26 Reviews for Daniel Holman Studios LLC

My fiancé and I had our engagement photos taken by Daniel. It was such a wonderful experience. The photos were beautiful, I truly loved all of our photos. I am one picky bride and Daniel Holman Photography is truly the best photographer in San Antonio, TX!

Profile Picture User4301917, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan and Kristi made us feel so comfortable throughout the planning process leading up to the wedding day. Our engagement photos and the bridal session photos came out perfect so we can't wait to see our wedding images. We loved the Holman Family's work dynamic. It made us feel so good about working with them because they understood the importance of each photo capturing memories with our family.

-Heather & Ben Rios

Profile Picture Heather, 3/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

The entire Daniel Holman Photography staff made all photo shoots an absolute blast. The biggest fear for my spouse and I when searching for a photographer to capture our wedding, was the "fake-ness" and "cheesy-ness" that some photographer's pictures have. Once we went through Dan's collection and experienced his techniques in our first shoot we knew we had found an amazing photographer. Dan will make you feel completely comfortable which will allow for genuine and excellent pictures. He will be our go-to photographer may we need one in the future. Thank you Dan!

Profile Picture Gloria, 1/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Most amazing photographers in the world! They did everything from take amazing photographs and video to helping me pin my hair, find my venue, help find a new bartender at the last minute and make every single one of our guests laugh and feel comfortable. There is no one else in the world I would have ever wanted to shoot the most important day of my life! They have my recommendation for life!

Profile Picture Kaila, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Dan and Kristy did a fabulous job!!!! Our pictures turned out wonderfully! We love them all! They were always quick to respond to my questions which I really appreciated. They got along great with our guests, and blended in perfectly! No one even noticed they were there. They captured so many special moments throughout the day, we could not have asked for more. They always go above and beyond, and want their work to be perfect. We ordered canvases for our parents for Christmas, and Dan didn't think the color looked quite right, so they printed new ones for us to replace them! I really enjoyed our experience working with them, and will definitely recommend them to all of our friends and family!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/9/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan and Kristi were first on my list of people to book for our wedding. I met them through a friend who got married in December and after getting to know them there, I knew I wanted to have them photograph our wedding. They are not only incredible photographers, but are truly wonderful people. They take the time to really get to know you, and with that, their pictures emit genuine and sincere emotions of their couples. Dan is hilarious and will help you feel completely at ease...even my husband who does not like taking pictures at all!! Kristi is organized and so incredibly sweet. These two truly care about you and will make your wedding all that you envision. I have had 3 other friends use them as their photographers and I am always so excited to get to spend the day with them. I am so grateful we met them and know that they will continue to be a blessing in anyone's wedding or event. I highly recommend Dan and Kristi to anyone!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/3/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan and Kristi were one of the best choices we made when planning our wedding. There are so many vendors out there for every little thing (and we met TONS of them)... but for photography we met ONE... and knew right away that they were exactly who we wanted to photograph our wedding! Dan and Kristi make you feel comfortable right away! They are so personable and they take the time to get to know you, which makes having the right by your side all day at your wedding so special. I got married last weekend and already had one bridesmaid who is going to book them for her wedding- that is how great they are! My husband hates having his picture taken, but was so excited about Daniel and Kristi, and wanted to be around them, that he was all about it at the wedding (and the engagement photos)!! You need to look NO FURTHER than Dan and Kristi. They were flawless, professional, do AMAZING work, and they take care of their clients. They gave me valuable advice that day, fixed my bridesmaids falling hair, saved me from running into my groom right before our first look!, made me feel beautiful (over and over), and captured amazing moments at our wedding. They are wonderful and if I could give them a 5,000 out of 5 I would! :)

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/22/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

If I could rate Daniel Holman Photography a million stars, I would!

Kristi and Dan are absolutely amazing. It only took me seeing 2 photos at the bridal extravaganza to fall in love with Dan's work. His philosophy and method of photographing is different than any other I have seen. It is this that makes them so unique. They take the time to get to know you and genuinely care. I was dreading looking for a photographer because I knew how important a good photographer was for me. Anybody that knows me knows I am a control freak and so picky when it comes to things like this. When Kristi and Dan invited us to their home for the initial meeting I knew right away I wanted them to capture our most important day.

