Dancejock Productions Ltd Reviews

320 | Deer Park, NY

320 Reviews for Dancejock Productions Ltd

• F

Francesca · Married on 09/10/2017

Dancejock Productions has provided outstanding service for our family for many years. From christenings to wedding, they are our family's go-to company. They made our wedding absolutely spectacular! They provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, ceremony and Viennese hour. Frankie had our families up dancing the entire night .. Even my 95 year old aunt was shakin' it! Frankie was very accommodating and easy to communicate with. He was even willing to help me out with the surprise groom's cake and music. I absolutely recommend Frankie and his team! I promise, you will be in great hands!

Sent on 07/02/2018

laura · Married on 09/09/2017

Dancejock Productions is one of the only companies that I recommend to our clients, who want the very best when it comes to DJ's, MC's, Lighting and entertainment. They truly are so professional, easy to work with, and make the whole process easy, organized and fun which makes my job easier. Another plus is that they are not your typical cheesy DJ company which seems to be very rare in the Long Island area :D (which is VERY important to me!) :) If you want a DJ for your wedding or event, You will not be disappointed with Dancejock, and if it's in your budget add in a percussionist or horns for a lot of extra added energy and wow-factor!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Greg · Married on 09/09/2017

Dancejock continues to impress my family and I. I'm the last of three children to get married and Dancejock provided the sound and DJ for the first two weddings; therefore, it was an innate decision to have them do my wedding. We dealt primarily with Frankie who is always on his A-game and consistently provides great recommendations whether it's for entrances, flow of event, etc. We had Rick MC our first two events with Nestor (both of whom are amazing). For my event we had Nestor play with Frankie MC'ing and they crushed it. Nestor was able to work with me on a tougher entrance song transition framework and made it sound great. He weaved in and out of disco, top 40, some hip hop and dance music which the crowd loved. Trust their professionalism and their artistry because they will deliver on making your party great!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Lucianne · Married on 09/09/2017

I used dancejock for my wedding and I have to say they were excellent Frankie and Scott are great to work with and made the whole process very easy. Some dj' scan be very cheesy and you just want them to put the microphone down but not with dancejock they were professional and anything but cheesy. I appreciate everything they did for helping my wedding be one of the best days of my life!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Jillian · Married on 09/04/2017

We used dancejock for our wedding and they were great! Scott and the DJ kept everyone up and dancing the whole night! We also added the percussionist during our reception and it really added to the party! Everyone loved him. We also had a cello and violinist during our ceremony. I would definitely recommend Dancejock to anyone looking for a DJ!

Mandi · event on: 08/25/2017

Terrific all- around! I highly recommend Dancejock Productions!!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Larry · Married on 08/19/2017

Dancejock will make your wedding a nonstop fun and extremely memorable party. Their interaction and dynamics are undeniably contagious and all of your guests will be up dancing because they won't be able to sit still. No matter what the genre, ethnicity or demographics, they will no doubt get everyone engaged. Highly recommend them without reservation.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/13/2017

I was eager to work with Dance Jock again after they had provided the entertainment for my Bar Mitzvah in 1997. When I mentioned this to Scott Neglia on our introductory visit, he promptly told me that I was the 109th person for whom he’d have done both a bar/bat mitzvah and wedding. From that moment, I could see how much passion he had for what he did, and I knew that would be in great hands for our wedding. And we truly were. Scott gave us a very detailed breakdown on the day we met with him for the first time of how he envisioned our reception would go, from our introduction to the Hora to the rest of the party. A year later when the wedding took place, it went down almost word for word of how he had described us. Scott handled us personally and he did a great job of providing just the right music for the party, you could tell he knows how to read a room. The video packages that were put together from their video department for our introduction and our respective dances with the parent were extremely moving and had people very emotional. The event was flawless and I have to hand it to Scott for knowing exactly what to do and when to do it. I highly recommend Scott and Dance Jock for any of your events.

