Dance To The Music Entertainment Reviews

157 | Wilton, CT

157 Reviews for Dance To The Music Entertainment

Natasha · Married on 09/20/2015

I was SO happy with Dance to the Music Entertainment. I was nervous because bad music can really ruin a reception in my opinion. I couldn't have been more happy, especially since I gave him a "Do Not Play List" that was longer than the actual playlist. I know sometimes he gets out on the dance floor and sings or whatnot but we requested a more toned-down DJ presence and he honored our wishes. Jimmy was extremely professional and easy to work with. He was my ONLY vendor who reached out to me a few weeks before the wedding to finalize everything before I reached out to him. There were also glow necklaces at the end which I don't remember from our package but was a great surprise. I'd definitely recommend him. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Justine · Married on 09/19/2015

I absolutely loved working with Jim at Dance to the Music! He kept great dance music going and got people of all ages up from their seats and joining the party! At the wedding we got so many compliments on what a great DJ we chose! I could not have been happier with how my wedding turned out thanks to the fantastic job they did!!

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • F

Francesca · Married on 09/12/2015

Love, love, love our DJ!!! DJ Spencer was so much fun! He was very flexible and accommodating! He also has such a wonderful voice that it such added that much extra to my wedding. Our guests ranged from kids to seniors, and it was great to see a full dance floor.

The music was one of the most important part of the wedding, and I can say that we were not disappointed.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/12/2015

We would highly recommend Dance To The Music Entertainment to anyone. Not only did Jim have the entire room up on the dance floor, he was professional and easy to work with. Our family has opinions on music and Jim hung in there with us and had great suggestions. You won't regret using Dance To The Music Entertainment.

Sent on 09/22/2015
  • F

Francesca · Married on 09/12/2015

Professional, Fun, Fun, Fun! DJ Spencer was the perfect choice for our family and friends. The dance floor was packed at all times. His energy is fantastic. We loved that he started the party during dinner. You know it's going to be a blast when the entire room starts singing Bohemian Rhapsody during dinner. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Stacey · Married on 09/06/2015

My biggest fear was that people wouldn't dance at our wedding. Jim had EVERYONE up and out of their seats the entire night, even my mother who I haven't seen dance in 30 years! He was so easy to work with during the planning stages and was absolutely amazing the day of our wedding. He was extremely open to all our requests and was entertaining without being overly present throughout the night. He worked seamlessly with our other vendors and venue staff. People have been raving about our great DJ all week! He was absolutely perfect! We highly recommend him and Dance to the Music for all your DJ needs! Thanks Jim!!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Jannett · Married on 09/05/2015

Jim Nuzzo is the man you want to entertain your wedding. Not only does he get the crowd going, but he tailors to your every need along the planning process and on the wedding day. We were very pleased with Jim's services and our guests had nothing but positive and great things to say about the music and entertainment. We recommend for any couple that is looking for fun entertainment with all the latest music trends, and lighting effects to keep Dance to the Music Entertainment in mind. You won't regret it!

Jose & Jannett Simbaqueba

Sent on 09/24/2015

Ray from DTTM music was fantastic - he got the crowd moving without being too much of an emcee (my husband and I did not want that). He made excellent song choices when we needed him to, and mixed our choices so well - many of our guests commented on how good our DJ was and how fun the music was. We used them for our ceremony and cocktail hour, both were outside and a bit away from each other, but you could hear the music and it was not overpowering. The best part was going home with all the music from our wedding on CDs so we could re-live our wedding over and over :)

Sent on 09/15/2015

My husband and I chose to work with Dance to the Music based off of their reviews on all of these websites and we were not disappointed. I cannot count the number of compliments from all of our guests! My family really doesn't dance but some how Jim was able to get every person on the dance floor. We just have him the age groups that would be at our wedding and he did such a fantastic job keeping everyone out dancing. The music and DJ are always what the guests remember, and my guests have all said they had the time of their life!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Margaret · Married on 07/19/2015

Spencer (Our DJ), was by far the most entertaining person I have ever met and made our wedding reception the best time ever! Not only did he start the party with the awesome variety of music, he also brought his amazing singing into the mix!! My guests could not believe how amazing his voice was and how awesome it was that he sang to everyone! Spencer got right on the dance floor with us to boogie and sing. He not only made our wedding day perfect with the selection of songs and music, he made it extra special with his entertainment too! Even my great aunt got out on the dance floor to some rockin' oldies songs! Spencer did an awesome job of mixing songs that my husband and I requested to be played and songs for all ages! Everyone was dancing the entire night! Spencer did our announcements any way we wanted into the reception, to any song we wanted. Before the wedding, Jim Nuzzo was able to remix one of the longer slow songs I wanted to dance to with my husband to a perfect, shorter length. Our photo-booth was AWESOME and had both color and black/white options to choose from with TONS of props! Our guests got one copy of the photos and we got the others in an awesome album they made us! Spencer and Jim were both super prompt with phone call and email responses. I would highly recommend them for your DJ and wedding entertainment!!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Maureen · Married on 07/11/2015

Excellent service, great performers, kept everybody involved and entertained. Would recommend to everybody I know! Thanks guys!

