Dana Osborne Design Reviews

142 Reviews for Dana Osborne Design

Dana Osborne Design 1
Dana Osborne Design 2

Madelynn · Married on 09/29/2018

Dana was so easy to work with and made the whole invite, guest list process way easier than if I would have done it on my own! The first time we met she already had an idea of what I would want for my invites and she definitely over succeed them! We received so many complaints on our invites, programs and our koozies that Dana had created! And when it comes to deciding how many of each item we needed she had a good idea and made it easier for me! Thank you so much Dana and I can't wait and will definitely be coming back to Dana for any of my stationary needs for future events!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Kampf · Married on 09/29/2018

Not enough words to thank Dana!

Flashback to January 2018 - I was just starting to plan our wedding in Ohio from out of state in NE, in the middle of taking a new job that had me traveling quite a bit, and in a period of 8 months. Yikes. All I wanted was to be able to do things in person like visit venues or think about design and with being out of town, that was limited to quick and frankly stressful, jam-packed trips home. I felt like wedding planning was all about emailing, never the fun stuff – until my mom suggested that invitations was something I could do locally in Nebraska since we would be sending them from here. I was so thrilled that there was something I could actually work on here and have more face to face involvement in. That all led me to Dana. She had incredible reviews and her portfolio of work was beautiful, but what sealed the deal was going to meet with her for nearly two hours to look at her work, talk about design, etc. Bear in mind – that was not even post signing a contract. She cared enough to take the time to put me at ease and whether or not she realized it – to get me so very excited again about wedding planning in a period of time that had just felt exhausting.

In working with Dana, we were able to create incredible invitations – but we were so happy with everything she designed that we expanded to programs, menus, thank you notes, escort cards, and table numbers! In fact, I actually ordered table numbers on Etsy that I was not that excited about and that were overpriced just because I was getting desperate. The next morning on Instagram I saw in Dana’s story some glass frames she had created table numbers from that were exactly what I was looking for – I texted her frantically to see if they were available and then very quickly canceled my etsy order! Notice there – I said texted. Because Dana is by far one of the most flexible, kind, and responsive people I have ever worked with. She didn’t get flustered by me panicking about timelines or the right shade of blue, she always replied promptly and with cheer (which was a good reminder to me of how exciting this time was!) and she was a supportive and friendly voice throughout the process that made it so much more enjoyable.

Dana’s work is beautiful and every step of the way you can see the care and passion she has for it. She is willing to think creatively with you, always is ready to be part of a crafty idea, and will meet you where you are at both from a budget and design process standpoint. Best decision I could have made. Thank you Dana for everything and for those of you planning any type of event where you need impeccable work – you need to call her!

Lisa · Married on 09/28/2018

Dana you are awesome thank you for your creativity and help

Charity · Married on 09/02/2018

I would give Dana 10 stars if I could- she deserves the BEST rating imaginable. Dana was an absolute doll to work with and her product was exceptional! Dana created out invitations, welcome bag inserts, wedding programs, cards for our loved ones, and place settings. I was pleasantly surprised by how accommodating she was to all of our wants/needs/requested changes. She was extremely kind, patient, efficient, reliable, responsive, understanding, and very creative! I hope that I have an opportunity to work with Dana in the future because it was my absolute pleasure!

Sandy · Married on 08/18/2018

Dana did an awesome job with all our design and printing needs! She captured our ideas and wedding style perfectly. Dana designed a large monogrammed acrylic we will cherish for years. She is a gem to work with and very quick to reply to emails and texts. We highly recommend Dana for all your wedding stationery needs and more!

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

Dana did a fantastic job! She took our wedding vision and created timeless pieces (i.e. Save the Dates, Wedding Invitations, Wedding Programs, Escort Cards, Table Numbers, Acrylic Monogram). Her passion and attention to detail are out of this world. She is incredibly easy to work with, timely, open to all ideas and fairly priced. I would highly recommend Dana to create the wedding stationary of your dreams!

