Dance Masters Entertainment Reviews

Dance Masters Entertainment 5
Dance Masters Entertainment 6
Dance Masters Entertainment 7

Blair · Married on 06/18/2016

I cannot begin to tell you how amazing Don and Sue were through the whole wedding process. They were the first vendor we booked and one of the best/easiest decision we made. We are still having guests rave about Sue's infectious personality that had everybody from age 3-85 up on the dance floor and Don kept the party going all night. The wedding and music planner they use through their website keeps you super organized. We went with the up lighting that made our venue tent look amazing. The guests also loved the easy to use photobooth that we also used through the company!! The props were unique and super fund ! Hands down, we would reccomend Dance Masters Entertainment to anyone looking to have a fun, stress free wedding!!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Wow what a great review. We really enjoyed working with you and Bryan. You were sooooooooooooooooo easy going and sweet!!!! Keep in touch with us on our Face Book page Dance Masters Entertainment.

Rachael · Married on 06/18/2016

LOVED THEM!!! Helped quickly with all my questions. Very professional and fun:)

Sent on 08/15/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for this great review congratulations to you both in touch with us on Facebook
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 06/18/2016

SO happy we booked Dance Master's for our wedding at Water's Edge Event Center. We had Derek as our DJ and he was awesome!! He knew the venue well and ran everything so smoothly! He played music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We had a great meeting with Derek a few weeks prior to our wedding and he was well prepared and professional. We put a space for guests to request a song on our RSVP cards so we had a long list of requests and Derek managed them all well and played just what we wanted. He kept the party going all night and our guests had a blast! My grandma danced like she hadn't danced in years and couldn't stop talking about the DJ and how he played the songs she requested! Our family and friends love to dance, so having a great DJ was so important to us, and Derek was just what our wedding needed! He even took time to get my husband and I drinks from the bar and let our cousins hang with him in the booth. We had the dance party we had hoped for and can't thank Derek enough!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this GREAT review for DJ Derek!!! We truly enjoyed working with you both. Keep in touch with us through Face Book. Congrats to you both.
  • CaitieBug51

Caitlin · Married on 06/10/2016

My husband Justin and I just got married on June 10th of 2016. Sue and Don really did a wonderful job in making sure everything was planned out for our wedding day. They helped create a dance mix for our first dance, and they talked us through introductions as well as other things we didn't think of for the wedding. Their pricing was also quite reasonable which was something we had a hard time finding planning our wedding.

All of the pre-wedding planning though did not prepare us for the outstanding and wonderful asset they became on our actual wedding day! They got everyone out of their seats dancing (people from 7-70 were on the floor all night), Sue made sure that my husband and I had every drink we wanted and personally brought them to us, they even let us borrow serving utensils since the ones we were given were sub-par. I just could not rave more about them. Our guests said they loved them both, and during the announcements of the wedding party felt as though they were at a professional show! Sue and Don even pulled Justin and myself behind the DJ booth to get the party going, and they had light up toys for the kids to dance with.They are wonderful people, very professional, and made our wedding day one we will never forget! If you hire them for your event, not only will you not be disappointed...but your expectations will be far surpassed.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Caitlin and Justin thank you so much for this heartfelt review!!!!I really enjoyed working with you and Justin !!! Your bridal party dance was a hoot!!! Thank you so much for having us as your DJ's. Please keep in touch

Marion · Married on 06/04/2016

We were very please with DJ Mike for our wedding reception on Saturday, June 4th. Mike was very attentive and professional and did a good job of integrating our requests with the mood of the group. He kept the party going!
    Thanks for making our reception a success.
    Sincerely,
    Marion Hess and Bob Palsgrove

Sent on 06/07/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Marion for this wonderful review for DJ Mike. Congrats to you both once again.Keep in touch with us on FB.