Stefanie · Married on 07/11/2015

Ray was absolutely amazing! He really listened to what we wanted for introductions and first and last songs of the night. He also was great at reading the crowd. Our crowd wanted a lot of old school hip hop and he played it. The dance flour was full all night, it was so awesome!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Dance to the Music Entertainment were wonderful. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Nancy · Married on 06/07/2015

James was our DJ, he was amazing! I highly recommend him and his company!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/06/2015

Amazing! We thoroughly enjoyed working with Jimmy and his team. He worked with us in creating an eclectic mix of oldies, current pop, and cultural music for our special day. He kept everyone the dance floor, had activities to give the centerpieces away, and little giveaways for kids (glow sticks, etc.). The music is a huge element of a wedding and he helped define the fun and high energy of the night!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Courtney · Married on 06/06/2015

Ray was wonderful!! Loved working with him. He did a fabulous job as our DJ. We had a great day!

Had Matt as one of the djs!! Was amazing

Nina · Married on 05/15/2015

Jim and Spencer are the best there is and we would recommend them to anyone for any event!!! We are beyond impressed with everything they did for us, from the music to the lights and the smoke they made our night amazing and we can't thank them enough! People keep reaching out to us asking for the playlist because they loved every song that was played and could not get over how amazing both Jim and Spencer's voices were! Our wedding would not have been as amazing as it was without these two and we are forever grateful for them! If you are looking for a DJ that truly cares about you and your day, look no further! Thank you guys for being awesome and we cannot wait to have more parties to have you there!!!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Holly · Married on 04/11/2015

My husband and I met 6 years ago at a wedding that Spencer DJ'd. Spencers flare and talent were what made us book DTTM for our wedding. Prior to the wedding, the line of communication was prompt and the boys were always accommodating and flexible as we wanted several specific songs. You cannot beat the price and most importantly they achieved all expectations of customer service. For the wedding, both Spencer and Jim provided everything and more. The interaction that both Jim and Spence had with our guests was incredible. With talking to Jim he knew that the music and dancing were the two most important aspects of our wedding. They had the room busting moves all night!! We did not want to leave the dance floor.
    Thank you Jim and Spencer a million times for making our wedding one to remember forever!!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Audrey · Married on 09/13/2014

DJ Jim was outstanding! Would recommend him to anyone. He did a great job from start to finish and was incredibly easy to work with!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Diana · Married on 09/13/2014

Hands down THE BEST. Spencer (our DJ) was nothing short of genius. He kept the crowd dancing when he was spinning and in awe when he was singing himself. I saw Spencer at a friend's wedding a few years back, and I didn't think it was possible, but he was even better at ours. The next morning, we couldn't count how many of our guests commented on what a great time they had and how fantastic our DJ was. Thank you Spencer for helping bring our wedding to the next level.

Sent on 10/28/2014

The DJ was great. Everyone enjoyed the event. Thanks!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Highly, highly recommend Jim Nuzzo and Dance to the Music Entertainment!
    As a dancer, music was REALLY important to me... Not just any music but music that was meaningful to us,appealed to the musical tastes of all ages present, and makes people want to get up and dance! They nailed it! Working with Jim was awesome. He gave us examples of songs for each part of the reception to choose from and played all the songs we requested. He and his DJs were upbeat and got people grooving. The dance floor was packed the whole night! They also gave us much needed direction to make all the transitions smooths and seamless. We had a Greek Mythology theme for our wedding. I asked them to wear ivy wreaths and take on the essence of the Greek god, Apollo... And they worked it! So much fun! Two months after, people are still talking about how amazing the music was!

Sent on 02/01/2015

Anthony · Married on 08/09/2014

Mr. Nuzzo was extremely helpful and professional through the planning stages and actual event. He was very patient as I procrastinated in getting in the deposit and music selections; something I am very thankful for. On the day of the event, everything went off without a hitch and guests are still raving about the music. My wedding would not of been the success that it was without the expertise of Mr. Nuzzo and Dance to the Music Entertainment. I would recommend him and his services to anyone who is looking for a DJ for a wedding or any occassion. A+

Sent on 10/07/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/02/2014

All of our guests LOVED Jim and Spencer. They got everyone hyped up and I have never seen so many people on the dance floor. We were very pleased with everything that they did for our wedding day.

Sent on 10/14/2014