Dance Masters Entertainment Reviews

Dance Masters Entertainment 3
Dance Masters Entertainment 4
Dance Masters Entertainment 5

Marty · Married on 09/22/2018

Mike Stock provided a very professional service for my wife's fifth birthday party. I would definitely recommend Mike's services as well as the Dance Masters Staff for an event

Sent on 09/24/2018

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Marty for this review for DJ Mike. We really appreciate your kind words . Keep in touch with us on Face book at Dance Masters Entertainment. Thanks again for hiring us as your DJ's!!
  • Andie

Andie · Married on 09/22/2018

Sue and Don were AMAZING! From the very beginning, it was clear that they were there to answer any questions we had and make our day as smooth as possible. They were extremely helpful in assisting this indecisive bride with music selections as well as producing a smooth and effective timeline for the reception. Sue went above and beyond. She helped me with the bustle on my dress and she even had safety pins on her and helped my grandmother pin the bottom of her pants when they were too long. Sue was a fantastic MC, making sure the night flowed smoothly and encouraging guests to applaud/cheer us on when we were nervous during our first dance. She was on her feet the entire night making sure the dance floor was packed...all with a sprained ankle! We opted to have the photobooth for our reception which was a huge hit with the guests! The photobooth attendant was so helpful and personable. Many guests commented that our reception had some of the best music selection they had seen at a wedding (this was all Don's doing!) We did not give Don a lot to work with in terms of music selection...we told him that we just wanted people to dance. He made sure that happen with song after song. We cannot thank Dance Masters Entertainment enough for their help, professionalism, and support throughout our entire planning process. Hiring Dance Masters Entertainment was the best decision we could have made! Thank you Don and Sue!

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2018

Don and Sue are INCREDIBLE. Not only did they keep the party going at my wedding but Sue helped with everything from bustling my dress to making sure my day was perfect. Recommend 1000000%%%%

Sent on 09/03/2018

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Rachel and Brad, Congrats to you both!!!! Thank you for this wonderful review. We loved working with you both to create the Prefect Wedding Day!!!!!! Please keep in touch with us on face book at Dance Masters Entertainment. Thank again!!!

Parisa Kaliush · Married on 08/10/2018

Experience of a lifetime!

Don and Sue were professional, responsive, and so incredibly fun. They played a great variety of music, including Persian music for my half of the family, and our guests never left the dance floor! From day one, my husband and I felt as if we were best friends with Don and Sue. Sue also provided a dance lesson for my husband and me, and we got so many compliments on our first dance! The dance was nothing rigid or difficult -- it matched our personalities so well.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Parisa I cannot thank you enough for this absolutely fabulous review. Your family was so much fun to party with. And as a couple you two are perfect. Please keep in touch with us on Facebook. And congratulations to you both.

Sara · Married on 07/14/2018

Don and Sue are the best. They made our wedding fun and exciting. Everyone was on the dance floor all night. Don played a great selection of music while Sue ran the party and kept things moving. I highly recommend adding Sue as your party coordinator. I did not have to worry about a thing as the bride because she made sure everything was on time, moved, and efficient. She made sure I was happy and that I ate. The photo booth was also a big hit with our party. Don and Sue were professional and responded quickly. If you want your party to be fun, stress free, and easy definitely use Don and Sue!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sarah for this wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to write down these wonderful words about our company. We were honored to be your DJs and truly enjoyed working with you both. Please keep in contact with us on Facebook. And congratulations to you both

Carrie · Married on 06/29/2018

Don and Sue were absolutely FANTASTIC to work with for our wedding. My husband and I had our reception at the BWI Marriott and on their "recommended vendor" list- and for good reason! Sue was on top of her game, constantly checking in with us, making sure we were getting those important photos, and of course, making sure we were having fun! At one point, red wine was accidently spilled on my dress, but Sue was on it in a flash, dabbing Seltzer water on it. You'd never know!

Don was awesome to work with, as well. He asked us for specific genres we wanted played (from 60's to 90's boy bands!), and took requests from guests. Don asked us if there were any specific songs we absolutely had to have and took those into consideration, as well.

