20 Reviews for Dance Machine DJ Service

Liability Insurance (1)

Brett was highly recommended to us by close friends, so my husband and I decided to hire him as the DJ for our wedding. We spoke to him on the phone twice before the big day, and he was very informative and easy to talk to. He went above and beyond to make our wedding night amazing. He was extremely professional and kept everyone on the dance floor. He even had fun dances planned for the night (he made sure to approve them with us beforehand). Our wedding night wouldn't have turned out so perfect if it was not for him. I can't say enough good things about Brett. If you want an amazing DJ, hire him!

Profile Picture Sydney, 6/8/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brett went above and beyond our expectations for our dj service! We loved the guitars he brought out! He accomadated our last minute song requests and helped coordinate the wedding. Brett had a great music selection and he was very professional. We were highly satisfied with the selection of hispanic music Brett had to play and he mixed everything so perfect! Thanks Dj Dance Machine! We highly recommend this guy!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
4.7

Brett definitely kept the party going as long as we wanted. The website to plan everything, I will admit was difficult to use because I thought I had saved info and when I came back everything was lost. Brett walked me thru everything on the phone and we got it all straightened out. Payment was easily done via QuickBooks. Used them for both the ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture Joyce, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Overall excellent quality. Very accommodating for all sorts of needs and fantastic music choices for the crowd. Would definitely recommend for any wedding or event.

Profile Picture User7657854, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott was amazing! He played everything that was asked and kept guests dancing until after midnight! He also took song requests from our guests, which I loved. Thanks to Scott, my cousin was able to use his equipment to sing/play a few songs, which made things so special for us. We appreciate everything he did to accommodate him playing. Scott also kept all of the events of the reception moving along, which was so appreciated. We couldn't be happier with the services!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chris was excellent. He played music that kept people on the dance floor. He played all of my 'must plays'. And when guests tried to request bad songs he thoughtfully told them no, which means that I didn't have to (ha!). He had a lot of energy and enthusiasm as well. Thank you!

Profile Picture Hilary, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The Dance Machine was wonderful! So easy to work with and accommodating. I highly recommend them. Our DJ kept everyone dancing until the VERY end of the reception. Thank you TDM!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/17/16, 1 Review
1.5

DJ service for our wedding was terrible. Our DJ played the wrong song as my wife began to walk down the aisle. This was the most glaring mistake. Several songs and categories of music that we asked them not to play were played. The overall selection of music was extremely boring. Our entire wedding was a huge success with the exception of this DJ service. I would definitely not recommend them for future weddings, and definitely not worth the cost.

Profile Picture Nick, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely awesome! From booking (Tom was our DJ), to getting the event timeline and request-list finalized, to the actual event, our whole experience was easy and stress-free. Tom was fantastic to work-with: he cultivated a play-list that captured exactly the vibe we were going for at the wedding. We got so many compliments on the music and the dance-floor was never empty! Highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brett was an awesome DJ! He came highly recommended from a friend and he did not disappoint.

With two short calls and a great website the process was easy. He really captured who we are, and the range of music we love. He was friendly, flexible and available throughout the evening. Our guests danced for the whole reception!!

Thank you Brett & Dance Machine, you guys rock!

Profile Picture Helene, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Lots of thanks for the great support Dance Machine DJ Service, and specially Scotty, gave us for our wedding.
The music was fantastic!!! We ran late on almost all the events but we were able to entertain our guests with great wine, great beers, and great music. Scotty was very helpful and incredible in playing amazing music for all our guests and we all had an amazing time.
We couldn't be happier with our selection of Dance Machine and Scotty for our wedding, it made our wedding one amazing and unforgettable night.

Profile Picture User5434885, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Scott did such a good job at our wedding!! He is super sweet, first of all! He called me the week of the wedding to make sure we had everything lined up. The online portal to organized timeline and music was great. He did a wonderful job of keeping the party going and everyone had a lot of fun!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used the Dance Machine and Chris G was our DJ. We absolutely loved him. He was professional and listened to our play/do not play list. He fed off our guest's music choices and everyone had a great time. After attending a wedding 3 weeks before ours where our song requests to the DJ warranted more people on the dance floor then his song selections we were so pleased with our choice of DJ. Highly recommend Chris G!

Profile Picture User4115704, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark was awesome. He was perfect at knowing what we needed before we needed it, and everything went off without a hitch. I wish we had another event we could use him at!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/11/14, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I worked with Chris Sawyer and Brett Anderson and found their DJ service exceptional. Chris was our DJ for the reception and did a great job of responding to the different vibes of the night - Sinatra-type music for the cocktail with a few newer pieces here and there, then a great job announcing the wedding party and providing guidance for the night's events without taking over the spotlight. We also received feedback from our guests of various ages that the music was great. The only thing I would have changed would have been to get an opportunity to have a sit-down meeting before the wedding day to discuss details in person; my fiance only had a phone conversation the week before to discuss details and there was a bit of confusion on what we wanted from the online form we filled out.

Profile Picture User4013608, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brett from the Dance Machine was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day. He was so professional, and he made us feel at ease during the entire planning process. During the reception, he did a great job of reading the crowd and finding the best tracks. I would recommend him, hands down.

Profile Picture User2578471, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brett was wonderful working with my husband and I from Maryland for our Indiana wedding. He was great at communicating with us and listening to what music we wanted played at our wedding. When the wedding day came, he was very professional and everything went flawlessly thanks to his expertise. The best part about Brett is that he was very focused on what we wanted for our wedding, but we even forgot he was there sometimes because everything was running so smoothly.

Profile Picture Angela, 10/27/12, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brett showed up to my wedding handsomely dressed in his tux, and it was all uphill from there. The song choice was perfect and reflected my groom's and my eclectic tastes in music. As an MC he neither stole the show nor detracted from it, from introducing the bridal party to toasts to special dances. He was wonderful!

Profile Picture User2720023, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I booked Chris Sawyer with Dance Machine. He was easy to work with, played all the right music at the ceremony and reception, and our dance floor was never empty!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/18/12, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

The dance floor was packed the whole time! The DJ had a good mix of current and older music to keep the whole crowd dancing! They were also flexible in our requests as well. They have a great website where you can request (or deny!) music beforehand. We would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/9/10, 5 Reviews