Sent on 09/13/2017

David · Married on 08/13/2017

From the first meeting to the end of the wedding night...pure professionalism. We couldn’t have asked for everything to go smoother than it did. Jewish wedding with some Puerto Rican flare was perfect. My side is Jewish..my wife’s is Puerto Rican and they had the party jumping all night until we had to leave the venue. Frankie did a great job as emcee, and his dj that night was perfect. We were afraid it would be too cluby as we like edm music but they had it just right. Appealing to the entire crowd. Not one hiccup. Highly recommend

Sent on 09/26/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/13/2017

I couldn’t be happier with the performance of Dancejock on our wedding day! We all know everyone talks about two things at after wedding, the food and the DJ. They had our entire party up and dancing until way after the party was supposed to end. The homeowner of this beautiful property we got married let us extend an extra couple of hours because even he was having such a great time dancing. Would recommend to anyone looking for the simplest to the most extravagant setups. Thank you!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2017

Frankie and his team were absolutely amazing and flawless. From the moment we contacted him for our initial meeting to days following the wedding, Frankie was nothing short of professional, personable, accommodating, and responsive to everything and anything we requested. Our main request was for our wedding to be a fun dance party... Frankie far exceeded our expectations. He made fantastic recommendations, including adding live musicians that our guests are still raving about weeks later. Besides the excellent performance at the wedding, Frankie promptly responded to emails 7 days a week and followed through on his statements.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Santiago · Married on 08/11/2017

When planning a wedding you fall back on weddings you have attended and try to incorporate things you like from them. Our decision to go with Dancejock was the easiest decision we made throughout the planning process because we had the time of our lives at a wedding where Frankie and the crew absolutely had the dance floor jumping all night. And our wedding was no different. Every seat remained empty as our guests and ourselves danced the night away and enjoyed an absolutely beautiful event. Frankie made the entire process simple for me from the montages down to the cocktail music and delivered a perfect product for our wedding. From the state of the art equipment and classy set up, to the professionalism and sincerity of the staff, Dancejock is top notch. At our wedding people laughed, cried, and could not stop talking about how great of a wedding it was. Thanks Frankie, Dancejock is my go to for all future family events.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/05/2017

Thank you to Dancejock and Frankie for being the backbone to our EPIC WEDDING. Our wedding was last Saturday 8/5/17 at the Riviera in Massapequa. We had to add an extra half hour on the spot just because the dance floor was still so packed. I've never been to a wedding where when the music stops at 1:30 people DON'T WANT TO GO HOME. He had to play one more song just so everyone "knew it was the last song" and everyone would know they had to actually leave this time. We booked the photo booth through them, the photographer/videographer, and the video and photo montage. Frankie did literally everything I asked and went above and beyond. The music was perfect, more oldies, classics, and top 40 with a mix of what we like in the beginning, and the last hour and a half it was everything I had asked for. Every single person our age was on the dance floor and it was LIT to say the least : D THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING PERFECT AND UNFORGETTABLE!

• F

Fred · event on: 08/03/2017

Words cannot describe how grateful i am that i went to meet Frankie Vega of dance Joc productions. The Dance Joc team completely blew me away with there attention to all of the important and sentimental details of our party. (And there were many) i have had many parties and have hired many other companies. Dance joc will be the only company i use from here forward and i will recommend them from here forward to all of my friends family and business associates.

Dena · Married on 07/21/2017

Frankie and his team are absolutely amazing! My wedding was at Timber Point on 7/21/17 and he had everyone on the dance floor all night. From the music during our ceremony to the dance music at the reception everything was absolutely perfect. Our best men played a video during their speech and Frankie did an amazing job making sure that it went smooth. Frankie and his team truly helped to contribute to a perfect day for our wedding!

Diana · Married on 07/15/2017

Frankie and his team are AMAZING!!! My husband and I got married on July 15, 2017 at Insignia and they totally made our wedding a party to remember. Between the music, the percussionist, the dj and of course Frankie - everyone was up and on the dance floor shaking their butts the entire time!! Frankie had our day flowing so smooth - he was the perfect MC for the most incredible day of our lives!! Thank you DanceJock for making our dream day come true - you guys are AMAZING!!

