Daniel Motta Photography Reviews

Daniel Motta Photography 5
Daniel Motta Photography 6
Daniel Motta Photography 7

Jessica Ivy · Married on 08/31/2019

Outdoor wedding photo shoot in August

Daniel is a true professional with amazing skills and patience. He took the time to make sure we got the perfect shots even though it was 100 degrees outside. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Eric · Married on 03/09/2019

Danny was awesome! He really loves what he does and it shows. My fiancé and I were extremely pleased with the pictures and he made the whole experience a great time. We will definitely be using him for any future pictures that need done.

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Daniel Motta Photography 8
    Daniel Motta Photography 9
    Daniel Motta Photography 10
    Daniel Motta Photography 11

Daniel Motta Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Eric! I had a blast making you and Kady's engagement come to life, many blessings to the both of you and looking forward to working with you in the future!

Tori · Married on 12/29/2018

Can’t go wrong with Daniel

I was referred to Daniel Motta Photography by a bride who had used him and we were not disappointed. At our initial meeting he was very interested in getting to know us personally which was so helpful during all of the somewhat stressful wedding festivities. He put all of the wedding party at ease and is just a warm and friendly guy. We received all of our proofs within two weeks and have had a difficult time selecting our favorites out of hundreds because they were all exceptional. We provided him with a list of pictures we wanted and then he and his assistant did their own thing and the result was some spectacular memories. You cannot go wrong with Daniel Motta! He is absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Destre

Destre Shirley · Married on 10/28/2018

So blessed to find him

Danny and Josh did an incredible job. Highly recommend for any event. They are professional and reliable. So fun to work with and have a great eye. Danny is very responsive and on time which is key in any vendor to help with wedding planning stress. Book him!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Daniel Motta Photography 12
    Daniel Motta Photography 13
    Daniel Motta Photography 14
    Daniel Motta Photography 15
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2018

All I can say is... WOW!! My now husband and I can’t thank Daniel enough!! He did an exceptional job capturing our wedding day!
    He was there every step of the way, making sure we had the photos we wanted and taking photos we never would have thought of! He also had our photos back to us within three weeks! We don’t know how to choose!!
    I can’t recommend Daniel enough... he is the BEST!!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Daniel Motta Photography 16
    Daniel Motta Photography 17

Angela · Married on 04/28/2018

Daniel was the most enthusiastic photographer I have EVER worked with to date. He made the entire experience of engagement photos and wedding shots outstanding. He's truly an artist and it shows in the quality of his work. He wisely incorporates a second photographer to get great angles on a lot of important shots. As with most weddings, we were running late, but Daniel managaed to get the family photos done in record time to get us back on track for timing - that makes him a MIRACLE WORKER!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Daniel Motta Photography 18
    Daniel Motta Photography 19
    Daniel Motta Photography 20
    Daniel Motta Photography 21
    Daniel Motta Photography 22
    Daniel Motta Photography 23

Daniel Motta Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Angela! I had an amazing time getting to know you and Jeff, thanks again for giving me the opportunity to be apart of your big day!

Brandon · Married on 04/07/2018

Daniel is a phenomenal photographer who went out of his way to help create a special moment for us. Daniel photographed my marraige proposal to my girlfriend and then we did a mini engagement shoot afterwards. I chose Danny because his work looked amazing and he was in constant contact with me via phone, text and email! His follow though is amazing and his flexibility to handle my requests was something other photographers wouldn't accommodate. I was tempted to go with cheaper photographers but they were extremely strict when it came to time and ultimately, you get what you pay for. Danny's prices are in the middle range for photography but his results in capturing a moment that cannot be recreated was exceptional! His personality is another huge plus. He was very engaging, funny and professional. He put us at ease while directing us and was extremely humble. I wouldn't change a thing about that day and was happy that Danny could capture that special moment for us.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Kimberlea · Married on 11/17/2017

Danny was perfect for us! He is easy to get a hold of, easy to talk to, willing and helpful with anything you ask or need. He takes excellent photos and has a great outgoing personality, as well as a great smile that makes you want to smile more. He was very flexible in the planning stages, could make his schedule meet mine for meetings, always instantly responded to texts or calls. I'd highly recommend him, he is a good value for his charge and is at a good price range. His pictures were amazing and we really enjoyed him at our wedding, he laughed with us and had a great time. He was very professional at our wedding also, he was always "on" and worked very well with his second shooter and my videographer. I couldn't have chose a better photographer to capture our day, definitely give him a call!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Daniel Motta Photography 24

Brian · Married on 11/04/2017

Danny was AWESOME! He did an incredible job shooting our wedding, rehearsal, and engagement shots. He also was really helpful in making sure we were thinking about everything we needed to be thinking about, planning our shots appropriately, budgeting enough time. He was always responsive, professional, and flexible with us. He's also a super nice guy and reasonably priced! We love our photos and I would recommend him to anyone getting married!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Marlen · Married on 10/14/2017

