Danebrain Visuals Reviews

Danebrain Visuals 2
Danebrain Visuals 3
Danebrain Visuals 4

Jaclyn · Married on 09/30/2017

We are thrilled with our wedding video!! Dana and Mike were able to capture every moment we wanted, they were fantastic to work with, and they got us our video so quickly. We could not recommend them more highly. Everything about our video and our experience with Danebrain Visuals is simply perfect!!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Jenna · Married on 09/09/2017

Dana was amazing our wedding day! She was there from start to finish. Making sure every detail of my wedding my captured. She was very easy to work with throughout the planning process and we talked back and fourth discussing all the details. I highly recommend her for your big day! She will work with you creating the perfect Wedding video. We loved both the full and highlight video!!

Sent on 02/03/2018
    Danebrain Visuals 5
    Danebrain Visuals 6

Loretta · Married on 08/13/2017

Danebrain Visuals provided us with a beautiful keepsake video of our wedding day. They did an awesome job culminating all of our special moments of the day into a complete dvd of lifetime memories. They were very professional, flexible, and easy to work with! I would recommend them 100% confidence!

Sent on 02/01/2018
    Danebrain Visuals 7
    Danebrain Visuals 8

Lauren · Married on 03/22/2013

Dana did an amazing job with my wedding. She captured precious moments. She was very professional and polite while also being fun. I would recommend her to everyone. Very reasonably priced and great quality.

Sent on 02/03/2018