Dana Osborne Design Reviews

Dana Osborne Design 6
Dana Osborne Design 7

Maddy · Married on 12/29/2018

Above and Beyond

Above and beyond! When I first decided to work with Dana, I thought that she would design my invitations and thank you notes, maybe some programs too. Little did I know that Dana would be a key person in creating my vision for the reception. She did EVERYTHING! From the tiny stickers put on my favor boxes to a monogrammed lighting feature projected high on the wall in the reception, her ability to create is endless. I had a very specific vision for the seating charts for the tables at the reception, and Dana blew that out of the water too.

I know she has a million and one tasks to complete each day, but she still has the ability to make a couple feel as though their wedding is the only one that matters. We never felt unimportant to her. She genuinely wants to be a part of making your wedding day truly unforgettable.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Annie Kawamoto · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent Service and Beautiful Design

Dana was amazing to work with! She not only listened to what you wanted, but helped pull ideas out of you and make your vision more robust. I went with Dana after I received several recommendations from friends that had used her before - I have now joined the choir to sing her praises!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 11/03/2018

Gorgeous work and stress-free process

Dana was the BEST! I ordered my Save the Dates and Invitations from her first and they were absolutely stunning. She was able to take the templates I chose and customize them to capture my vision.
    When I decided to do a Seating Chart and table numbers a couple of weeks before the wedding, she responded so quickly and had it happen!
    Dana made the entire process so easy and stress-free and I'd recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Dana Osborne Design 12
    Dana Osborne Design 13
    Dana Osborne Design 14

Madelynn · Married on 09/29/2018

Dana was so easy to work with and made the whole invite, guest list process way easier than if I would have done it on my own! The first time we met she already had an idea of what I would want for my invites and she definitely over succeed them! We received so many complaints on our invites, programs and our koozies that Dana had created! And when it comes to deciding how many of each item we needed she had a good idea and made it easier for me! Thank you so much Dana and I can't wait and will definitely be coming back to Dana for any of my stationary needs for future events!

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Kampf · Married on 09/29/2018

Not enough words to thank Dana!

Flashback to January 2018 - I was just starting to plan our wedding in Ohio from out of state in NE, in the middle of taking a new job that had me traveling quite a bit, and in a period of 8 months. Yikes. All I wanted was to be able to do things in person like visit venues or think about design and with being out of town, that was limited to quick and frankly stressful, jam-packed trips home. I felt like wedding planning was all about emailing, never the fun stuff – until my mom suggested that invitations was something I could do locally in Nebraska since we would be sending them from here. I was so thrilled that there was something I could actually work on here and have more face to face involvement in. That all led me to Dana. She had incredible reviews and her portfolio of work was beautiful, but what sealed the deal was going to meet with her for nearly two hours to look at her work, talk about design, etc. Bear in mind – that was not even post signing a contract. She cared enough to take the time to put me at ease and whether or not she realized it – to get me so very excited again about wedding planning in a period of time that had just felt exhausting.

In working with Dana, we were able to create incredible invitations – but we were so happy with everything she designed that we expanded to programs, menus, thank you notes, escort cards, and table numbers! In fact, I actually ordered table numbers on Etsy that I was not that excited about and that were overpriced just because I was getting desperate. The next morning on Instagram I saw in Dana’s story some glass frames she had created table numbers from that were exactly what I was looking for – I texted her frantically to see if they were available and then very quickly canceled my etsy order! Notice there – I said texted. Because Dana is by far one of the most flexible, kind, and responsive people I have ever worked with. She didn’t get flustered by me panicking about timelines or the right shade of blue, she always replied promptly and with cheer (which was a good reminder to me of how exciting this time was!) and she was a supportive and friendly voice throughout the process that made it so much more enjoyable.

