Dance To The Music Entertainment Reviews

157 | Wilton, CT

157 Reviews for Dance To The Music Entertainment

Tori · Married on 07/13/2014

Great music, great people! All my guests had a blast dancing the night away and raved about the DJ! Jim accommodated all our requests and was incredibly flexible. Couldn't have been better!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Nadean · Married on 07/10/2014

Jim was great! Not only was he flexible and accommodating during the planning process but on the day of the wedding he exceeded our expectations by getting all of our guests involved and up and moving an dancing! He also played all of the music that I picked out for everything!

Sent on 07/16/2014
  • Peter

Peter · Married on 07/05/2014

Jimmy & Spencer were amazing. Our dance floor was never empty. People continually rave how good the DJ was. We also had the pyrotechnics package which was absolutely amazing and a show stopper. We highly recommend Dance to The Music for any event.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Aaron · Married on 06/28/2014

I was lucky enough to have Jim Nuzzo DJ my wedding, and I can't tell you how many of my guests complimented me on the quality of entertainment and energy he brought to the party. He was very responsive to all my requests through out the process, and gave my wife and I everything we needed, so we didn't have to over think every decision. I highly recommend Dance to The Music, for any event.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Pam · Married on 06/22/2014

Jim Nuzzo and Dance to the Music is a professional DJ service that made our wedding memorable and so very fun! Jim was an integral part of making our wedding guests have a blast ! We highly recommend Jim and Dance to the Music for any event.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Pamela · Married on 06/22/2014

Jim Nuzzo is the best DJ ever ! Fun , professional and can sing !

Sent on 07/30/2014

James · Married on 06/13/2014

Jim had the crowd on their feet all night. He knew how to keep the tempo upbeat and get the range of audience entertained and in jovial spirits. Our guests ranged in age from 18 to 82 and all of them had a blast. I highly recommend Dance to the Music Entertainment.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Alexander · Married on 05/31/2014

From the moment we met with James we new we made the right choice. He was full of energy and asked all the right questions. He was upbeat and involved in our project. My daughter had a mixed marriage wedding. This was not a problem for James. He knew right away what songs needed to be played and when. James was also open too and welcomed all of our input.
    When the wedding day came, James had grate crew working with him. From ceremony to the final dance music never stopped. James had everyone dancing and participating in all the games. He was funny, energetic and had everyone involved. All of our guests kept telling us all through the wedding what a wonderful time they were having and how good the music was.
    We highly recommend James as the DJ to anyone who wants it done right, on budget and who wants to please their guests. James will always be A+++++++ with us!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Amazing DJ and company to work with. Spencer really was the life of the party at my wedding and a huge hit! Everyone loved him. The company is very accommodating and easy to work with. Fabulous!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Cynthia · Married on 05/23/2014

SIMPLY AMAZING!!! Jim Nuzzo and Spencer are extremely talented and by far THE best in the industry. You think of wedding DJ and automatically you think of music. They don't JUST bring the music... They bring the entertainment. Having the biggest stress of any wedding (being the ones to make sure everyone is having a great experience for an extended period of time), they truly exceeded our expectations! We spent months researching who would be sure to help us make our day not only great for us, but also those that spent it with us. Every appointment we had with Jim, we walked away saying "I just love that guy". He worked with us. He listened to us. He did exactly what we needed/wanted him to do... and much, much more! We can't thank Jim and Spencer enough.

You know it was great entertainment when (1) your 85 year old grandmother can't stop talking about that sweet, smooth singer and (2.) all of your wedding photos show people singing, dancing and rocking the air guitar :)

Many thanks for such an AMAZING wedding :)

Cynthia & Neil
    May 23, 2014

Sent on 06/18/2014

Magalie · Married on 04/26/2014

Jim was great! They kept everyone dancing the whole time and there was a great blend of music! The up lighting was beautiful and not tacky. All the guests could not get enough of the photo booth and I love that they gave us a book of all the pictures with notes from the guests!