Katey · Married on 05/22/2016

Sue and Don really know how to get the party going! They managed to keep the dance floor full and everything running smoothly. Their professionalism, quick thinking, and fun-loving personalities made our wedding even more enjoyable. It was a great experience working with them, and we would highly recommend their services. Thank you again!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Veronica · Married on 05/21/2016

My fiance and I took dance lessons with Sue and I can't recommend her enough! Before taking lessons with Sue, we had never danced together and we were both really afraid we weren't going to be able to learn and do a choreographed dance. Sue put together a really beautiful dance for us and in three lessons she had us dancing PERFECTLY together. Sue is such a great teacher, she makes the lessons really fun and relaxed. Also, before your first lesson she choreographs the dance and puts together booklets for both of you that walk you through every step in the dance in plain terms and burns your song onto CDs. The booklets make it really easy to practice at home once the lessons are over.

Thank you so much Sue! I know our first dance is going to be awesome, thanks to you!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Veronica and Eric you two did so well on your dance. I was honored to be your choreographer!!!! Would love to have a picture of the final dip!!!!

Megan · Married on 05/20/2016

Dance Masters goes above and beyond the call of service. From the first meeting with Don and Sue, I felt like I had known them for years. They are both so friendly and upbeat.

Don and Sue were our DJ/MC team for our wedding on 5/20/16. It's hard to put into words just how amazing they are. Sue was there for me the entire night. Not only is she a great MC that gets the crowd pumped and ready, she was also a huge help throughout the night. I never had to worry about the timeline or worry about making sure that we did everything that was planned. Sue had it ALL planned out, from the ceremony procession, reception intros, special dances, to cutting the cake. You would have thought she was our wedding coordinator the way she kept things moving. Sue also took care of me and my bridal party, making sure that everyone had what they needed....including drinks! Thanks to Sue I never went empty handed :) Don crushed it as a DJ. The dance floor was packed all night! He even invited me up to do a little DJ'ing myself. The two of them together helped to make our wedding the best night of our lives! Thank you Don and Sue, you guys are amazing!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Wow Megan Thank you Thank you Thank you for such wonderful review. Congratulations to you both and keep in touch with us !!!!!! We were honored to be your DJ's

Becki · Married on 05/07/2016

Derek was the DJ for our wedding and we were so happy that Don and Sue picked him for us. I can't say enough good things about Derek. Every transition was perfect and the music selection was enjoyed no matter what age of the guest. We even included some special songs in memory of those who passed and he just introduced them so well and it truly made the night special. My husband and I could not get over how perfect and organized he was. We misplaced my vows for but didn't realized until the music for the procession started but no one would have ever known because he just looped music and it was perfect! I can't say enough about Derek and Dance Masters. Each meeting was pleasant and thorough and I felt completely at ease after meeting with Derek for the first time! Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Becki thank you so much for the great review for DJ Derek. We truly enjoyed working with on your Wedding. Congratulations to you both!!!!!! Like us on FaceBook and keep in touch, please

Eileen · Married on 04/30/2016

We hired Don and Sue for our wedding and they were both fantastic. Don was able to gauge the crowd and switched up the music if he felt like our guests were quite feeling the songs. Sue helped run my entire reception and was so helpful for everything. During the reception my bridesmaids were helping bustle my gown and we were struggling. Sue actually came up to us and helped bustle my dress. Both Sue and Don had great energy and helped lend more of a party atmosphere to our wedding (and we had a lunch reception). For group dances like "wobble" or the "cupid shuffle" Sue even helped teach everyone the dance moves. All in all we had a fantastic wedding and I'm sure without Don and Sue our wedding might not have run as smoothly. We also felt like they were excellent value for money.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Eileen thank you so much for this great review. We truly loved working with you and Ryan and wish you the best!!!!!