Dana’s work is beautiful and every step of the way you can see the care and passion she has for it. She is willing to think creatively with you, always is ready to be part of a crafty idea, and will meet you where you are at both from a budget and design process standpoint. Best decision I could have made. Thank you Dana for everything and for those of you planning any type of event where you need impeccable work – you need to call her!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/28/2018

Dana you are awesome thank you for your creativity and help

Sent on 10/08/2018

Charity · Married on 09/02/2018

I would give Dana 10 stars if I could- she deserves the BEST rating imaginable. Dana was an absolute doll to work with and her product was exceptional! Dana created out invitations, welcome bag inserts, wedding programs, cards for our loved ones, and place settings. I was pleasantly surprised by how accommodating she was to all of our wants/needs/requested changes. She was extremely kind, patient, efficient, reliable, responsive, understanding, and very creative! I hope that I have an opportunity to work with Dana in the future because it was my absolute pleasure!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Sandy · Married on 08/18/2018

Dana did an awesome job with all our design and printing needs! She captured our ideas and wedding style perfectly. Dana designed a large monogrammed acrylic we will cherish for years. She is a gem to work with and very quick to reply to emails and texts. We highly recommend Dana for all your wedding stationery needs and more!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

Dana did a fantastic job! She took our wedding vision and created timeless pieces (i.e. Save the Dates, Wedding Invitations, Wedding Programs, Escort Cards, Table Numbers, Acrylic Monogram). Her passion and attention to detail are out of this world. She is incredibly easy to work with, timely, open to all ideas and fairly priced. I would highly recommend Dana to create the wedding stationary of your dreams!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing lady, and even better products!

Dana Osborne (formerly Dsy Designs). Dana did a wonderful job on our invites! She listened to our vision and made it a reality!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Dana Osborne Design 15

Lacey · Married on 08/04/2018

I am so so happy that we chose to work with Dana. We did our save the dates, invitations, programs, cozies and thank you cards all through her. She took the time to listen and really understand what I wanted. Dana is so talented at what she does! I absolutely loved everything that she made for us and received endless compliments. Dana made the whole process so simple and stress free. I would highly recommend using Dana for any of your wedding needs!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Haley · Married on 08/04/2018

We came to Dana after our previous stationary and invitation specialist had in our opinion, majorly dropped the ball on getting designs and prints to us in a timely manner for save the dates. My mother and I decided to take our business in a different direction before we moved forward with ordering formal invitations, menu cards, and ceremony programs. We set out (unbelievably last minute) to find someone who could not over surpass our expectations as far as quality and design work went, but someone who could also wow us with their ability to be timely and professional in their response and production times. We came across Dana in an Omaha based wedding magazine (I forget which one) and Dana was kind enough to schedule an evening meeting with us that same week. Before long we were seeing and feeling samples and different options. She was not only able to match the styles I'd already chosen with the company who produced our save the dates so that they would match, she gave me so much peace of mind as allowed me to see actual samples and examples of similar styles. She was extremely efficient and an absolute joy to correspond with and work with. She made sure we got the fairest prices for the items we selected and went above and beyond to meet our deadlines - despite us deciding to work with her super late in the game. We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding invitations and the upstanding quality that they were. I would absolutely recommend using Dana Osborne Design for your upcoming events, she will ensure you beautiful keepsakes with her elegant and timeless work.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2018

Made everything SO easy!!!

LOVED Dana!! Extremely professional and creative! Was great to work with. Understood our vision perfectly! Did all our printable in a timely manner. Made everything SO easy! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Haley · Married on 07/27/2018

Both Dana and her work are AMAZING! Dana created our invitations, seating chart, table numbers, guest gifts, programs and much more. All of the items she created were beautiful and based on what we wanted. She consistently took our wants into consideration, but always gave great advice when needed. We received so many compliments on our invitations! Thank you so much, Dana, for helping make our big day so special! We will always cherish the invitations and other items you made for us.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Sammy Dillon · Married on 06/01/2018

So Talented!

Dana was so easy to work with and so helpful! She knew exactly what I wanted from the beginning and created the most beautiful invitation! She worked with me for weeks to get the perfect monogram that she designed herself. She is so talented and my wedding would not have been the same without her!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Dana Osborne Design 16

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2018

Dana was amazing to work with! She listens to your vision and then creates it on paper. We received so many compliments on how sophisticated and elegant our invitations were - I was so proud of them! She designed a Save-the-Date card for us that was GORGEOUS!

