Danbury Street Reviews

12 | Saint Louis, MO

12 Reviews for Danbury Street

Miranda Powers · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Incredible Jazz and at a steal of a price!

Doron and the Danbury Street team were incredible! They were very prepared the day of the wedding and sounded incredible. Doron was communicative and helpful with questions and concerns before the big day. I would recommend this band to anyone looking for an incredible night of Jazz and friendly musicians. The price was reasonable and the professionalism was exceptional. Thanks Danbury Street!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy Rolfe · Married on 06/22/2019

The quintessential jazz music you want for any special event

Danbury Street played for my daughter’s wedding and was every bit the sound, look and feel for what our wedding was all about. If you like the Standards and that breathy feel of a classic, high end, wedding feel, this is what they convey. And, having them okay during dinner, meant our guests could talk and actually hear each other to hold a conversation.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Anna · Married on 10/21/2018

Great band, reasonable price, professional, followed our dress code, friendly

Our guests loved Danbury Street, they were friendly, professional, and sounded really good! Doron was super helpful; I would highly recommended Danbury Street!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kimberly · Married on 06/24/2017

I would recommend Danbury Street because they are soooo smooth, and extremely accommodating - and their music is fabulous! I've used them on numerous occasions and have never been disappointed! They are amazing!!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Jackie · Married on 05/24/2017

Danbury Street is a lovely group with a beautiful sound. They have a versatile repertoire of songs. They are a compassionate group who contributes to animal welfare causes, as well. I am proud to know them!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Susan · Married on 11/11/2016

Danbury Street is the perfect band if you want to relax and celebrate!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Julia · Married on 07/29/2016

Danbury Street is amazing, professional, and gave us exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Betsy · Married on 06/07/2014

Danbury Street is professional, easy to work with, and the perfect addition to any event. On top of all that, they are affordable, too! I really love that we chose them to be a part of our wedding day and would recommend them to anyone I know'

Sent on 07/25/2016

Christina · Married on 12/19/2009

Great band! They played special requests I asked for ahead of time. They helped make my special day more special. I loved them!!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2007

Danbury Street is an amazingly talented band!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Michael · Married on 09/29/2017

Hi All, We had our wedding this past September 29th, at the Missouri Botanical Garden, the best upscale outdoor venue in the near St. Louis area. I was impressed by the quality of the people in this Jazz group. Hiring them was well orchestrated by the manager and bass player, Doron. Their price was not low or high. Their music was perfect for our event. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed them. We had their playlist prior to the event to select requests. The bride and groom wanted "All of me" by John Legend for first dance and they practiced it and played it nicely even though it wasn't on their play list! check out their website or live around town for yourself. You'll enjoy it! Mike

Sent on 10/07/2017

Joe O'mara · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Live wedding reception music

The Danbury Group performed for my wedding. The music was just what we hoped for, and having a live band was a fun twist to our afternoon reception. We received a lot of compliments regarding their music. Please note, if you need an MC, add that cost in separately from the cost of the band. An MC will make sure your event runs smoothly so the band can focus on playing tunes. Recommend.

Sent on 11/20/2019