Dance Floor Heroes Reviews

113 | Madison, WI

113 Reviews for Dance Floor Heroes

• User3949950 · event on 03/01/2014

A great couple! Not only did they master their song selections but the two of them work together with so much energy and enthusiasm it's impossible NOT to rub off on the group! They have great quality sound and lighting with a perfect song selection. We love Dance Floor Heroes!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Brock · event on 01/10/2014

I cannot say enough about Dance Floor Heroes! From start to finish they are top notch! They are there to cater to your needs. From the time they were there to set-up to the time they left WHATEVER we wanted we got. We asked them to do some impromptu introductions; they did it. We wanted to have a few different kinds of music throughout the night; they did it. We wanted to get people on the dance floor early and because they are so high energy themselves they made that happen too! I have worked with different DJ's for different events and so many times it turned into what the DJ wanted to play, and how they wanted things to happen. NOT with Dance Floor Heroes! Sure they will offer suggestions because they know what makes a great event but they always do what you the customer wants. Thank you Dance Floor Heroes!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Shana · Married on 11/23/2013

Once again Mike & Jess donated their services for our charity event: HDSA Re-Prom, benefiting the Huntington's Disease Society of America. With their help, we raised over $60,000 for our charity and they kept people dancing until the lights came on at midnight. Mike did a GREAT job as emcee of the event, and the two of them are always pick the perfect music for every part of the evening - and keep people dancing with their energy. We are so grateful for Mike & Jess.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Micki · Married on 06/30/2013

As an attendee at a recent wedding reception where Dance Floor Heroes DJ'd, I have to say they are the best I have ever heard. There were always people on the dance floor (including me) and the music spanned multi-generations. Next time I need a DJ, they will be my only call. Kudos.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Natasha · Married on 06/29/2013

Mike and Jess were fantastic. They have a great energy together, and were professional and easy-going from start to finish. They provided us with a diverse and modern selection of music that worked perfectly for the vibe we wanted for our reception. They were attentive and genuine with the crowd, without any pretense or false enthusiasm. Their good nature, good music, and excellent pacing brought all kinds of people together on the dance floor all night long. My guests were and still are raving to us about these two. Easily the best choice we made for our reception!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Brock · event on 12/22/2012

We had Dance Floor Heroes DJ our staff holiday party and it was an amazing experience! I was able to pick some special songs to be played at the event and they handled the rest! They have a genuine interest in making your event a success and are flexible to what your needs are. They are extremely professional and yet they know that they are there to set the vibe and get people moving. I would recommend Dance Floor Heroes to anyone looking to have an amazing event!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 07/07/2012

Mike and Jess did an incredible job with our ceremony and reception music - they provided input and advice on song choice and really made our event special. They had a professional and friendly rapport with all our guests (even took requests from my 4 year old niece!) and made sure there was something played for everyone. They definitely kept the party going! Our friends and family still talk about how awesome our DJ was and I couldn't agree more!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Jill · Married on 07/07/2012

We (husband Steve and I) had the pleasure of attending Elizabeth and Alex wedding last summer. We thoroughly enjoyed the ceremony and reception, in large part due to your expert, lively and hip DJ skills. The fact that you watched the crowd and matched the flow of the music to the energy. Great job!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2012

Our wedding had a wide range of ages and tastes and Michael kept them all moving on the dance floor. (Which is hard to do with my family!) We gave him a list of songs we wanted to hear and he also mixed in songs we didn't think of, but were perfect. He was also so nice to our guests and family when they made special requests. Professional, on time and I would recommend him to anyone!- Michelle and Jeremy

Sent on 07/12/2013

Alison · Married on 07/15/2017

Michael and Jessica did an incredible job! Very accommodating, fun, and entertaining!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Phillip · Married on 05/19/2017

Mike and Jess were great DJs! They have the experience to that is needed to keep the dance floor full throughout the night and were great MCs for our evening. Mike even personally edited a song to make first dances flow smoothly! They were great from start to finish.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Marissa · Married on 11/16/2018

Fantastic!

Michael and Jessica were amazing! They even asked and got my husband and I drinks and made sure we were having fun. I would recommend Dance Floor Heroes to everyone! You will have the best night of fun and dancing.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Jeff · Married on 06/23/2018

I was thrilled to stumble upon Jessica and Michael and a friend's wedding. They are fun, energetic, professional and not tacky in the way that so many wedding DJs can be. As an MC, Michael is just the right amount of involved. He does everything necessary to keep the event running smoothly but does not draw attention away from the event itself.

As DJs, Michael and Jessica couldn't have done a better job. I'm a bit of a music snob and gave them a pretty well-defined vibe we were going for with the wedding music. They absolutely nailed it with a selection of songs that simultaneously met our criteria while ensuring our guests had songs they would enjoy dancing to.

Additional notes: Dance Floor Heroes are also very quick in responding to emails and they work well with other vendors. Jessica also has some sweet dance moves that I'm sure helped break the ice early in the night. It really set a tone for the dancing!

Sent on 07/03/2018