My now husband hates taking photos...seriously he hates it. We had previously agreed not to do engagement photos but after our initial meeting he said "doesn't sound too bad... want to do it?" I was in awe and super excited! Dan drove all the way to Guadalupe state park to do our engagement shoot. He even got neck deep in the river to get some amazing canoe shots. We had so much fun trekking through the water, canoeing, playing with our dog and swimming. My husband didn't even realize Dan was taking pictures and I left the park worried that we didn't get any photos. Of course, every single one was perfect!

Our wedding... there are no words. It is pretty clear with all the previous reviews how incredible these two are. My guests still rave about how "the tall photographer" and "sweet lady" were everywhere! They captured every detail and emotion of that day. Looking through our photos we relive that special day minute by minute. It is something that we will cherish for many many years. It was a pleasure working with them, not to mention gaining some great friends! Thank you guys :)

Can't wait to have babies so they can photograph them! ;)

Profile Picture Lizzy, 10/12/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Daniel Holman Photography has been one of the best experiences my fiancé and I have had in our wedding planning experience. For our engagement picture session, Daniel and his wife Kristi took time to get to know us, to make sure our photography session fit our relationship! In fact, Dan & Kristi spent 3 hours viewing our save the date photos with us to ensure the PERFECT one was chosen for the save the date cards that are included in the photography package that they offer!

Their quality of service on our wedding day was no exception. They went above and beyond to ensure we captured the moments my husband and I will cherish forever. Dan and Kristi were EVERYWHERE during the ceremony and reception to catch every memory, every event, and every moment paused in time. I can't say that many photographers that I have had in the past have done the same, because they gave us 1000 pictures to go from! Their professionalism, promptness in responding to customers (emails, phone calls, etc), and photography expertise is uncanny. If we ever need another professional photographer, there is no other choice for us, and we made two new friends in this experience.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are so many photographers out there it was overwhelming when we started looking for one for our wedding. We loved Daniel Holman Photography's work right away when we found them and once talking to Kristi on the phone I could see what a sweet couple they are and we knew immediately we wanted to use them! Kristi explained their methods and the reason they run their business they way they do. That really rung true to me personally because I loved that they put so much thought into the whole process because they may shoot 100's of weddings a year but this is MY wedding and I am so glad they care to make it the best.

Right away they treated us as friends which is such a pleasant feeling when you are wedding planning. They made it a point to get to know us so they could tell our story in the best way. Our engagement session went great and the pictures are stunning! They welcomed us into their home to view them and we had such a good time talking with them. We both feel truly blessed to have them be a part of our wedding. We have enjoyed this whole process and I cannot wait until our wedding day comes to see more of their beautiful work!

Profile Picture Amanda , 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan and Kristi were SO much fun to work with. My husband was not thrilled about taking engagement photos but Dan really brought out the best in him and he actually said he had a good time taking our engagement photos. Then, once we saw the pictures they were amazing. Dan and Kristi were really flexible with us since we were both planning from out of town as well. And during the wedding pictures, I heard multiple people comment on how much fun Dan was to work with and how much they appreciated not having to take any goofy shots. I can't wait to see our next set of pictures!

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/22/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I love them! They took our day from great to perfect with they're friendship, attentiveness and preparedness.

Profile Picture Alex, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Daniel & Kristen are AMAZING. Our planner, Stacey, recommended Daniel Holman Photography to us, and as soon as my husband and I checked out their online portfolio, we knew they were exactly the kind of photographers we wanted. We wanted our pictures to capture the fun and the party, not just arty shots of all the details, like you get with so many other photographers. From my first conversation with Kristy, we knew they were exactly what we were looking for!

Daniel & Kristy made it a point to get to know us as a couple from the start, which made it so much easier to be relaxed around them.

