Dance To The Music Entertainment Reviews

157 | Wilton, CT

157 Reviews for Dance To The Music Entertainment

Caitlin · Married on 05/12/2012

Jim was an amazing DJ- not only did he get everyone (ranging from teenagers to 60 and above) up and dancing on our wedding night, but he was wonderful leading up to the wedding as well. Anything we needed, he encouraged us to ask and reach out to him, and he answered any questions we had immediately. I would recommend Jim and Dance to the Music to any bride that wants an incredibly fun wedding- where the dance floor is packed and everyone tells you that it is one of the best weddings they have ever been to! :)

Sent on 05/24/2012

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2012

Jim was really receptive to what we wanted, and played a great set at the wedding! I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 05/25/2012
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 04/14/2012

Jim with dance to the music is amazing! He made sure everything went smoothly and is very experienced with weddings and it definitely shows. I received many compliments from people who attended our wedding and said it was the best wedding they've ever been to and that they had a lot of fun. I attribute that to having a high quality experienced DJ. He communicated a lot with the staff at my venue so he knew what was happening when. He also did a great job with song recommendations as well and hit the nail right on the head.

Sent on 06/19/2012

Maryann · Married on 03/17/2012

Ray was very accommodating and easy to get in touch with regarding any questions leading up to our wedding day! We really like how he was able to read the crowd and play music according to who was dancing!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Devon · Married on 10/07/2011

I had a wonderful wedding reception and I truly believe that everything went so welll because of Spencer. He didn't just play great music, but he communicated with the caterer and photographer to make the evening flow seamlessly. Spencer got everyone on the dance floor and everyone remarked on how much fun they had. I would highly recommend Dance To The Music Entertainment for any function!

Sent on 12/29/2011

Debbie · Married on 10/01/2011

Ray was our DJ and he was absolutely perfect. Not only did he play EVERY SINGLE SONG on our list (which was extensive and varied), at the end of the night he gave us CDs with our songs! He was a complete professional from beginning to end. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Kate · Married on 09/17/2011

We used the same DJ from DTTM (Stevie C.) as my husband's uncle. We liked that they played good music and really took to the pulse from the audience to see what was being enjoyed the most. We were also very adament that we didn't want cheesy game or line dances and Stevie was very respectful of that.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Tracy · Married on 09/10/2011

Jim Nuzzo did such a great job at our wedding. I don't know how he did it, but the minute the reception started he had everyone having fun and at one point I realized that every single person at our wedding was on the dance floor! Jim definitely knows how to read a crowd. Also, he did a great job ensuring that everything on our playlist was played and our 'do not play list' was not played, so we were very happy with the music all night. I definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/26/2011

Kristin · Married on 07/15/2011

Great job! The dance floor was packed the entire night.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Noreen · Married on 06/24/2011

Jimmy from Dance To The Music Entertainment was incredible!!! He truely puts his heart and soul into his work. Every single person at our wedding was on the dance floor-- It was amazing! He got the vision that we had and made it come to life. It was the best feeling in the world to look around and see all our family and friends dancing/laughing and having a great time. When it comes to looking for a DJ, this is the one! I promise you will be more than happy you chose this one! I would recommend Dance To The Music Entertainment to everyone!!

Sent on 11/11/2011
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/23/2010

We absolutely love Dance To The Music Entertainment! Jimmy was great and fun to work with and did everything that we asked and more! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/10/2010

Diane · Married on 08/21/2010

Dance to the Music has never failed to pull off any event I have attended with great success!!

My wedding was amazing because of the wonderful service they provide - Spencer was my DJ and the way he gets involved with the guests and puts his own twist on the night is what sets Dance to the Music apart! The whole process was done professionally with everything tailored around what we wanted.

There are different prices for all different budgets which is so helpful!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Melissa · Married on 08/20/2010

5's can't even begin to describe what an amazing job they did. I would recommend them to everyone I know. They had everyone at the wedding involved and dancing. The music is such a huge part in the mood of the wedding, and they went with what we said we liked and made it even better. I can't thank them enough for what an amazing job they did.

