d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom Reviews

d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 6
d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 7
  • Lola

Lola · Married on 09/25/2011

Love this place!!! They did such a great job finding me the perfect dress. My consultant knew exactly what would look good on me and she was very very knowledgeable. It made my whole experience with dress shopping a memorable one. Thanks d' Anelli!

Sent on 12/06/2011

Jenna · Married on 09/03/2011

Found my dress the very first time walking in here. I had cut outs of what I liked about different dresses, pieced them together and found the perfect one here! Their staff was very friendly and Gloria, who altered my dress, was a complete pro!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Teresa · Married on 07/08/2011

Loved all the ladies that helped me with purchasing my gown and accessories. Gloria in alterations was very sweet and professional working through the alteration process. They have a great salon, a large variety of designers and provide great quality merchandise.

Sent on 08/12/2011

Tabitha · Married on 05/21/2011

the selection was wonderful and my consultant was amazing. She managed to find the perfect dress for me right in between the one that I like and the one that my mother liked and we both fell in love with it! She also helped me to put some personal touches on the dress to make it one of a kind! I would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2011

Lindsey · Married on 11/20/2010

Loved my dress, the alterations, and the staff

Sent on 12/07/2010
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2010

I loved my experience at D'Anelli Bridals! The first time I went in there I found exactly the dress I wanted with the help of Sarah. I brought my mom back the second time and the ladies helped me pick accessories as well. The alterations were done quickly and accurately; they even went above and beyond when my maid of honor noticed the detail on the dress was crooked so the seamstress removed it and redid it for me! Everything about this shop was great! They have so much to choose from and really know and love what they do.

Sent on 10/31/2010

T · Married on 08/28/2010

I love love love my dress that I got at d'Anelli's. The gal that helped me at d'Anelli's was super sweet and always professional. I had heard that they can be super busy over the weekend, but luckily, I always went during the week. I also visited their neighbor for alterations and they did a great job. They were easy to work with and talk to and very reasonably priced. I would recommend going to d'Anelli's before making your decision.

Sent on 09/21/2010

Kellie · Married on 04/17/2010

d'Anelli Bridal was wonderful and helped to make our wedding day special. They were always willing to help me with questions and allowed me the space to make a decision on the perfect dress.

Sent on 05/26/2010

skd · Married on 01/01/2010

My wedding was amazing!!!! I want to give a big THANK YOU to the d'Anelli staff! I had looked at 2 other shops in the Denver Metro before I made my way to d'Anelli Bridal. I thought that I knew what I wanted for my wedding gown....until I started trying them on. I will have to say that my sales consultant at d'Anelli's really knew the gowns they had and listed to what I liked and didn't like. I only tried on 3 gowns at d'Anelli Bridal and by then I knew that the first gown that she put me in was my dress. I couldn't believe it that I found my gown so quickly there! I was so happy with the Watters & Watters gown that she found for me. After I found my wedding gown she took me back to the bridesmaid area and they assisted me in finding different styles that would complement my wedding gown. My bridesmaids loved the gowns that I had for them to pick from. My personal experience at d'Anelli's was great! O...and the photos of my bridal party were amazing!!!!

Sent on 03/29/2010

Nicole · Married on 09/25/2009

d'Anelli Bridals was fantastic from day one. The staff is friendly and helpful. Everything was done on time and they were very good at keeping the right ammount of communication with you so you dont get stressed out. They have a wide variety of dresses that range in price from about $800-$3,000 so they can accomodate most budgets. I almost had a disaster when the distributor that they ordered a miniature bridesmaide dress from went out of buisness. They went out of buisness only 2 weeks before my wedding and they didnt tell d'Anellis, they just disconnected their phones. So to make up for that, d'Anellis had their dress maker make a similar dress for the same price of the one we had ordered. It turned out looking better than the original we had ordered! They handled the situation calmly and everything turned out great!

Sent on 04/08/2010

Megan · Married on 08/13/2009

I went to numerous stores to find the perfect dress and d'Anelli had the best selection and the most reasonable prices. It was the first and last store that I visited and I found the perfect dress. The sales people were extremely easy to work with. I would say the only negative is that they don't take American Express.

Sent on 09/10/2009

Ashley · Married on 06/19/2009

They have such a variety of dresses to choose from! This was the first place I went to look for a dress and I found one! It was stunning! I definitely recommend this place.

Sent on 01/18/2011

Meredith · Married on 07/15/2006

This bridal boutique has a great variety of styles as well as prices! The staff is wonderful and great at catering to your taste and budget. I fell in love with a dress their that ended up only costing me $500. The tailor is spectacular at fitting you and made a beautiful bustle! Forget about shopping David's Bridal and head here first!!!

