Daniel Lane Photography Reviews

5 | Columbia, SC

5 Reviews for Daniel Lane Photography

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2010

Daniel and his wife, Madison, were absolutely wonderful to work with! Daniel took both our engagement and wedding photos, and both were spectacular. We found Daniel online, and I'm so happy that we did! From the very beginning, he was upfront and honest as well as empathetic toward the planning process. He was flexible when no one else was. We chose Daniel because of the contemporary, natural posed photos. As part of our wedding package, an engagement session was thrown in for free. We spent 2 hours with Daniel and Madison walking along the grounds of the SC State House capturing the perfect shots. He even managed to photograph us with our three dogs (not an easy task!). As our wedding day drew closer, Daniel emailed us frequently to make sure that everything was still a go...he's very proactive when it comes to communication!

The wedding day finally arrived, and this bride was nervous! Daniel and Madison helped take the edge off. They were almost like coordinators of the day. If someone had a string hanging, Madison had scissors. If the bride was thirsty, Madison had a bottle of water. They did everything in their power to keep the bride and groom calm, cool, and collected.

My husband and I moved out of the state, so we couldn't preview our prints the way that most people are able to. Daniel set up a special web viewing for us to go through our album. He talked to us on the telephone and went through each page answering questions and making comments. He mailed all of our prints, the proof book, and wedding album in secure packaging. Everything arrived perfect.

I can't say enough good things about Daniel Lane Photography. I enjoyed every minute of working with Daniel and Madison. I would recommend Daniel to anyone looking for a professional, upbeat, "do anything for a good shot" kind of photographer.

Sent on 03/16/2011

sarah · Married on 04/19/2009

Photography for our wedding was very important to us. Daniel did an absolutely amazing job. He captured the day just like it happened. He was very professional and took outstanding pictures. Every detail of the wedding was captured and we could not have been more pleased. When we came back from our honeymoon our photos were downloaded so we could view. Daniel did such a wonderful job and provided such a great experience we are using him again for newborn shots in a couple of months!

Sent on 05/13/2009

Joye · Married on 04/11/2009

Daniel did an amazing job on our engagement photos, bridal photos and wedding photos. I put my trust in him completely and I was NOT disappointed. The quality of Daniel's work is top notch, and the sheer number of photos he took insured total coverage of my wedding from rehearsal to reception. I got all the traditional formals plus some wonderful more artistic and creative portraits that I just love, as well as plenty of candid shots! I was surprised at how quickly I got the proof book and online gallery.

I would whole-heartedly recommend Daniel Lane Photography to any bride who wants beautiful photographic memories of their wedding.

Sent on 05/10/2009

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2008

Photography is not a job for Daniel, it is a passion. That passion shows through his work. We were very pleased with everything. Daniel made a total effort to get to know us, to ensure that his photographs reflected our personalities. He was very quick to load photos for us to review after each session (Engagement, Bridal & the wedding itself). He uses excellent vendors for the prints and wedding album. I work in the printing industry and the album quality exceeded my expectations. You would be hard-pressed to find another photographer who can offer what Daniel does at such a great value. He has our recommendation!

Sent on 05/11/2009

Misty · Married on 02/09/2008

My husband and I could not be happier with the photos and the experience we had with Dan for our wedding, engagement photos and my bridal portrait. His personality, creativity and willingness to do such an awesome job with his work was a wonderful experience for us. The quality was more than we expected and becuase of that we have photos that will provide a lifetime of memories from such a special time in our lives. If you are looking for someone to be a part of your special day I would recommend Dan without a doubt. Not only the quality but the promptness of his services were over the top too!

Sent on 05/11/2009