Dana, thank you for making our special day be one-of-a-kind from the very beginning!
    ~Ashley

Sent on 06/29/2018

Jenn · Married on 04/27/2018

Dana was absolutely THEE best to work with!!! She made the entire process so seamless and we could not have been more pleased with our experience. Would 100 percent recommend to any bride who makes to ensure perfection with invitations and all wedding details!!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Chrissy · Married on 04/20/2018

Dana was one of my favorite wedding vendors to work with. I knew about her before looking for an invitation designer because a large majority of my friends used her for their wedding invitations. I met her at a vendor fair where I confessed my love for her work and that I stalked her instagram. We instantly made a connection and I felt like she knew me and my personal style immediately. Her willingness to make changes when asked or communicate with me through email, texts, calls, etc. made me feel so comfortable that I felt like family. I had SO many compliments on the design and quality of my invitations and day of pieces. It is well worth the money to have custom pieces made for your special day. I cannot thank Dana enough for everything she did for me! I will definitely be using her again in the future for other custom pieces!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Paige · Married on 12/31/2017

We thank Dana so much for her dedication and the hard work she put into making our wedding so perfect. She made our save-the-dates, invitations, ceremony programs, and welcome sign (among other detail products) into beautiful artwork that I will cherish for the rest of my life. I’ve already framed our invitation suite to hang in our home. We got so many compliments on her work from our friends and family. Dana really made our modern, romantic watercolor design vision come to life in a way that not only captured our style but set the stage for the most special day of our lives. Her correspondence during the design process was characterized with quick replies and a friendly positive and professional attitude that made me feel so comfortable to bounce ideas off of her. The products she created were so incredible and everything and more of what we wanted. We honestly feel so LUCKY that she was our invitation designer. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Love, Paige & JJ

Sent on 01/14/2018

Melinda · Married on 11/18/2017

Wowzer!

Dana did an amazing job designing our save the dates, ceremony invitations, ceremony programs, rehearsal dinner invitations, guest book, custom sign, koozies, cups, thank you cards, and Christmas cards! Yes, she did all of this! She made this process oh so easy with her speedy communication, flexibility, and her ability to catch my vision.

Definitely one of the best decisions I made in the planning process was hiring dSy invitations!

Sent on 06/23/2017
    Dana Osborne Design 17

Ragen · Married on 11/11/2017

Dana was absolutely amazing to work with! She made our wedding invitations, ceremony programs, and personalized napkins. They all looked great and had the same theme running through all! She will do anything she can to come up with a design that fits you! I would highly recommend Dsy Designs to anyone who would like their wedding to be less stressful. I had so many people tell me that my wedding invitations were “the most beautiful they have ever seen!”

Sent on 11/19/2017

Maria · Married on 10/28/2017

We got so many compliments on our save the dates and invitations! Dana did an amazing job of incorporating our style into these pieces and nailed both designs on her first try. She was super open to suggestions and incorporated everything I asked for! I will recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Bianca · Married on 10/28/2017

dSy invitations did an amazing job with my invites for my wedding. Dana catered to exactly what we wanted and then some! Her invite designs made it hard to pick just one for our big day. She was extremely personable and easy to contact throughout the process. I was highly satisfied with everything she did and I would recommend her to all of friends.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Cecilia · Married on 10/14/2017

Dana with dSY designs was absolutely wonderful to work with on our wedding invitations and programs! She was very responsive to my emails and attentive to details. She wanted to ensure the designs were perfect and exactly what we wanted. The invitations and programs turned out beautifully and we received many compliments from family and friends :). We would highly recommend using her for your next event!

Sent on 11/03/2017

shelby · Married on 10/14/2017

I used DSy designs & invitations for our magnet Save the Dates, invitations and programs. Dana was amazing to work with- she is so creative and quick! I received so many compliments about our save the dates and invitations from SO many guests. I know that these items usually get thrown away but I love how my invites and programs went along with all of my décor and fall theme. I also loved that they were designed just for me-it was worth every penny to me.

Sent on 11/06/2017