Dance Floor Heroes Reviews

113 | Madison, WI

113 Reviews for Dance Floor Heroes

G · Married on 05/29/2015

I was very impressed with Dance Floor Heroes, which is made up of a husband and wife team, Michael and Jessica Boggs. They kept the dance floor hopping all night! Dance Floor Heroes was the first DJ vendor I contacted about meeting up ...and the last They were very friendly at our meeting and made me and my husband feel immediately at ease...like we'd known them for a while. Plus they were super affordable. Michael was very prompt with answering all my emails and gave us a questionnaire as the wedding date was approaching to update as needed. He was happy to do two dedications to two couples honoring and recognizing their anniversaries and let my husband's grandma sing for the mother/son dance and father/daughter dance. I caught them dancing along with the music they were playing - now that's a DJ that loves their job!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Rachelle · Married on 05/23/2015

Dance Floor Heroes were a huge part of making our wedding day perfect! For our wedding, my husband and I wanted to have an amazing party and celebration that the two of us and all of our guests could enjoy and remember. Jessica and Michael were a perfect fit. They are so personable and truly enjoy what they do! I personally didn't get off the dance floor! Many of our guests said that our wedding reception was the most dancing they've seen at a wedding ever - much attributed to Dance Floor Heroes. Many guests also commented that they noticed how much Michael and Jessica were just so into it and just having so much fun! When I was planning, I didn't realize how much of a role and impact the DJ has on the overall feel of a wedding, and I'm so thankful that we had Dance Floor Heroes to be a party of our day!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Paul · Married on 05/16/2015

Dance Floor Heroes did a phenomenal job to say the least. They were on point making sure that certain events happened when they were supposed to happen. They were able to get people up and dancing, even people who said they don't dance. Their speakers were more than capable of putting the music out to the whole venue and clearly without distortion. The lights they provided were very impressive and those too brought the venue alive. Dance Floor Heroes is the whole package with many years of experience and I would recommend them to anyone who needs a DJ. They love what they do and it definitely shows as they go above and beyond to make sure your wedding/reception goes your way.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Emma · Married on 05/02/2015

Dance Floor Heroes is the obvious choice if you want your dance floor packed all night long! While looking for a DJ for our wedding, we stumbled across Dance Floor Heroes, and I am SO glad we did! We had dancing for six hours, and there was no point when people weren't out on the floor. We (and all of our guests) absolutely loved Mike and Jess's enthusiasm and fantastic music choices!
    The whole process, from start to finish, was easy. Mike and Jess were quick to respond to emails, the fact that they encourage a face to face meeting in the beginning is awesome, and their client questionnaire is extremely user friendly. They do their best to really get to know you as a couple, so they can create an unforgettable evening for you!
    Not only were they great DJs for the reception, they also took care of music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner. They did an amazing job MCing, and kept everyone on schedule for speeches, toasts, and special dances. The entire night felt effortless and calm- and that's not something you often hear from a bride- and it was because Dance Floor Heroes went above and beyond what a normal DJ would do. The icing on the cake, however, was how they interacted with our guests! It was like having a couple of friends DJ our wedding!
    I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dance Floor Heroes to anyone in the Madison area! If you want a party that everyone will love, hire Mike and Jess!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Melissa · Married on 04/18/2015

My wife and I booked Michael and Jessica and they were our top pick within the first time we met them. They were such a pleasure to work with and did everything they could to make our day extra special. Both of them are so full of energy and it showed in there DJ'ing. Michael was pumping up the crowd during the grand march and Jessica was on the dance floor showing our guest how to break a leg. Their excitement was obvious and they kept the dance floor full all night long. All in all they were exceptional throughout the experience!!!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Liz · Married on 03/14/2015

Mike and Jess were amazing! The music was great, they were organized, they coordinated things with the venue staff during the reception so my husband and I didn't have to worry about details during our wedding... I'd recommend them without reservation. Our guests keep talking about how great our DJs were. :)