Overall, we are incredibly pleased and relieved to have been in such good hands. From the pre-planning to the actual event (and even to the spontaneous accidents!), both Don and Sue handled everything professionally. My husband and I were always put first and were well taken care. You couldn't ask for a better duo!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to write these great words about our company. We had a great time with you and your family. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness. Keep in touch with us on Facebook.
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 06/16/2018

Don and Sue are the best!! From the first phone call with Don we were hooked. They are both very enthusiastic, entertaining and very professional. We used their services for the ceremony, reception, adding the photo booth, lighting, glow sticks and dance lessons in our package. Worth every penny! Sue is a fairy godmother. Making sure everyone was happy, where they are suppose to be, getting guest pumped on the dance floor, even fixing my dress when it started to rip. Don killed it on the dance floor with his music and made sure the mood was never dull. The music was excellent that night. Everyone loved the photo booth and the props were hilarious. The dance lessons were so much fun. I'm so grateful for Sue fitting us in at the last min. We picked a song that was a little more upbeat but Sue choreographed the best first dance for us. Highly recommend taking dance lessons with Sue.
    Our wedding day went so smooth and worry free because of Sue and Don. We formed a friendship having them be a part of our wedding planning. We are so thankful for their hard work to make our day perfect.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Katherine THANK YO SO MUCH FOR THIS OVER THE TOP REVIEW!!!! I love the Fairy God Mother comment. We truly enjoyed working with you both. Had a blast at your wedding as well. These are the kind of reviews that really help us. Thanks again for all your kind words, Congratulations to you both!!! Keep in touch with us on Face Book.

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

It's no surprise Dance Masters Entertainment has such high reviews - they are great! Don & Sue were so helpful in the wedding planning process. Derek was our DJ for the day and he is WONDERFUL! He was so quick to respond to my emails/questions, and very professional. We met prior to the wedding to make sure everything was perfect, and he took everything my husband and I wanted and made sure it was part of our day. He was great with the ceremony music, as well as the reception. He was well-timed with everything, and in announcing what was coming next (even when we had a minor mishap!). He made sure that before he announced anything big (i.e. Father/Daughter dance, cake cutting, etc.) that the photographer & videographer were ready to film. He helped make our day perfect. He is so talented in what he does, and I would most definitely use them if I ever need a DJ for future events. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Lauren and Andrew, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS GREAT REVIEW! We really appreciate the kind words about DJ Derek. He is a great organizer and is very detailed oriented. CONGRATS again to you both . Thank you for having Dance Masters as your DJ's. Keep in touch with us on Face Book at Dance Masters Entertainment.

Betsy · Married on 06/15/2018

One of my daughter's friends had Don and Sue for their wedding and recommended them to us. They had the party rolling the entire evening! As the mother of the bride, I honestly don't know how I could have done all of the things that Sue did for us that evening. She kept the timing of the entire day and always had everyone where they needed to be WITHOUT being a pushy person. Everyone loved her! They came on time and were delightful from the first minute. By the end I felt like they were friends of ours. They get my highest recommendation.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU Betsy for this GREAT REVIEW. We truly enjoyed working with you both. Congrats !!!! Please keep in touch with us on FB.
  • Kiara

Kiara · Married on 06/15/2018

DJ Mike was amazing for our wedding ceremony and reception. Our ceremony was delayed and running longer than expected but Mike had it all under control, making sure music was playing seamlessly. He did a great job on our bridal party introductions and had the entire crowd cheering the whole time. He handled all the transitions great and made announcements for dinner, speeches, cake, games, and more. Sue and the crew was very helpful throughout the whole planning process, even when I was behind and didn't have all my stuff together, she made sure it all got taken care of eventually! Everyone had a great time and danced the night away in the pretty lights and under our monogram.

Dance Masters Entertainment 6
    Dance Masters Entertainment 14
    Dance Masters Entertainment 15
    Sent on 07/11/2018

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Kiara and Justin for this fabulous review for DJ Mike. We really enjoyed working with you both. Congrats and please keep in touch with us on FB.

