Dangerous Mathematicians Reviews

6 | Brooklyn, NY

6 Reviews for Dangerous Mathematicians

6 Dangerous Mathematicians Reviews

Karen and her team are simply amazing. I called them without a clear idea of what I wanted to wear for my wedding - all I knew was that I did not want a traditional suit or tux that was simply tailored to fit a woman's body. Karen guided me through my scattered ideas and combined it with the theme of our wedding to create a suit which is truly wonderful. She provided ideas and guidance when I was unsure, but helped develop my own ideas into effective aspects of the suit as well. I am incredibly happy with my suit and recommend Dangerous Mathematicians to anyone looking for something special - and surprisingly affordable, given its quality - for a special occasion!

Emily · Married on 07/29/2013

Karen is a wonderful person to know and to work with - she was super attentive to my needs and feelings, she always made our sessions comfortable and fun, and of course her work is top-rate. I got everything I wanted and more - a unique wedding outfit that was perfect for me and for the occasion. I would recommend Karen to anyone who wants a personal touch on their clothing, and for anyone who wants to know an amazing person! I hear she is also a fabulous math teacher :-)

Renee · Married on 10/07/2012

Karen was awesome and extremely easy to work with. I really had no idea what way I wanted to go, only that I didn't want a wedding dress, but didn't want to wear a male Tuxedo. She guided me through the entire design phase and turned my scatter thoughts into a beautiful form fitted wedding suit. I was extremely pleased and would use and recommend her services. Thanks so much, you are terrific. Renee

Chari · Married on 09/22/2012

I went to Karen to get a customized vest to go with my wedding suit. People were coming up to me all day to tell me how much they loved the vest! It really pulled my outfit together, and my fiancee loved it. Karen is so talented. I really admire her work!

Rene · Married on 07/30/2011

I searched the Internet high and low for someone who could work with me to make a hot outfit for my summer wedding. Like most queer women, I found myself caught in the formal-wear conundrum--you have to pick a gender. My wife wanted to wear a traditional wedding gown and I wanted a suit to compliment her, while still being slightly feminine.

Karen at Dangerous Mathematicians was absolutely great. Together we came up with a wonderful concept and design. The final product was a fitted vest, that fit like a corset, and slacks. Karen is extremely professional and very thorough. We met several times throughout the design process to ensure the outfit was perfect. I really appreciated her input and she made great suggestions without being too pushy or trying to get me to wear something I would not be comfortable in. She really knows fashion and design and stuck to the timeline she presented at the start of the process.

The final product looked great and everyone loved it, especially my wife. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone I know looking to have something custom made.

Andrea · Married on 10/29/2010

Despite the limited time frame, Dangerous Mathematicians made a one-of-a-kind suit for me that my wedding guests are still talking about. Karen understood what I was looking for, and provided great guidance while giving me the ultimate say. She took the time to make sure that the suit was exactly what I wanted, going above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that the tailoring was perfect. As soon as I finish paying off my wedding bills, I will commission another suit!