Michelle · Married on 08/13/2010

Spencer was amazing! Through the whole process of planning up til the end of the night itself. Both Jim and Spencer were professional and always there to answer any questions or concerns. As far as the night itself, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Spencer really did make the night. He made sure everyone was on the dance floor the whole night. What really stood out for me what when the garter and bouquet were thrown, one of my younger sister's friends caught the bouquet. Well, she felt a little uncomfortable with Brad's older friend putting the garter on her, especially since her parents were also there. Spencer picked right up on the situation and quickly made a funny joke about doing something a little different and switched the roles so both her and her mom felt more comfortable. And the best part is no one even noticed the reason, they just assumed it was Spencer being silly. I would and will recommend Dance to the Music to everyone! Thank you again!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/13/2010

I had a wonderful wedding reception and I truly believe that everything went so welll because of Jim. He didn't just play great music, but he communicated with the caterer and photographer to make the evening flow seamlessly. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I got many complements on the music from my guests. I would highly recommend DTTME for any bride!

Stephanie · Married on 08/07/2010

They were awesome!!! I would definitely use this DJ for everything in the future. Jim was so interactive with all of my guests that he even had some on the dance floor that CLAIM they DON'T dance. He was very flexible and was eas to meet with. I went to visit my photographer after our final meeting and she wa shocked that he outlined all the events of the night with specific times of when they would happen. After upset that the night was over so quickly, I went to thank him for a job well done and he had burned CD's for me with every song that was played at the wedding. Jim definitely went above and beyond what I was expecting and any amount of money is worth having him and this company DJ at any event!!!!

Lucy · Married on 07/24/2010

DJ Stevie C. was fantastic. He had everyone up and dancing all night. He was professional, flexible and really knew is music. We thought he was a really nice person and a joy to work with. He made sure the wedding reception was a blast.

Sent on 08/23/2010

Shonna · Married on 07/24/2010

Jimmy was great! He had no problem with the changes I emailed to him the morning of the wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2010

M · Married on 07/09/2010

Dance to the Music was an excellent company to work with throughout the wedding process. We couldn't be more happy! They did an excellent job on the day of the wedding and our guests had fun and enjoyed the music! I would recommend their services to any bride.

Sent on 07/21/2010

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2010

I can't say enough wonderful things about Spencer and Jimmy of Dance to the Music. Spender was the DJ/MC at our wedding and we are still getting pulled aside at parties and family functions by guests that loved him so much they want to know where we found him.

My Uncle caters many events both personal and corporate and he was extremely impressed with Spencer. He made the night a real party, knew exactly how to get everyone involved, knew the right music to play and has an amazing singing voice. I would recommend Dance to the Music for any event and hope to use Spencer again in the future.

Sent on 07/14/2010

Kimberly · Married on 06/20/2010

I am so glad that I chose Dance to the Music for our wedding. Everyone had a great time, and I had many people tell me that the DJ was one of the best parts of our wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2010

Melissa · Married on 06/12/2010

dance to the music did a GREAT job at our wedding - they were wonderful and easy to work with!!! They were able to read the crowd and always had people on the dance floor which is where we wanted them to be!! I used them because of two of my friends who used them for their wedding and I will definitely recommend them to any soon to be married couple!!!

Sent on 07/15/2010

Mercedes · Married on 06/05/2010

We booked Jim a year and a half prior to our wedding because music was such an important aspect of our big day. I was incredibly worried that people would not dance and voiced my concerns to Jim when we first met. He promised me that people would be on the dance floor and he followed through with that promise. Almost three months later people are still talking about the music. It was the perfect combination of oldies and contemporary music. We had people ranging in age from 10 to 80 and everyone danced and had a great time. We could not have been happier with Jim and his level of professionalism. He truly made our day remarkable.

Sent on 08/16/2010

Kristen · Married on 05/07/2010

Dance to the Music provided the absolute best entertainment for our wedding, no question about it!! Jimmy and Spencer were AWESOME and kept our guests on the dance floor having the times of their lives from the moment our reception started to the moment it ended. My husband and I are looking for another excuse to hold a huge party just so we could get Dance to the Music to provide their DJ services!

Sent on 07/14/2010
  • Alexia

Alexia · Married on 03/20/2010

Jim of Dance to the music, definitely was the reason why my husband and I, and all of our guests danced the night away. At one point Jim managed to get ALL 63 guests out of their seats and onto the dance floor. My husband and I felt very comfortable working with him, and he really delivered on all of our odd requests. Our wedding day was flawless and I really thank Jim for having alot to do with that!

Sent on 03/22/2010