I think the thing that surprised me the most was how many people came up to us after the wedding to say how awesome they were. Daniel & Kristy took the time to actually hang out with our guests, which made for amazing photos.

Every time I look through the pictures, it takes me right back to what a fun & amazing day it was. Dan and Kristy say that they like to capture the "story" of the wedding, and I can say unequivocally that's exactly what they did. From my dog falling asleep in my lap while I was getting my makeup done to my husband's mom teary-eyed during the mother-son dance, to us walking away into the night. It was a perfect day that they captured perfectly.

This is getting long-winded, but we just loved them so much. We recommend them to everyone we know getting married in the San Antonio area!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/4/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

When we saw samples of Dan's work, we knew we loved it, but when we met him and his wife Kristi, we knew we had found our photographer. They are such a fun, welcoming couple who are truly excited to be a part of your wedding plan. The process with them was more complete than I would have asked for and it made for images that we will cherish for years to come. They start with a consult in their home, the have an engagement shoot included in every package, and their photo review process is awesome.

We got to know Dan during out engagement shoot and he was so fun to work with! His tactics to get people to laugh and be natural are Hilarious! His whole goal is to make people comfortable so that when he is in your face on the wedding day with a camera, you can look as natural as possible!

After each photo session, we skyped with Dan and Kristi to see our photos and tell them which ones were keepers (or love love love pictures as I like to call them!). This meant that they were really able to "get" us and what we wanted out of the pictures on our wedding day.

I also did a bridal shoot with Dan and did the same photo review process (without the husband of course!). My bridal pictures turned out wonderful. I have never seen myself look so glamorous. I was blown away by the images that Dan captured. And we had fun doing it! Dan even got so excited that he ripped the sleeve of his shirt with some sudden movements right before we started the shoot haha!

On our wedding day it felt like Dan was an old friend and he was able to capture our best moments without us batting an eye. He was basically one of the guests!

All 3 of our photo sets are AMAZING and I can't stop showing them to people. Not only did we get great pictures and meet wonderful people, but our package included a beautiful album, the CD of images, a panel and photo prints. We could not be happier with the images of our wedding day. They captured the day perfectly!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Daniel Holman Photography is amazing! We were very picky on choosing the right photographer--we wanted someone who would capture the story of our big day without using lots of staged photos, props, or over-editing. Dan & Kristi were the perfect couple to work with--they captured all the emotions and important moments of our day with their photojournalism approach. Very professional, funny, laid-back, and flexible. Everyone loved them and their photos!

Profile Picture Kyle and Madeline, 3/10/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We just wanted to express how thoroughly pleased we are with our pics! You guys did an absolutely amazing job! Not only did you capture the beauty and pageantry - but many “behind the scenes” moments. You pictures tell a detailed and wonderful story of all the day’s events. You also went way above and beyond expectations - between getting food for the bride and helping me move my truck before the ceremony! You are both great people, so fun to work with and hang-out-and you created/produced a superior product! Thanks!

Profile Picture David, 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Daniel Holman Photography did an absolutely fantastic job on our wedding. Kristi and Dan are such an awesome couple and are so easy to work with. We really enjoyed this year-long process of meeting them, engagement shoots and having them be a part of our wedding. They captured all of the emotions and little special moments that bring you back and help you re-live that day. We just can't stop looking at our wedding photos and it's almost impossible to pick a favorite because they're all just so amazing.