• Julie

Julie · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing lady, and even better products!

Dana Osborne (formerly Dsy Designs). Dana did a wonderful job on our invites! She listened to our vision and made it a reality!

Dana Osborne Design 3

Lacey · Married on 08/04/2018

I am so so happy that we chose to work with Dana. We did our save the dates, invitations, programs, cozies and thank you cards all through her. She took the time to listen and really understand what I wanted. Dana is so talented at what she does! I absolutely loved everything that she made for us and received endless compliments. Dana made the whole process so simple and stress free. I would highly recommend using Dana for any of your wedding needs!

Haley · Married on 08/04/2018

We came to Dana after our previous stationary and invitation specialist had in our opinion, majorly dropped the ball on getting designs and prints to us in a timely manner for save the dates. My mother and I decided to take our business in a different direction before we moved forward with ordering formal invitations, menu cards, and ceremony programs. We set out (unbelievably last minute) to find someone who could not over surpass our expectations as far as quality and design work went, but someone who could also wow us with their ability to be timely and professional in their response and production times. We came across Dana in an Omaha based wedding magazine (I forget which one) and Dana was kind enough to schedule an evening meeting with us that same week. Before long we were seeing and feeling samples and different options. She was not only able to match the styles I'd already chosen with the company who produced our save the dates so that they would match, she gave me so much peace of mind as allowed me to see actual samples and examples of similar styles. She was extremely efficient and an absolute joy to correspond with and work with. She made sure we got the fairest prices for the items we selected and went above and beyond to meet our deadlines - despite us deciding to work with her super late in the game. We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding invitations and the upstanding quality that they were. I would absolutely recommend using Dana Osborne Design for your upcoming events, she will ensure you beautiful keepsakes with her elegant and timeless work.

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2018

Made everything SO easy!!!

LOVED Dana!! Extremely professional and creative! Was great to work with. Understood our vision perfectly! Did all our printable in a timely manner. Made everything SO easy! Highly recommend!!

Haley · Married on 07/27/2018

Both Dana and her work are AMAZING! Dana created our invitations, seating chart, table numbers, guest gifts, programs and much more. All of the items she created were beautiful and based on what we wanted. She consistently took our wants into consideration, but always gave great advice when needed. We received so many compliments on our invitations! Thank you so much, Dana, for helping make our big day so special! We will always cherish the invitations and other items you made for us.

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2018

Dana was amazing to work with! She listens to your vision and then creates it on paper. We received so many compliments on how sophisticated and elegant our invitations were - I was so proud of them! She designed a Save-the-Date card for us that was GORGEOUS!

Dana, thank you for making our special day be one-of-a-kind from the very beginning!
    ~Ashley

Jenn · Married on 04/27/2018

Dana was absolutely THEE best to work with!!! She made the entire process so seamless and we could not have been more pleased with our experience. Would 100 percent recommend to any bride who makes to ensure perfection with invitations and all wedding details!!

Chrissy · Married on 04/20/2018

Dana was one of my favorite wedding vendors to work with. I knew about her before looking for an invitation designer because a large majority of my friends used her for their wedding invitations. I met her at a vendor fair where I confessed my love for her work and that I stalked her instagram. We instantly made a connection and I felt like she knew me and my personal style immediately. Her willingness to make changes when asked or communicate with me through email, texts, calls, etc. made me feel so comfortable that I felt like family. I had SO many compliments on the design and quality of my invitations and day of pieces. It is well worth the money to have custom pieces made for your special day. I cannot thank Dana enough for everything she did for me! I will definitely be using her again in the future for other custom pieces!!