Jamie · Married on 04/16/2016

Sue and Don are amazing! I knew from the beginning that I wanted them for our wedding. I went to a wedding a few years prior that they did and I remembered how great they are. I put all my trust in them knowing that the music was not my strong point, and of course with out a doubt they delivered! Their ideas were great, either one or sometimes both were very responsive to my emails and they made me feel comfortable! My guests thought they were great and they all had so much fun! Sue brought props that even my 90 year old grandfather enjoyed! Sue was right there the day of the wedding make sure I had what I needed and checking in frequently! You can tell Don and Sue love what they do and they are so kind!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jamie for the wonderful review. Don and I truly enjoyed working with you and Rich. Your two are a very sweet couple.Keep in touch!!!

vivi · Married on 04/02/2016

Simply stated, the BEST vendor I ever got. My family is much like the "My big fat greek wedding" family. We are all over the place. Sue and Don were there for me right from the very beginning. During the whole planning, they listened to the kind of music we wanted, and the special dances (and custom music!). The day of the wedding was a breeze because of Dance Masters! They got my bridal party organized, they kept EVERYONE dancing!. Sue also fixed my dress!.. Twice!
    Everyone raved about how much fun they had. We even had a dance off when the MJ song played. I still don't know where in the world Sue found a shiny glove for my groomsman. She just kept pulling surprises out of her bag! The kids (and parents) totally appreciated the foam light sabers and fairy wands. Super awesome! Don and Sue's fun personalities are contagious and I am so thankful they were available for my special day. If you are thinking about booking them.. think no more!.. They are an absolute MUST if you want a stress-free, fun wedding that everyone will be raving about.
    Sue and Don, we will be forever thankful for everything you did for us.
    Happy Bride and Groom
    P.s- One of my guests had Don and Sue at their wedding too! 10 YEARS AGO! This is the absolute dream team!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Vivi thank you so much for this OVER THE TOP review. We really appreciate it. Please keep in touch with us !!! Congratulation to a VERY VERY sweet couple.

AISHA · Married on 03/18/2016

Oh how I love Dance Masters. Our experience with these guys were awesome, I felt like they were apart of the family. Through out the night I received so many compliments on the DJ. He knew just what to play and when to play it, he kept our guests on the floor and they absolutely loved it. Sue had so many job titles that night from MC, Hype Man, To best friend of the Bride. I would truly recommend these guys to anyone, for the best Professional and Personable experience you can ever receive from a DJ duo.

Sent on 03/27/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you sooooooo Much Aisha for the wonderful review. We enjoyed helping you create the Wedding you always dreamed of.

Amanda · Married on 02/20/2016

When I started planning my wedding I worried about splurging on two items my DJ and my photographer! I wanted the DJ because no one really remembers the center pieces they remember whether they had a good time and danced the night away. I am still getting compliments on my wedding and how much fun it was for everyone. They kept everyone entertained all night long, people that hadn't danced in 15 years danced at my wedding. But Don and Sue did so much more than that. They are the perfect team! Don keeps the music playing so that Sue can keep everything in order and running smoothly. She kept asking me and my husband if she could do anything for us. She went above and beyond to make sure our day ran smoothly and we had everything we needed. They worked hand in hand with all of my other vendors to make sure that everyone was on the same page. I don't think my day would have been as perfect as it was if it wasn't for my wonder DJ Duo!!! Thank you so much Don and Sue!!! Emily, Chris and I appreciated everything you did for us!!! If you want the wedding of your Dreams you have to go with Dance Masters Entertainment!!!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you both for a great review!!!! Congrats to you Amanda and Chris. What a great party it was!!!!!

Nicole · Married on 02/14/2016

We were lucky enough to work with Sue and Don Fowler. They were fantastic and a delight to work with. As our Master of Ceremony, Sue did so much more then was just part of our DJ package. She made sure our drinks were full, made sure my dress was bustled, and when I looked a little tired on the dance floor she appeared with a glass of water. We really were well taken care of. The only think I wish I would have realized was that they were going to be 100% about my music list. I should have provided them less music selections (as i thought it was more of a guide for them) and let Don do his thing and just read the crowd. They were committed to us 150% as the bride and groom. We were really blessed to have so many amazing and talented vendors with us at our ceremony.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Nicole thanks so much for this great review. Don and I truly enjoyed working with you . Best wished and congratulations!!! Keep in touch with us.