Sent on 04/07/2015

Amanda · Married on 01/17/2015

I can't say enough good things about Michael and Jess! From the moment we first met to discuss the wedding I knew it was going to be epic. :) Both were eager to help and make the reception what we wanted. They listened and gave suggestions. Music was at the top of my list that needed to be on point for the reception. I walked away from our first meeting totally relaxed, comfortable, and confident that it was going to be such. Before the big day, we were in contact making sure songs were going to be played that I wanted. Jess even recommended our processional song - Michael Jackson's "You Rock My World" and it was awesome! On the big day, Michael and Jess were, again, amazing. They made sure things were in order. Checked in with catering. Checked in with me. Checked in with my parents. Music?? Ah_ma_zing! So much fun! Just what I wanted. And, you can tell they LOVE what they do! It's so infectious! Because of Michael and Jess, the reception truly was epic! Big thank you to them from the bottom of my heart!!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Lauren · Married on 01/10/2015

We couldn't have been happier with Dance Floor Heroes! They were so easy to work with and never added any stress to our wedding planning. Our dance floor was packed the entire night. So many guests mentioned how great the DJs were. Great selection of music! They were fun, yet very professional. We would definitely hire them for other events!

Sent on 01/19/2015
  • User4672949 · event on 01/02/2015

I highly recommend Dance Floor Heroes. They are fun, energetic and always seemed to know the best music to play to get everyone out on the dance floor. Thanks for making our holiday party a success once again!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Erik · event on 10/26/2014

My event was a cyclocross (bicycle) race set in a city park. I wanted Dance Floor Heroes to bring a lot of energy and make it a party. And wow, was it ever! They worked with me to understand my unique needs, and just owned it as if they had done many bike races before. They are really adept at reading a crowd's wants, and kept it a super-festive scene. In short, they know the answers to your questions before you even think of the question. Great job, Dance Floor Heroes!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Dance Floor Heroes was perfect! They were very responsive prior to the wedding when I had questions or requests. I was never waiting on a response from them. The best part was all I had to do was tell them the type of music my fiance and I preferred and they took care of the rest. I couldn't have been happier with the music they chose, because there was never a dull moment on the dance floor. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Lary · Married on 09/26/2014

Michael and Jessica were absolutely the best! They made our day so special with the right music at the right time plus great timing during our ceremony!
    We couldn't be more happy plus all the guests loved them too!
    Thanks again guys!!!! You Rock!!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2014

LOVED them! They were amazing! They went out of their way to make our day extra special. Even to the point of dancing with us! They were sooo easy to work with and so energetic! I would recommend them to anyone who asks.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Jared · Married on 09/20/2014

Dance Floor Heroes are so amazing! If you want a stress free wedding day, go with them. If you want to have an insane amount of fun, go with them. I am a guy that has refused to dance at every wedding I've ever been to...but it's impossible with Dance Floor Heroes there. I danced so much my legs hurt three days later and that is no exaggeration. We had so many comments about how much fun the DJS were having just doing the music that people just like me had to be on the floor.

Aside from that, they willingly would come dance with us when asked, they hit the photo booth with us, they took place cards to people so we didn't have to worry about it, and they even took care of getting a broken glass cleaned up! Any time something stressful popped up they were there. We are now debating throwing a party ever five years for our anniversary so we can party with Dance Floor Heroes. Go with them and there will be absolutely no disappointment .

Sent on 09/23/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/30/2014

Dance Floor Heroes were awesome! Everyone had a great time and we heard alot of comments about how good they were after our wedding. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making our wedding great.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/23/2014

Mike and Jess were wonderful. They are the perfect combination of professional and fun, and getting them both is an excellent deal! They feed off of each other on stage and truly look like they are having a good time, helping all your guests do the same. They were not just incredibly easy to work with, but they were also just simply enjoyable people to be around. And they meet with clients at the Great Dane over beer, how much better can it get?