Lindsey · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Derek from Dance Masters kept our party going all night long and was worth every penny. Lucky for us Derek had worked at our venue several times and had a great relationship with our planner. He came highly recommended and did not disappoint. He is great with people and can really get a crowd going, but is also extremely professional and knows his stuff.

To get started he gave us a checklist of what songs to play at what moment. We're glad that happened because there were several moments we forgot or didn't think about, but Derek had it all covered and helped us every step of the way. He also allowed us to pick plenty of songs we wanted to hear, and songs we didn't. My husband is a huge music lover so he was thrilled that he could pick a lot of our songs. Everything else that Derek played matched the vibe of the songs we chose and made for a great experience.

Derek was also set up for our ceremony and provided music from the start of the reception to the last song of the night. Even the music played during the cocktail hour had people bobbing their heads and tapping their feet. The dance floor got crowded right after our first dance and didn't stop. We couldn't have had it any better.

We highly recommend Dance Masters, especially Derek. They are one of those rare companies that give you everything you want and need, but are there every step of the way to offer help and guidance and share their experience and expertise. Book them for your next event, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Lindsey and Danny thank you for this fabulous review for DJ Derek!!
    We enjoyed working with you both!! Congrats to you!!!! We really appreciate the kind words that you wrote. Please keep in touch with us on Face Book at Dance Masters Entertainment.Thank you for having us as your DJ's!!!!

Amanda · Married on 05/17/2018

Like many other couples preparing for their first, and hopefully only, wedding, Greg and I were very overwhelmed by the amount of planning (and money!) that went into it all! We were SO grateful to have found Sue and Don because they didn't JUST DJ for our wedding, they worked very hard to go above and beyond to make our wedding as fun and effortless as possible from start to finish--they worked within our budget, helped us pick all of the most important music, organized our entire wedding-day itinerary, communicated with us and our caterer daily, and made sure that we all had an absolute blast on our wedding day!! Sue even washed my train for me after our outside ceremony! We cannot thank this amazing couple enough for their exhaustive efforts and kind hearts...without them, our wedding day would not have been as perfect as it was! Thank you, Sue and Don, from the bottom of our hearts!!

Dance Masters Entertainment 16
    Sent on 05/22/2018

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Amanda and Greg we can't thank you enough for this very detailed fabulous review. We truly enjoyed working with you both. Congrats to you both and please keep in touch with us on FB. You guys are so sweet!!!!!

Jeanne · Married on 04/21/2018

Everything was excellent! Sue provided dance lessons for the 2 of us choreographed to our first dance song which made it very special for us. Our DJ, Derek, kept our reception lively and everything on schedule. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Jeanne for this great review for DJ Derek. We truly enjoyed working with you both. Congrats to you!!! Please keep in touch with us on FB. Also thank you for the kind comments about our dance lessons. It was FUN!!!!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2018

I don't even know where to start. Don & Sue were just spectacular! They were flexible in working with our budget, they were organized, responsive and just amazingly fun to work with. I got SO many compliments on how great they were and I completely agree. They helped us with EVERYTHING on the day. Sue acted as our day of coordinator and had the timeline locked down so we were able to do everything we wanted. She gave out fun glasses and glow sticks to the little ones to keep them occupied and really got the party going once dinner was done. There was singing and dancing and just really an awesome experience. Don chose great songs to play during the ceremony, dinner, and reception and everything just flowed wonderfully. If you are even a little bit nervous about organizing your day on having people dance...I 100% recommend Dance Masters. I can't thank them enough for my great day...I really can't.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Jennifer thank so much for this awesome review. We truly enjoyed working with you both!!!! Please keep in touch with us on FB

Amanda · Married on 03/17/2018

Dance Masters is the best! Sue and Don were so great to work with and help plan out our wedding DJ needs. DJ Mike was with us the day of our wedding and he was AMAZING! He helped the day go smoothly with all of his coordination. And all of our guests danced the entire night - we all had so much fun thanks to DJ Mike!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Amanda thank you so much for this wonderful review. We truly enjoyed working with you both. Please keep in touch with us on FB