Daniel felt more like a friend than a contracted photographer for our wedding. He was quick to get the ball rolling on everything and communicated with my husband and I and with our wedding planner the entire time. He does an amazing job at making you comfortable and confident! To this day, my family compliments our wedding pictures on how “editorial” they look. Daniel portrayed our story perfectly through photos on our wedding day. Thank you, Daniel!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2017

WONDERFUL!! We could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our wedding day. From the first meeting, where we got to know each other and plan our timeline and shot list, my husband and I felt a connection with Danny. He made us feel completely at ease and had a great game plan - it was also clear he was going to be super fun to work with. We had multiple touch points before the wedding day to ensure we had everything covered. On the wedding day, he showed up early and captured so many special and candid moments, he got the MOST BEAUTIFUL shots of our ceremony, and he captured our family and friends perfectly. Everything felt so simple and stress-free, and we couldn't be happier with the results. We received the photos quickly after the wedding, and it's brought so much joy to us and our family to relive the most beautiful and memorable day we've had together. Danny truly captured the story of our wedding in the most perfect way. Thank you, Danny!!!

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Daniel Motta Photography 32
    Daniel Motta Photography 33
    Daniel Motta Photography 34

Elena · Married on 08/19/2017

Daniel is amazing! We had the best experience with him. He was accommodating in every way possible and we did not have to ask, he offered. We seriously can not imagine our wedding day without him. Everyone enjoyed his professionalism and friendly smile. If you want professional and superb photos then Daniel is your man. Thank you again Daniel! We look forward to working with you again in the future!
    Sincerely,
    Brenden and Elena Carroll

Sent on 09/12/2017

april · Married on 03/18/2017

Daniel was amazing! Not only did the pictures turn out GREAT but he could not have been any kinder or more professional. He was positive and encouraging throughout the entire wedding planning process and captured some great candid shots of our guests. So glad I chose Daniel Motta Photography.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 01/14/2017

If you desire a true and complete documentary of your wedding Danny is your guy. As the mother of the Bride I never had to pick up a camera myself, I know Danny caught everything.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Diana · Married on 10/07/2016

Daniel was exceptional in his ability to coordinate our photos for our wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. We regret nothing. :)

Sent on 11/04/2016

Ryan · Married on 10/07/2016

Danny is a professional who knows exactly what he's doing. If you want your wedding shot correctly, you absolutely can't go wrong with him. He'll always do exactly what you need him to do, and he'll make it fun and interesting. He's a sure bet when it comes to making your needs met with your photoshoot. I will be hiring him again and recommending him to others as much as I can.

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/30/2016

Danny did a fantastic job with my wedding photos!! He was very easy going and flexible with scheduling. He is very detail oriented, my pictures aren't just pictures, he captured my fairy tale and his photographs show my love story!!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Adri · Married on 07/10/2016

We would definitely recommend hiring Danny! He had great energy throughout the bridal shoot and the entire wedding! During the bridal shoot, he helped pose the bride, fixed hair, fixed the dress and veil, and was flexible with our meeting time and location. During the wedding, he was on time and took pictures the entire night! He also incorporated some creative shots with the bridal party. Prior to the wedding he was very very responsive to phone calls and communication we needed which was important to us. Again, would definitely recommend him as a photographer.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Kristen · Married on 12/19/2015

He worked around our schedules and was just so fun! Was easy to relax with and even made my husband enjoy taking the photos.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Daniel was extremely easy to work with from the beginning when I called with questions about pricing and packages and continuing through the shoot itself. I have now used him for two separate events and both times he was responsive, easy to work with, and he arrived on time. He does a very good job of moving around the venue, takes great candid and posed shots, and he interacts beautifully with the guests. Add to all of that the fact that the finished photos are excellent. At both events he took a large number of shots and returned an impressive array of high-quality images to me each time. I will definitely use him in the future.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Marietta · Married on 10/10/2015

Danny is awesome, I wouldn't have wanted my wedding pictures done by anyone else. Danny has done multiple photo shoots with either my family members or myself and he never fails to please. I highly reccomend him to anyone looking for a photographer! He's certainly the top of my list!!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Robert · Married on 06/29/2013

Danny is flat out incredible. We used him for our 4 day destination wedding to Cozumel, Mexico and couldn't have been more thrilled with the outcome. Not only did we use him for a destination wedding, we also used him for our engagement pictures in Austin!! I recommend him to everyone I know needing a photographer and quite a few have used him and also been thrilled with the results. You will not be disaapointed with this guy. Professional attitude along with professional results. You can't go wrong.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Danny was great on both the bridal session and wedding, reception and after party. Danny took so many amazing pictures of the guests and wedding party as well. He was very professional and punctual.

Sent on 12/23/2015

daniela · Married on 06/16/2018

Daniel was great! He was so personable and eager to capture our very special moments. Everyone loves our pictures and we could not have asked for a better photographer. He is the best!
    (We got engagement, 11 hrs day of with 2 photographers, and mini bridal the day of)

Sent on 07/24/2018

Ann · Married on 03/12/2016

3.0

Danny was always helpful, patient and understanding. On you wedding day, last thing you want is to be stressed out by a photographer who only does what he is contracted to do. Danny went above and beyond to help us!

Sent on 03/30/2016