A wedding photographer, to me, is the most important vendor you can pick for your wedding day. Flowers, cake, linens and all that are things you will forget about in a few years, but pictures are forever. Daniel Holman Photography is the way to go if you want beautiful, high quality and professional photos at an awesome value. The memories that they capture are priceless and I'm so glad that we decided to go with them for our big day. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Roxy, 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It is so very hard for me to put into words just how grateful I am for the blessing of Dan and Kristi. They were not just one of our wedding vendors (and the vendor that I searched the longest and hardest for), they became our friends, they treated us like family, gave us the most wonderful memories that we will share with our kids, grandkids, and hopefully great-grandkids someday, they were and are in every sense of the word a blessing to anyone lucky enough to work with these wonderful people. Not long after our wedding I ran across an article that brought me to tears as it summed up everything that I felt about Dan and Kristi’s work that I had long been trying to put into words:
In her article in Huff Post Weddings Ann Almasy describes her goal as a photographer and these words so perfectly encompass what Daniel Holman photography does on a daily basis: "You already know: your cake will disappear in less than an hour, your flowers will wilt before the ceremony ends, and that uncomfortable tux will go back to the rental place in the morning. But those photos... they're gonna be there forever. You'll have them when your own kids are born, when you have the biggest fight ever with your partner and need to be reminded of how much you really love each other, when your parents pass away and you realize the last time you danced with them was at your wedding." My eyes well up with tears every time I read those words, because no one could better describe what Daniel Holman Photography did for us and what they continue to do for every couple they shoot. They capture these special moments and more, so that on the worst of days I can look back at all the photos and re-live the most incredible day of my life, and everything else fades away, as they remind me through these photos what is truly important in my life.

Profile Picture Jordan, 12/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were awesome to work and my pictures were fantastic. Everything went smoothly before and after the wedding.

Profile Picture Meridith, 7/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great to work with. I am not a fan of taking photos but Dan made me comfortable. Thanks for the awesomeness!

Profile Picture Colby, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow! I absolutely love the photos that were taken at my wedding by Daniel Holman Photography! We had a few staged photos for tradition's sake, however most of the photos actually tell the story of our wedding. Dan was there to capture every moment and the pictures really do tell the whole story! He was with us from the moment we started getting ready until the moment we left! I couldn't have chosen a better photographer. Come to think of it, I wouldn't choose another photographer!

Both Dan and Kristi are so easy to work with! They are very flexible and are there to make your special moments stress free and enjoyable! It was an absolute pleasure to work with them and I would recommend them to anyone seeking beautiful engagement, bridal, wedding, and family photos!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan is very personable and really gets to know you as a couple. During the initial meeting he tried to gain an understanding of our personality in order to draw them out during our photo shoots. During our engagement shoot he engaged us with a fun personality that helped us relax and look more natural rather than having the same cheesy smile poses for every picture. He also has a way with lighting and captures great angles. As for our wedding day he captured every moment including when both parties were getting ready. He also did a wonderful job at our reception especially when considering the lack of lighting our dancehall had. Overall Dan is a great photographer and we would consult him again for future photo shoots.

Profile Picture Chris & Julianna, 5/21/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan was so amazing! Neither of us are very comfortable taking pictures, but Dan made it so easy to just be ourselves and he captured our relationship so perfectly. The quality of his work is just amazing and he had our pictures ready so fast! Dan was so nice to work with and I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Rachael , 5/17/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan is a fantastic photographer! The pictures he took were beautiful. He was professional and shot during our entire wedding day! My favorite thing about Dan was that he took the time to get to know us as a couple so that he would be prepared to take the kind of pictures that would be special to us. He is fun, trustworthy, and made the day very relaxing for us all. I give him my wholehearted recommendation!

Profile Picture LeAnne, 8/11/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan did a great job capturing all the moments of our wedding day...from meeting us before the ceremony to catch hair/food prep/set up/etc to staying a bit late to get more pictures of people chatting after the reception and cleaning up. I am so thankful that Dan took our wedding pictures. I know, too, that I am a bit of a traditionalist and that made it harder for Dan to get bride/groom and family and wedding party shots (all of those had to be done after the ceremony) but that didn't throw him a bit...we got those done quickly after the ceremony so that we could move on to talking w/ guests and cutting the cake. Dan knew what group to suggest for pictures next too so that I didn't even have to worry about remembering those details! And, Dan was very attentive to making sure that he still got lots of natural and unposed pictures of us as we talked w/ family and friends. I was so pleased w/ the quality (and amount) of photos that Dan took, and it was a very reasonable price. Dan is professional and personable, but he still had fun, which helped us have fun, relax and enjoy the day!

Profile Picture Daryl-Ann, 5/18/07, 1 Review