Dani M Photographs Reviews

Dani M Photographs 4
Dani M Photographs 5

Lacey Miranda · Getting married on 11/20/2019

Most amazing experience!

Wow. I have worked with photographers before but Dani was my favorite. She is one of the sweetest and most fun people I have ever met. She knew just what to do and made everything so easy and effortless for our elopement photos. I will be working with her again for sure!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Vanessa · Married on 08/03/2019

Dani is awesome!

She arrived super prepared. Could tell she definitely did her research prior to event. Made a formal event feel more causal and fun. She is so flexible and easy to work with.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Breuning · Married on 07/27/2019

The purveyor of beauty

Dani's enthusiasm is what made me so calm, confident and excited to book her. She loved my "vision" when I was even a little nervous to tell her I didn't want the typical wedding photos. The coloring, depth and feeling you get looking at her photos say it all - just go look at her instagram account that's all you need to know! I have never seen anything look as beautiful as it does through Dani's lens, including myself. Thank you for all the self love!

Dani M Photographs 6
    Dani M Photographs 11
    Dani M Photographs 12
    Sent on 08/01/2019

Dana · Married on 04/16/2019

She’s such an amazing photographer!

Not only is she such a sweet person making you feel as comfortable as possible, her work speaks for itself! She’s beyond talented and I’m very grateful to have found her! She’s captured so many meaningful memories to last a lifetime! 😌🥰

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Briana

Briana Salais · Married on 07/29/2018

Client for Life

Having Dani photograph our wedding was like having my best friend behind the lens. She got every shot I wanted and some I didn't know I needed. She went beyond my expectations as a bride and made me feel like she was as invested in my day as I was. I have had multiple friends book Dani for their weddings after seeing my photos online. She has given us such beautiful memories of our favorite day.

Dani M Photographs 13
    Dani M Photographs 14
    Dani M Photographs 15
    Dani M Photographs 16
    Dani M Photographs 17

Dani M Photographs's reply:

I am absolutely so lucky to have met and become friends with you! It was an honor to be there for you on this day! You're stuck with me, and my camera!!!
  • Laura

Laura Castaneda · Married on 07/08/2018

Best Photographer Ever!!

Dani has been photographing my family for a few years now including our maternity session, family sessions and also a newborn session. When it came time to think about who was going to photograph our wedding in Yosemite, Ca, of course she was the first one I thought of!! She is seriously the best out there. Her patience, grace and eye for photography is like none other! She is the most artistic photographer and it has been a pleasure getting photographed by her every year. Our three girls (under 7yo) have such different personalities, but Dani is able to make them feel comfortable and get them out of their little shell they're sometimes in and capture their true personalities. I can't thank her enough for capturing all of those beautiful moments that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Katelin

Katelin · Married on 11/04/2017

Outstanding

Dani is the most outstanding photographer & person! She always goes above and beyond in every shoot that we’ve done in the past 4 years. Always making everyone comfortable including the kiddos & capturing all the best moments! I will continue to use Dani for all the years to come & will always recommend her to family & friends.

Dani M Photographs 18
    Dani M Photographs 19
    Dani M Photographs 20
    Dani M Photographs 21
    Dani M Photographs 22
    Dani M Photographs 23

Samantha Vietty · Married on 06/09/2017

Professional with a Sharp Eye

Not only is Danielle very professional, but she has a sharp eye with her surroundings. She made my husband and I very comfortable and asked permission each time an idea came to her mind. She is extremely talented and I have and will continue to recommend her services to friends and family.

Alysha Overley · Married on 09/29/2013

Danielle was great!

Danielle was a great photographer for our wedding. She captured our special day beautifully!

Sent on 08/30/2019