Sent on 02/23/2008

Rachelle · Married on 05/31/2014

D'Anelli was the second place I went to try on dresses, and at first I was worried because there seemed to be only a few different styles that I liked (as compared to the other place I tried where I seemed to like everything). However, once I tried on those few styles, I realized that I loved the dresses! Carol was my consultant and she was very helpful - not pushy at all, offered real advice and input after letting my mom and sister give their input. I was so happy with the dress I found. Ordering it was easy, it came on in time, and I had no issues with picking the dress up before the wedding. I definitely would recommend D'Anelli!

Sent on 06/20/2014

naomi · Married on 05/30/2009

The woman that helped me was so nice, picked my dress, which I never would have picked myself, and let me try on dresses for fun, too that we both knew I would never wear. Gorgeous dresses, well organized, and friendly and helpful.

Sent on 06/17/2009
  • Polly

Polly Abernathy · Married on 08/23/2019

Great experience overall

From the trying on process, the purchase, the alterations and the preservation the team a d'anelli was wonderful. When picking a dress they listened to what I wanted and found a dress that I never would have tried on, but it was exactly what I wanted. The alteration were very well done and the dress fit perfectly. The staff was always friendly and personable, making me feel important and not just like another customer. I had a great experience with them overall.

Sent on 09/14/2019
    d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 8
    d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 9
    d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 10
    d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 11

d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom's reply:

Thank you, Polly! Your photos are so beautiful! May we use them for our website and/or social media?

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2017

I came to D'Analli/A&E Alterations for my dress fitting since they carry the same designer that I had purchased from in CA. I was worried about my first appointment since I had purchased my dress over a year in advance and had gained some weight since. The seamstress was so great and welcoming that me and my friend made jokes the entire time and she was laughing along with us. I felt comfortable adn trusted everything that she was going to do to make my dress fit right again! After all my appointments the dress fit perfectly, after letting it out as much as we could, and I couldn't have been more happy.

I had previously debated purchasing a veil and tried some on during my first visit and purchased one the same day. When I came to pick it up the edges were noticeably uneven upon inspection and the salon manager had sent it for complimentary touch-ups. A week later I looked at it again and the hem was perfect with no imperfections. I'm glad that staff was so accommodating since I would have tried to fix it myself and probably would have ruined it!

Sent on 09/18/2017
  • Sydne

Sydne · Married on 09/10/2016

Very large selection of dresses with a variety of price ranges. Once I found my dress, the woman I was working with told me when the designer's trunk show would be so I could get a little discount. That helped so much since I was on budget. The alterations were also done so well and my dress fit perfectly.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Alyssa · Married on 06/27/2016

Loved my experience finding a dress here - they were very patient with me after trying on several dresses. Carol assisted me, she was great about helping me find a dress which fit my personality and was not simply the 'in' dress. I really appreciated this attention to detail.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Carol from D'Anelli's is the best! I had such a great experience with her. She actually picked out the dress I ended up choosing, which I never would've selected myself!

Sent on 09/24/2015

From my dress selection to my dress fitting, I had a wonderful experience. My dress consultant Carol was fantastic - I was able to negotiate the price of my dress, and she never once tried to sell me on a more expensive dress. My dress fitting was the same - 3 fittings, all very professional with Elena. I got so many compliments on my bustle!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Meagan · Married on 10/04/2014

I fell in love with my wedding gown here...twice. I was in love with two dresses. The lady who helped me-helped me come to a final decision in which I said "Yes to the Dress!" They were very flexible with my back and forth issue I had with my decision.
    The woman who altered my dress- I enjoyed immensely! Not only was she very talented but she was very sweet about my situation. I found out I was pregnant two months out from the wedding and she helped to make sure I fit into the dress up until the wedding day. Her help will never be forgotten. I highly recommend this bridal boutique!

Sent on 10/14/2014
  • kirsten

kirsten · Married on 08/01/2014

The ladies at D'Anelli were amazing to work with. Also the alterations ladies were great! I found my dress the first day, and it was actually the first one i tried on :-) Thank you D'Anelli!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2014

Great experience and I got all of my alterations done right next door which was very convenient.

Sent on 01/03/2015

I used d'Anelli for all my wedding dress needs. The day that I found my dress my assistant was so friendly, helpful, made me feel very comfortable and remained focused on what I wanted in a dress. I had a strict budget going in and they were very willing to work with that and still find me the dress of my dreams. When my dress came in a friend was making my veil. They were very accommodating about allowing me to come in to try my dress on again for her to see. The alterations department was very friendly. When I picked up my dress the first time there was an issue and thankfully they responded immediately and fixed the problem before the wedding day. They day of the wedding my dress was perfect!

Sent on 10/07/2012