Donna · Married on 11/25/2017

My husband and I had our Company Holiday Benefit Event and Dance Master Entertainment was the BEST choice we made. Sue & Don are simply amazing from the music played to get everyone up and dancing to helping us exceed our goal for donations to St. Jude's Children's Hospital. Their fun spirit, love and compassion made our Holiday Benefit a night to remember. They made it possible for my husband and I to enjoy our event as they made sure everything was just perfect. Their attention to all the details big and small were taken care of. Their kindness and love from the start to the end was so inspiring to us and all of our guest. All of our guest just raved how much they enjoyed the FUN they brought to our event. Our daughter had them for her Wedding DJ in April 2014 and Sue was my lifesaver with making sure EVERYTHING was perfect so when we were planning our event we knew exactly what DJ we wanted Sue & Don. Thank you Sue & Don and Dance Masters Entertainment for always doing an amazing awesome job, you are our DJ of choice for all our future events.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for this great review Donna. We were honored to be apart of such a great event for ST Jude's . See you next year at your next event!!!!

Alyssa · Married on 11/10/2017

I can not share how amazing Don and Sue are. They made our night very special. Ms. Sue was on top of everything, making sure we were happy, we had what we needed and so on. She was also flexible with our timeline making sure the flow was just right and even checked with us before making changes. Mr. Don did an excellent job with the music. We loved every moment and loved working with Don and Sue. They treated us like family and were blessed to have them at our wedding.

Dance Masters Entertainment 17
    Dance Masters Entertainment 18
    Sent on 12/22/2017

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Alyssa and Derek thank you soooooooooo much for this GREAT review. We had a blast with you and your guest. Keep in touch with us on FB. Congrats again
  • FutureMrsMonty

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Wow, what can I say about Don and Sue at Dance Masters to make you fully comprehend how absolutely incredible they were for our wedding and reception? They were so responsive every step of the way to my emails and are so sweet and friendly in person as well. They were affordable. For a couple with a very small budget, we feel like we got the best in the biz. Sue has tons of energy and keeps things rolling right along to be on schedule throughout the whole night, and made everyone involved in the wedding party feel like a star. Don shares my love of Blue October, and made sure to play as many of their songs for me as possible. They even captured some great photos and videos of my ceremony since we did not have a videographer. They were both so professional and fun and indulged our slightly odd requests, like playing the Purge alarm before we were introduced to the reception. If we ever need a DJ again, we will without a doubt, be going with Dance Masters. End your search now and choose Dance Masters as your DJ. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. They truly went above and beyond for us and I love them for helping make our day so wonderful.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

What a great review . THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! DJ Don was so excited to play Blue October for you !!!!! Just had to capture you walking through "The Red Door" and down the aisle !!! You both were so sweet to work for . Please keep in touch with us on FB.

Beth · Married on 11/03/2017

We were married on November 3, 2017 and music was one of our biggest priorities for our reception because come on no one wants an empty dance floor. Well, words can not express enough how perfect our wedding day and how full our dance floor was thanks to Sue and Don! Working with them has been the most fun out of the whole wedding planning process. They delivered everything that they promised from our first meeting with them until the end of our reception. They are so full of life and energy that every single one of our guests could feel it too. We kept getting a ton of comments from our guests about how AWESOME our DJ/MC was and we couldn’t agree more! Our dance floor was never empty and Sue really got hands on with showing people moves. They were prepared for everything including some surprises not just to keep the kids entertained but also adults! Sue and Don are nothing short of amazing and will make your day rock!!! From one bride to another if you want to have the best time of your life at your wedding HIRE DON AND SUE!!!!!!

Dance Masters Entertainment 19
    Dance Masters Entertainment 24
    Dance Masters Entertainment 25
    Sent on 12/13/2017

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU ,THANK YOU ,THANK YOU , for this OVER THE TOP Review. We enjoyed working with you on planning you wedding. I totally enjoyed teaching you your 1st Dance!!!! People really loved your dance. Thanks so much again . Congratulations to you both!!!! Taking care of your wonderful children too!!!! Keep in touch with us on FB.

