56 Reviews for Dana Siles Photographer

Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Save the Date (1)

Dana's story of our wedding is remarkable. Dana was invisible and we don't know how she got some of these pictures. I can't imagine loving these pictures any more. Very happy with Dana's service.

Profile Picture Sam, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are ecstatic with the results! Thank you Dana Siles!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dana had such a gentle and considerate nature. Her talents are outstanding. She provided us with the most amazing images and also experience. We are very happy and we will recommend her!

Profile Picture User7965194, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Dear Dana,
Jared and I cannot thank you enough. You guys were just SO great, SO patient with us. We are one crazy bunch yet you just made us all feel comfortable and on top of that never seemed to miss a special moment. Dana, you went beyond what I ever expected from a wedding photographer. Again, thank you.
Best,
JJ

Profile Picture User7665669, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Totally professional and an amazing photographer.

Profile Picture User7617338, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We planned a tight budget for our wedding and did not think we could afford Dana. We did spend more than anticipated but this may have to be the best decision we made for our wedding. Dana could not have been better to work with and her pictures blow us away. They are real and the quality is Wow!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sima and I are very happy with your photos. You couldn't have done a better job. You are great to work with. Thanks for a great experience

Profile Picture Colin, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could GUSH about DANA! Her pictures captured the essence of our wedding day. And we barely felt her presence. Amazing.

Profile Picture User7389585, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dana and her team were the most organized and easy to work with of everyone we hired at our wedding, hands down. And she gets us. Dana's an artist and a joy.

Profile Picture User7081822, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you, Dana. For working so hard to give us unforgettable memories through your artistic eye!!

Profile Picture User7047421, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Couldn't have been better. Very glad we found Dana. (Jo and Vic)

Profile Picture User6776119, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Additional Hours

Stunning pictures. We love working with you, Dana. I recommend her for wedding photography.

Profile Picture Adrienne, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely love Dana!!! She's the best.

Profile Picture User6178785, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We enjoyed working with Dana. She's thorough, patient and a talent. Her work matches her personality, real and spirited. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Josh, 9/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dana photographed our elopement and when we looked through our album on our anniversary it brought me to tears. She caught every important moment. Her pictures let us relive our day. We enjoyed the pictures so, so much.

Profile Picture User7233656, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Dana. She is really terrific. The pictures she took are just so incredible and we enjoy working with her. No regrets!

Profile Picture User6320689, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Proofs

She exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture User5272985, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thanks for all your hard work Saturday night! We can't wait to see the photos!! Brit and Adam loved how you handled them. Funny little story - at the end of the evening I said to Marlene, "I didn't see Dana at the ceremony. I'm sure she was there but do you know where she was?" Marlene didn't see you either. Of course we spotted you on Facebook, doing your thing unobtrusively, about 10 feet from where we were standing!

Profile Picture User6239102, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We love Dana! Would highly recommend Dana and her team.

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not have been more pleased. Dana Siles is the finest photographer in Newport. We can't wait to work with you again. Thank you.

Profile Picture User6066637, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with you has been an even better experience than I could have imagined, Dana. You are everything I hoped for and more. The images are just so beautiful. And real. I am happy to recommend you to brides-to-be!

Profile Picture User6414168, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Multi. Locations

You should really give your self a big pat on the back. Everyone absolutely loves the excellent job you did taking the pictures of our wedding. The black and white pictures are out of this world. You are the best photographer ever!!!

Profile Picture Terri, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dana is one of the most genuine, dedicated, kind and talented people I know. Who she is shines through in her photography. Dana captures moments in her photographs that bring back memories and remind you of every emotion of the occasion. It was a blessing to have her photograph our wedding. Dana truly cares about everyone she meets and you will feel that when you meet her, and you will see that in her photographs.

Profile Picture Mrs., 11/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dana Siles is an artiist. She went far beyond our expectations. Thank you for a job well done.

Profile Picture amy, 9/19/14, 1 Review