Sent on 08/31/2014

Josh · Married on 08/23/2014

Dance Floor Heroes was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding to be memorable! They were great with advanced planning and wanting to know our "to-play" and "not-to-play" songs. Their payment with paypal was very convenient. And then at the Wedding they kicked butt with music selection! Their setup on the floor was not gaughty, or overkill. A nice neat DJ table and speakers with some cool trim lights. They treated our guests well and could work on the fly when we added things like a short movie during the father/daughter dance, and some songs at key times. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fun, lively DJ :)

Sent on 09/14/2014

Justin · Married on 08/16/2014

We recently had Dance Floor Heros DJ our wedding and could not be happier with them. They were very professional and guided us throughout the whole night. I would recommend them to my closest friend and would not hesitate to book them again.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Dan · Married on 07/12/2014

If I could describe in one word how Dance Floor Heroes were, I would have to say: epicawesomenesssuperduperunicornpower! I have never had so much fun!

My wife Lacy and I got married on July 12th, 2014. And we decided to go against the norm and get a non traditional wedding DJ and boy did we make the right choice! Not only did Jess and Mike play great music, they kept the energy high all night and kept us dancing until we had to leave. In all honesty if we were not being told we had to leave, we probably would of danced all night! They picked a wide selection of music for all ages and the transitions were amazing. They even came out on the dancefloor and dance with us all! It was a truly amazing experience and I wouldn't have changed a thing! I would highly recommend hiring Dance Floor Heroes for your wedding! I can't wait to hire them for the anniversary parties ;)

Sent on 07/27/2014

Maria · Married on 06/28/2014

Dance Floor Heroes exceeds expectations and the guests take notice. They know their music and they read the crowd well to make sure people are enjoying themselves on the dance floor.
    Also they check in with you throughout the night to make sure things are going as you expected. Clearly they love what they do and everyone has an amazing time.

Sent on 07/05/2014

Mariko · Married on 06/14/2014

They were wonderful! Michael was so much fun, and helped organize the speeches, cake cutting and first dance. We were totally unprepared for the speeches, and Michael took care of talking to the best man and maid of honor, got everything ready and let us just enjoy the night. The music was great, and we had a wonderful time!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2014

My husband and I could not have found a better DJ team for our wedding! Mike and Jess did a wonderful job of playing a mix of music that engaged our guests and made our reception incredibly memorable. Before the wedding, Mike and Jess were extremely attentive on not just the music aspect of our wedding, but confirmed they knew the details of the entire reception so they could ensure the event was seamless. Their professionalism during the wedding was unmatched to any other wedding I have attended. Our reception could not have been more perfect and that is due to the superb service we received through Dance Floor Heroes.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Mike and Jess are simply wonderful. They are a great team and clearly enjoy their work! They bring an infectious enthusiasm, great presence, extensive song selection and impressive skill in reading the crowd and selecting the right music to get the party going. Many of our wedding guests have commented on the excellent quality of the DJs. Also, all of our interactions were easy and professional. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Dance Floor Heroes! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Jeff · Married on 04/26/2014

*********************************** THESE GUYS ARE AMAZING! ********************************

Some friends of ours recommended Jess and Mike to us and told us they'd be amazing for our wedding. Based off their rousing endorsement we decided to talk to them and instantly clicked with them. In preparing for a wedding there are a billion little things and vendors to deal with but our contracting with Mike and Jess was flawless and completely stressfree. They maintain an incredible balance of fun and professionalism throughout!

Our reception couldn't have been more amazing. EVERYONE was commenting on how amazing our DJ's were. I come from a pretty stoic asian family, but that dance floor stayed packed the whole night with the music and mixing that Jess and Mike were doing.

If you read just one thing, let it be this. Dance Floor Heroes will make your reception the most memorable wedding your friends and family have ever been to. They had the whole place dancing so hard that my best man split the pants of his rental tux!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Katie · Married on 04/25/2014

Mike and Jess did a fabulous job at our wedding! They played everything we asked and added their own flare. We were going to do our own music for the cocktail/dinner hour and we weren't able to get our pandora information over to the reception on time. They stepped in and saved the next couple hours by playing their own music for us!
    I would highly recommend Dance Floor Heroes for any event!

Sent on 05/01/2014