Sue and Don were amazing! Highly Recommend! Don's music choice was fantastic! They respect our choice. Sue was extremely helpful as well. They are just amazing! I wish them the best!!!!!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Christine · Married on 01/09/2016

Dance Masters did a great job with our January Winter Wedding! My husband and I first met with Don and Sue a few months before the wedding to go over their processes and capabilities. They were so welcoming and enthusiastic, and we knew we made the right choice. We chose DJ Tim for our wedding, and could not be more happy with that decision! He was so friendly and outgoing, and made us feel comfortable right away. He played all of the music we wanted to hear, but what was even better, is that he just knew where to take the flow of the music throughout the night. Every single guest was on the dance floor and it was like DJ Tim knew what song to play at every point of the night. I seriously was amazed at how long everyone was dancing for! I would recommend Dance Masters, and DJ Tim again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Wow Christine what a great review Thanks so much!!!! Congrats to you both and keep in touch with us.

Ashley · Married on 01/03/2016

BEST DECISION I EVER MADE!
    Due to our situation we could never schedule a face-to-face with our vendors. DM Deejays came highly recommended to us from our wedding venue. I never read other reviews on them, I set up a phone call with Don and decided this is who I am choosing.
    We handled all the details through emails then a few weeks before then wedding we set up a final phone meeting with Sue and Don to finalize details and music. Don't get me wrong, planning a wedding and trusted a vendor to deliver what you are trying to convey through phone calls and emails was extremely stressful (I do not recommend it) but if it has to be done then trust me these two are the right people.
    I met them the day of the wedding and it was like meeting family, like we had known them for years and they just blended right on in.
    I had even requested lighting two days before the wedding, didn't hear anything till the morning of, and on a chance Don brought them set them up and said if I don't want them he will take them down. TALK ABOUT ACCOMIDATING TO CHANGES. the lighting was beautiful, the music was everything and MORE than I could expect and sue was truly the life of the party (she even helped me bustle my dress). Dance Masters was the best choice I could have ever made for entertainment. We were truly blown away by their abilities, creativity, and passion for what they do. They were simply outstanding.
    If you're looking for a phenomenal deejay, who can turn a reception into a great party and get everyone involved, and even teach you dances during the party, look no further THESE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU WANT AND NEED.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Wow Ashley Thank you so much for this unbelievable great review!!!!!! You and Matt re a very sweet couple and we were honored to be a part of your Wedding Day. Thanks again for this great review.

K · Married on 01/01/2016

Don and Sue were our DJ and MC for a party we hosted at the Rusty Scupper on 01/01/16. They came highly recommended from the Rusty Scupper staff so we booked them for our private party. I cannot say enough about their professionalism and the quality service we received!

They were thorough and responsive from start to finish! They definitely know what they're doing and make it look effortless! Sue spent 5 minutes with me before the surprise party reviewing how we wanted things to play out. She offered valued input and recommendations and did a great job with execution!

Thank you Don and Sue for all of your hard work - and thanks to the Rusty Scupper for recommending Dance Masters!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Kelli . We really enjoyed the party as well. Keep in touch with us.

My brother and I got married within three months of each other and both used Dance Masters Entertainment. One would think the weddings would be very similar; however, Dance Masters Entertainment created two very different but INCREDIBLE experiences! From their communication leading up to the day to the actual day, everything was spot on. No one left the dance floor! They were will to go above and beyond! I promise that you will not be disappointed. :)

Sent on 01/25/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for a great review. I loved how you pointed out that each wedding Dance Masters does is unique and special. We truly think each couple we work for is unique and special!!!! Congrats and best Wishes Sue and Don

