanda and Mark · Married on 08/27/2011

Where can I even begin?! When we first started our search for wedding photographers, Dan was one of the first people whose work caught our eye. We loved his photo-journalistic style and decided to meet with him. During our initial meeting, we were immediately impressed with his high energy and creative mind. It was evident that everywhere he looks, he sees a photo opportunity! And from the moment we hired him, it was clear that Dan was truly just as excited for our wedding as we were! In the year leading up to our wedding, we were very impressed by his high level of professionalism - he returned every phone call and email promptly and courteously, and was instrumental in planning the timeline for our wedding day.

As our wedding got closer, Dan took the time to meet with us at our home and venue to talk about what we were looking for in our pictures, and scout out all possible shooting locations. He was also extremely flexible in the days leading up to the wedding when we learned of the potential impact that Hurricane Irene might (and ultimately did) have on our wedding.

Once the big day arrived, Dan was there for every moment - from getting ready at the salon in the morning to our sparkler send-off at the end of the night - he captured every moment and through his pictures, told the story of our wedding day better than we could have ever expected! And Dan will NOT make you wait long for your pictures - we were able to view them the night we got home from our honeymoon!

Not only did Dan give us AMAZING pictures, but his positive attitude throughout the day helped to keep our spirits high when we were dealing with some very challenging circumstances! Nothing can prepare you for a hurricane on your wedding day, but Dan never let that stop him. His hard work and determination was one of the biggest reasons our wedding went off without a hitch, even in bad weather, and for the rest of our lives, we will have beautiful pictures to help us tell the story! I would happily recommend Dan to any bride! He is more than just a fabulous photographer, he is also a great person!

Sent on 09/21/2011
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 08/20/2011

Dan was amazing to work with. He kept everyone calm when we were running tight on time. He took amazing pictures that we couldnt be happier about. He had our pictures up and ready for us to see in a week. Very professional easy to work with fantastic guy! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/18/2011
  • F

Meg · Married on 07/29/2011

What can I say....Dan Moyer is amazing! We looked at several different photographers, but when we met with him we just knew that he was perfect for the job! He has a passion for his profession that is extremely evident. He wants to create a relationship with his clients that will last, and it easy to see that he is capable of doing that. Dan did our engagement session and our photos were out of this world. He was so fun to work with on our wedding day. Our family raved about how wonderful and personable he was. Dan is very creative and I know our photos will come back more than we could have asked for. We know he already has numerous weddings booked for the coming year, so check him out before it is too late. You won't be disappointed! (Be excellent to each other!) ;)

Sent on 08/09/2011

Megan · Married on 07/03/2011

It didn't take me long to decide that I wanted Daniel Moyer for my wedding photographer. Not only is he professional and creative, but he also makes you feel completely at ease. I knew exactly what I was looking for when I started my photographer search and as soon as I saw just two pictures of his, I knew he would be able to capture the emotions and moments from my big day. I cannot believe how incredibly wonderful my pictures came out. They are something that I will truly treasure for the rest of my life and are EXACTLY what I wished for. BEST wedding vendor I worked with! HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 09/18/2011

Samantha · Married on 05/28/2011

Dan's work is absolutely amazing - I don't have to go into much detail because it definitely speaks for itself. Dan himself is an absolute pleasure to work with. His energy and positive attitude is contagious, and he puts 110% of his focus on his work. I've never met anyone with more passion and love for his job than Dan!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Jamie · Married on 05/21/2011

Dan did an excellent job photographing our wedding. He was great to work with and the photos turned out great as well!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Michelle · Married on 11/06/2010

Dan was great to work with for our engagement session. We brought our personalities and he brought the creativity. Between incorporating the groom's motorcycle, our dog, and our request for a beach session, we couldn't ask for a more flexible and energetic photographer. The quality of his photography is extremely professional. And the final product wedding albums are beautiful!

Sent on 02/02/2011

andrea · Married on 10/30/2010

Dan was amazing to work with and truly became a good friend by the end! He was opening to anything we wanted, great listener, organized, timely, and fun to have around (trust me that is important because you have waited for your wedding day forever!)

Sent on 02/02/2011