Leah · Married on 10/28/2017

Don and Sue have done three weddings for my family now. When I saw how amazing they were at my sisters (10 years ago!), I knew I had to have them at mine. I can’t even adequately describe how amazing Sue is. She goes above and beyond. Whatever you need, whatever you want, she makes it happen. For instance, I was having trouble with the cap sleeves on my dress, my mom said “Sue will fix it”. I said, “Mom, I doubt she carries safety pins around with her.” My mom asked her if she had any and bam, she pulled a bunch out of her pocket and took care of it. You will not regret choosing them.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Leah and Thomas thank you so much for this great review . We truly enjoyed working with you and your family!!!! Please keep in touch with us on FB.

Amy · Married on 10/22/2017

Absolutely PHENOMENAL! We knew right from the start we were going to use Dance Masters Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding. They did my sister and my brothers wedding and now ours. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and MC. Don and Sue were personable, professional, and easy to work with. The two of them worked seamlessly together. Sue is everything you need to have your wedding run smoothly. Not only is she a fabulous MC, she keeps you on track from the start to the very end of the wedding. DJ Don was great with keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long!! They really know how to read a crowd and throw a party! Many of our guests, old and young have not stopped raving about the music and telling my husband an I how great of a time they had. You can tell they have a lot of fun and are passionate about what they do. We highly recommend Dance Masters Entertainment and their outstanding service. Thank you so much Sue and Don for making our wedding so much fun and so memorable! We also used dance masters photo booth which came with a photo booth operator to help our guests while in the booth. I give the photo booth operator an A+++ also, not only was she helpful to our guests. She was great with my 5-year-old who spent a lot of time in the photo booth. Just from looking at the scrapbook they give you with copies of all the pictures taken in the booth. I know my guests liked the photo booth and really enjoyed it. I wish I could have another wedding just, so I can hire you again.

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • KNoel

Kara · Married on 10/20/2017

We had Don and Sue for our wedding on 10/20/2017 and they were fantastic! We had an hour long consultation meeting in which Sue went over every detail of the ceremony and reception including introductions, line up, etc. to make sure everything was perfect for our day. Sue helped me throughout the night with my dress, kept us on track for time, made sure everyone had to be where they needed to be, passed out glow sticks, glasses and other fun items for the children and most of all got the crowd dancing. Don played great music for the entire event and was so accommodating with last minute changes to the father/daughter dance song. We couldn't be happier with our decision to use them for our wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Kara and Jeff ,What a great review . THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! We truly enjoyed work with both you and Jeff to create a fabulous Wedding Day. We really appreciate your kind words. Keep in touch with us on FB.

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Don and Sue are an incredible team! They are organized, professional, and go above and beyond for their clients. We booked DJ Time for our September 2017 wedding at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. I cannot say enough wonderful things about them, the entire night went of without a hitch!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2017

Sue and Don were great! First and most importantly, they made the dancing so much fun!!! And I cannot emphasize the "fun" part enough. The music selection was excellent and very appropriate for the mood of the wedding reception. Their lighting setup was great, but oddly enough, their background lighting scheme is what I loved most - Don and Sue were able to use simple stand alone lights (colored lights that lit up a wall) to complement the atmosphere and theme of the wedding reception. Lastly, Don and Sue were a pleasure to work with - they were friendly, kind, responsive to emails, and able to provide us with some guidance if we had any questions and comments.

Bottom Line: We were highly pleased with Dance Masters Entertainment. Don and Sue were able to transform the space into a dance floor that made the night so much more fun and enjoyable! Hiring this company was well worth the money.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this super review. We love the comment about our high powered up lights. We truly enjoyed working with you. Congrats to you both. Keep in touch with us on FB.
  • Sheariah

Sheariah · Married on 08/10/2017

Dance Masters were the best! From being incredibly flexible during the planning process to providing high-quality dance music during the reception, they were incredible - not to mention, we didn't have an empty dance floor the entire evening. They were AMAZING. We would highly recommend them to any couple looking to have the best in the business and a packed dance floor.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for he great review. Congrats to you both.