Alysa · Married on 11/29/2015

When I think about my wedding day and how it would have gone had we not hired Don and Sue... I don't know what we would have done!!! Leading up to the day whenever I began stressing about some minor detail I just would remind myself that Don and Sue would be there for us, and to put my trust in them. They NEVER let us down. They are just the loveliest people, super flexible, and always approachable. Sue recommended some day-of changes when eventss ran over time by about 10-15 minutes and we truly appreciated their suggestions. They kept everything flowing nicely and they are so professional. My now husband had the job of finding our DJs and I am so glad that he listened to his gut when he said we NEEDED to hire Dance Masters. Don and Sue love what they do, you can tell in the way that they present themselves. They are part of our family now, and we cannot thank them enough for the work that they did and playing all of the songs that were special to us. Our guests had a blast, and so did we!

Don and Sue, you are making a difference in many people's living. You two are amazing, and a blessing, and we are so glad we had the chance to work with you!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Alysa and Nick Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for such a great review. We really appreciate. You were such a sweet couple and we wish you a life time of happiness!!!!

Benjamin · Married on 11/21/2015

Absolutely fantastic. There is no way to thank Dance Masters enough for their work. If you are planning a wedding, this is the easiest decision you will ever make. Dance Masters.

We had the privilege of working with Dj Don and MC Sue. When we went to visit Dance Masters we had no idea of the type of music we wanted. We didn't even have introduction music. What we loved was that Don and Sue got to know us and picked out a song for our intros. We were blown away at the choice and it ended up perfect. DJ Don had the perfect mix of old with new. We told them bands we liked and he had them sprinkled throughout the reception. MC Sue was fantastic. She ran the show. We didn't have to worry about a thing. She got the party started and didn't let it end! She created beautiful moment's for our photographers and videographer.

Their energy was infectious. Seriously the life and pulse of the reception!! I attribute our beautiful wedding's success to Dance Masters DJ Don and MC Sue. Thank you !!!!!

From Ben and Robin :)

Wedding date 11/21/2015
    Venue The Mansion at Valley Country Club

Sent on 11/22/2015

We had Derek at our wedding and he was beyond amazing. He was professional, responsive, and extremely outgoing. He kept our guest on their feet dancing the night away having the best time of their lives. He was on top of the evening schedule and made it a point to check on us throughout the night to see if we needed anything. At one point he had my nephew acting as the DJ and it made his night. My husband and I are extremely happy with how the evening went and with the memories we made.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2015

Dance Masters was beyond fantastic! My husband and I had no idea what we were in for when we set out to plan our wedding and when it came to the music, we had no idea where to even begin planning. Sue, Don Kate and Becky were all in it from day 1 and not only answered our millions of questions, they sat down and customized all the music for our big day. They listened to what we wanted, came up with perfect recommendations and played a huge part in making our dream wedding a reality.

Don was our DJ and he could not have been any better. He took note and saw what the crowed was into and kept the music going to keep us on our feet all night long. He also looked like he was having a great time and was smiling and dancing the entire night and his energy was contagious!

Dance Masters even provided a Wedding Day Coordinator and Becky worked with me and was great! I, like most brides, got swamped the week before the wedding and did not have a chance to talk with Becky before the big day, but her experience was not lacking and she picked up as if she had planned the whole thing herself.

Needless to say, my DJ duo was stellar!

I can not thank Dance Master enough for making DJ planning and even wedding day coordination effortless. Not only would I recommend them to ANYONE, but if I ever needed DJ services again, they will be the first, and only DJ I will call.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Dance Masters were amazing at my wedding. I had a video game/halloween theme wedding and we wanted video game music played at our wedding. I had no trouble working with Don and Sue giving them music to play for our wedding. Our family loved them and had a great time. What everyone said about them are true, the dance floor was never empty the whole night and the music was amazing. If you are looking for a DJ then you found them here.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the great comments !
    We really enjoyed your unique wedding ! We're still telling other brides all about it! What a fun night. You two were fantastic to work for. So happy to be a part of such a great day !