Thank you for everything! You rock!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Vicky · Married on 01/25/2014

Jim was wonderful to work with. I was looking for an alternative to the traditional wedding march and he helped me find the perfect song. He was very professional and very easy to work with and he even gave us a CD of our wedding music. We were very pleased with his services.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2013

Jim was wonderful. He made sure we had all the music we wanted (my husband and I have diverse tastes) and he even burned us CD\'s with all the wedding songs we requested so that we would have them :) Very reasonable pricing, he was recommended by our venue because he had worked with them in the past and everything went so smoothly because the timing was all worked out between him and the staff.

Sent on 02/06/2014

Dennis · Married on 09/14/2013

My wife and I hired Dance to the Music Entertainment with DJ Ray for our wedding and couldn't be happier. Ray met with us a couple of times prior to the wedding to make sure every detail was just right. We were given homework and he helped us with a specific song that we couldn't obtain in time. He was great and very entertaining. He had all of our guests out on the dance floor and had everyone dancing the whole time. Everyone had a great time. We highly recommend DJ Ray of Dance To The Music Entertainment to host your wedding and any other special occasion.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Tiffany · Married on 07/14/2013

Jim and Spencer were absolutely amazing! The whole night they got everyone dancing and having a great time! Working with them was extremely easy and they made my wedding night perfect!

Justine · Married on 07/06/2013

Jimmy made our wedding perfect! He took care of everything and made the night go by so seamlessly! My husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Jimmy was so enthusiastic, personable and created ways to interact with our guests that made for a fun, eventful evening! I feel like Jimmy really listened to what we wanted and made it happen! I honestly couldn't be happier with the way things turned out and we have Jimmy to thank for that! I would HIGHLY recommend him! I want to have another party just so we can have Jimmy there! He truly is amazing and talented at what he does!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Eva · Married on 06/06/2013

Look no further than dance to the music for your wedding entertainment! Spencer and Jim are enthusiastic, beyond helpful and simply wonderful at what they do. They were able to meet all of our needs, including playing both Polish and Greek music, at the wedding. Our guests danced the night away! We also rented a photo booth, which was a huge success! I cannot say enough great things about these guys, I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Lesley · Married on 06/02/2013

DJ was professional, flexible and very knowledgeable. Since we had booked last minute everything was good on such short notice

Mary · Married on 05/18/2013

Jim was awesome! He was great to work with and very professional. He provided great suggestions and the money was well spent. He got everyone involved and many said it was the best wedding they had been to.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2013

These guys are great! I couldn't imagine anyone else doing my wedding! I knew it was going to be what I wanted and it was! Kept the dancing going all night, had some contests for the centerpieces and 'bar tenders' for the night! A good time was had by ALL! My guests keep telling me how fun the reception was and that was because of Dance To The Music Entertainment! Thanks Jimmy! <3

Sent on 08/02/2013

Lisa · Married on 03/30/2013

Spencer was amazing at my daughter's wedding! He made the reception run smooth!He is so talented . Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had!

Lori · Married on 09/08/2012

We were so very pleased with our DJ Spencer!! He kept the guests engaged, has an amazing voice and overall was a huge hit at our wedding. In fact, one of the girl's who attended my wedding has booked him for her upcoming wedding. I highly recommend this vendor and Spencer.

Lori DaSilva-Fiano

Sent on 09/13/2012

Daryle · Married on 08/18/2012

I LOVED Spencer our DJ. He was amazing, and all of the guests had an awesome time!

Sent on 01/31/2013

We used Spencer from Dance to the Music for our wedding last month. We can't begin to describe how incredible he was. Spencer did a great job emceeing the event. His voice is phenomenal, and guests were blown away by his charisma. Spencer went above and beyond to play music that appealed to all of our guests- both young and old. He played all of our special requests. If you're looking for a fun, upbeat DJ that can sing his heart out and get the entire crowd onto the dance floor, then look no further. We would HIGHLY recommend Spencer from DTTME!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Marianne · Married on 06/01/2012

Jim was awesome and delivered exactly what he promised!

Sent on 06/09/2012