Paige · Married on 12/31/2017

We thank Dana so much for her dedication and the hard work she put into making our wedding so perfect. She made our save-the-dates, invitations, ceremony programs, and welcome sign (among other detail products) into beautiful artwork that I will cherish for the rest of my life. I’ve already framed our invitation suite to hang in our home. We got so many compliments on her work from our friends and family. Dana really made our modern, romantic watercolor design vision come to life in a way that not only captured our style but set the stage for the most special day of our lives. Her correspondence during the design process was characterized with quick replies and a friendly positive and professional attitude that made me feel so comfortable to bounce ideas off of her. The products she created were so incredible and everything and more of what we wanted. We honestly feel so LUCKY that she was our invitation designer. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Love, Paige & JJ

Melinda · Married on 11/18/2017

Wowzer!

Dana did an amazing job designing our save the dates, ceremony invitations, ceremony programs, rehearsal dinner invitations, guest book, custom sign, koozies, cups, thank you cards, and Christmas cards! Yes, she did all of this! She made this process oh so easy with her speedy communication, flexibility, and her ability to catch my vision.

Definitely one of the best decisions I made in the planning process was hiring dSy invitations!

Dana Osborne Design 4

Ragen · Married on 11/11/2017

Dana was absolutely amazing to work with! She made our wedding invitations, ceremony programs, and personalized napkins. They all looked great and had the same theme running through all! She will do anything she can to come up with a design that fits you! I would highly recommend Dsy Designs to anyone who would like their wedding to be less stressful. I had so many people tell me that my wedding invitations were “the most beautiful they have ever seen!”

Maria · Married on 10/28/2017

We got so many compliments on our save the dates and invitations! Dana did an amazing job of incorporating our style into these pieces and nailed both designs on her first try. She was super open to suggestions and incorporated everything I asked for! I will recommend her to everyone!

Bianca · Married on 10/28/2017

dSy invitations did an amazing job with my invites for my wedding. Dana catered to exactly what we wanted and then some! Her invite designs made it hard to pick just one for our big day. She was extremely personable and easy to contact throughout the process. I was highly satisfied with everything she did and I would recommend her to all of friends.

Cecilia · Married on 10/14/2017

Dana with dSY designs was absolutely wonderful to work with on our wedding invitations and programs! She was very responsive to my emails and attentive to details. She wanted to ensure the designs were perfect and exactly what we wanted. The invitations and programs turned out beautifully and we received many compliments from family and friends :). We would highly recommend using her for your next event!

shelby · Married on 10/14/2017

I used DSy designs & invitations for our magnet Save the Dates, invitations and programs. Dana was amazing to work with- she is so creative and quick! I received so many compliments about our save the dates and invitations from SO many guests. I know that these items usually get thrown away but I love how my invites and programs went along with all of my décor and fall theme. I also loved that they were designed just for me-it was worth every penny to me.

Tori · Married on 10/07/2017

Dana was so much to work with and she did a fantastic job on our wedding invites. I am so glad I got to work with her. Our wedding invitations were absolutely beautiful & we couldn't have been happier. Dana also did our seating chart and we had multiple people ask us who designed it because it was so beautiful & elegant. Everything turned out amazing. I would highly recommend her for your wedding.

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2017

Dana was absolutely amazing! She took the time to sit down and get to know me and what I invisoned for our wedding invitations. I would highly recommend her! Knowing our invites were in good hands made the wedding planning process so much easier.

Leslie · Married on 09/30/2017

I wish I could put into words how fantastic, and talented, Dana is. When my husband and I came to her, no matter how challenging or outlandish our ideas were, she made it happen. She made cigar labels, unique programs and much more! She was great at communication, easily accessible and very thorough. She got a feel for our style and what we wanted, then made it all come to life. She not only brought our vision to life, but she made it so much better than we could have ever imagined. She's fun to work with, so sweet and very sincere. We worked with Dana for our wedding pieces but this is just the beginning of a lot of fun projects in the future!

Brooke · Married on 09/23/2017

Dana was by far one of my favorite vendors to work with! I can’t even begin to say how thankful I am that I selected her to do my invitations, programs, and seating board. She is A-MAZING at her job and so much fun to work with! (Seriously she’s got a great personality) Every little detail she created and designed was beyond anything I expected and all my guests raved about how cute my invites were!! I would recommend her to EVERYBODY!!!