Brooke · Married on 07/15/2017

Dancejock Productions is truly what made our day so special. Our guests have not stopped raving about the entertainment at our July 15th wedding. Scott and his team has been with our family through our bar and bat mitzvahs. It was incredible to use them for our wedding years later and know that we had a team that cared so much about making our day amazing. The entertainment they provided with both the DJ element and the live instruments kept the party going and the guests up and dancing. They played an amazing range of music the appealed to every guest, from oldies, rock, current pop and a requested 90’s block, it was such a fun mix that everybody loved! Scott was available to us for meetings and questions all along the way. We used many of the instrument pieces that Dancejock offers, such as the string instruments for our ceremony, live instruments for the party, including an incredible electric violinist. They were an incredible touch and everyone loved them! My husband and I had some very specific and technical needs. We played multiple video clips throughout the evening, featured nostalgic photos on screens, used lighting equipment, created a list of special “must play” songs and more. Scott utilized the screens, music and every request we had made beautifully. Featuring these memories was one of the most important pieces of this day to us and Scott made each part of that come true. It took a lot of contact and planning beforehand and Scott was available and supportive every step of the way. Another important part of the day was that my husband wanted to play a song with his high school band. He and Scott arranged this, again requiring a lot of personal contact and planning. Again, Scott and the team were there for us every step of the way. Scott provided the necessary audio equipment, helped the band set up the transition so that there was not a moment of silence in the party… it was truly incredible and we could never have done it without him.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Jackie · Married on 07/08/2017

Scott and his team were awesome! We got married on 7/8/17 and all our guests raved about our MC and DJ! Thank you for making our night so much fun!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Tara · event on: 07/01/2017

Frankie is professional and reliable. He has done several parties for me and I couldn't be any happier highly recommend his services. The guests didn't come of the dance floor truly amazing

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2017

There aren't enough good things we could say about Frankie and the Dance Jock team! After booking a DJ for our engagement party that was subpar and quite frankly ruined our party, we were nervous booking a DJ for our wedding. The minute we met with Frankie, we knew our experience would be different. The day of our wedding Frankie set us up with a Steel drum band who performed at our cocktail hour. They were amazing and started the party off right. Frankie and his team absolutely blew our guests away during our reception. People still talk about what an amazing job they did and keep asking me for their info to use them for their parties. Everyone spent their whole night on the dance floor. PS Definitely book the drummer, he was literally INCREDIBLE! So grateful for Frankie and his team!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Derek · Married on 06/30/2017

I've been to quite a few weddings and of course one of the things you always remember is the music. A few years back my brother and his wife used Dance Jock for their wedding DJ and they were amazing. This past year I was planning my own wedding with my fiancé and we came to an agreement that you shouldn't fix what isn't broken... so we decided to use Dance Jock as well. We used the DJ package with a percussionist and video screens and couldn't have been happier with how our party went. Since our wedding, two of my cousins have gotten engaged are using Dance Jock as well. Their professionalism, accommodations, and overall knowledge of the field cannot be duplicated. Top of the line updates equipment with all the bells and whistles for a great value. Thank you again to Scott and his team at Dance Jock for making our special night one that we will never forget!

Kyrsten · Married on 06/24/2017

Dancejock did a great job for my wedding! I honestly cant say enough about the whole experience. So easy to work with and they know exactly what they are doing. They went above and beyond my expectations and made the whole day/night easy and fun. They did exactly what I wanted and kept everyone dancing the whole night. I had so many people comment how great the music and MC were and even had the owner of the venue ask who they were because she was so impressed with Dancejock. I feel the whole vibe of a wedding depends on the music and MC, and most people are worried about this, but with Dancejock, you have nothing to worry about. So professional and make the entire experience a pleasure. I would 100% recommend Dancejock to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

mia · Married on 06/23/2017

Scott & His team were such a pleasure to work with on our wedding day! They kept everyone dancing the whole night ! I am so glad that we added the Percussionist last minute because it really made all the difference! I cannot thank you guys enough for being apart of our very special day & for being such a reliable & professional vendor. This is the third time my family has used Dancejock Productions and you exceed everyones expectations every single time! I couldn't have chose a better DJ for our wedding day :)

Sent on 10/04/2017

Tammy · event on: 06/17/2017

Frank was an absolute pleasure to work with and a true professional. He was always to myself and my event planner. We had a graduation party for my son with over 200 people in the pouring rain! Frank and his staff were unbelievable and we had a fabulous time.

Elizabeth · event on: 06/09/2017

Frank Vega and his crew were amazing. The Dj was great. They are professional, talented and just great guys to work with. Yhey were worth every penny spent. I will definitely be hiring them for my sons wedding. I highly recommend Frank Vega and Dancejock productions!