Dani Lara Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Dani Lara Photography 1

Jessica Beltran · Married on 11/14/2018

Destination Wedding

I had a destination wedding at the Iberostar Hotel in Cancun, Mexico on November 2018. I was lucky enough to have my wedding planner recommend Daniel to me. From the start, Daniel was professional, friendly, open to any ideas I wanted and constantly communicating with me via email. Usually having destination weddings can be a bit stressful because you don’t get the chance to meet with people before-hand, but Daniel was very reassuring. On the day of our wedding, Daniel didn’t hesitate to put my nerves at ease and was very comforting throughout the entire experience. He was there from the time I started my hair and make-up to the end of my reception. He would inform me step-by-step what the plan was and if I wasn’t on board, he’d make sure to work around it. During the ceremony, I hardly noticed he was there, as he maneuvered around everyone easily. He was able to take the most amazing photos with such elegance. During cocktail hour, Daniel gave me and my husband a photoshoot on the beach. . He directed us with clear instructions, explained his vision and always made sure we felt comfortable. Daniel was accommodating in every way and I could not have been more grateful. We chose a package that included a wedding album and I can’t express enough how beautiful our pictures came out. Our wedding will be an unforgettable moment that we can always cherish. Thanks to Daniel’s great work, we will always have these memories.

Dani Lara Photography 2
    Sent on 02/07/2019

Dani Lara Photography's reply:

Thanks Jessica, was such an honor being your photographer, thank you for choosing my service, for trusting on me, on my direction and vision. Can't express enough how honored I feel with your comments.