Dana Michele Makeup Reviews

11 | Bel Air, MD

11 Reviews for Dana Michele Makeup

Cassandra · Married on 09/22/2019

Dana is amazing!

I would highly recommend Dana to anyone. She recently did my make up for my wedding at the end of September and it really looked so perfect and lasted all day. Book her, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Caroline Galbraith · Married on 09/07/2019

Fantastic!!!

Dana was SO wonderful to work with! My bridesmaids and I all looked amazing! She was very flexible, responsive, and an absolute pleasure to be around. She made sure we all loved how we looked and that we all looked perfect. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Charlotte

Charlotte Cote · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding, make-up for bride and wedding party

Dana was phenomenal!! She made my dream a reality! The look I was going for was perfectly applied!! I would use her again and again!!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Vanessa · Married on 06/25/2016

Dana is awesome!

Dana is amazing!! She was the makeup artist for my wedding and did such a great job, my best friend asked for her to do her wedding as well! Dana has done my makeup once as a bride and twice as a bridesmaid and she’s SO good at what she does. She’s very personable, listens, and gives awesome advice. Definitely recommend her for any and all events!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Vickie · Married on 04/16/2016

Dana did the makeup for my wedding day. She was very organized. She timed everything perfectly! Besides being so friendly she's amazing at what she does. All my girls have different skin tones and I have to say everyone looked radiant! I am so happy I picked her to do our makeup!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Nicole · Married on 02/14/2016

Prom, wedding, engagement all around Make-up Artist

Dana, has been my go to make-up artist for over 10 years. I have used her for girls night out make-up, photo shoot make-up, my engagement party and wedding make-up, my daughter has used her for her 8th and 12th grade prom as well as her sweet 16. I'm so sad that she moved to Maryland no one will ever be able to replace her.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Brigitte · Married on 11/22/2014

Dana has done make-up for me for many different occasions. She is very prompt and her work is outstanding. She does eyelashes for me and I find them very comfortable and they last a long time. She listens to what you want and always does a fantastic job! I highly recommend her! As soon as I get an invitation to an event, my next phone call is to Dana to book her to do my makeup! Don't delay book her today!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Christina · Married on 11/22/2014

Understood exactly what I wanted. Helpful giving tips and ideas for my make up to make me look flawless in pictures on my wedding day.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Christina · Married on 10/12/2012

Dana did the make-up for my mother, my three sisters, and myself the day of my wedding. And she did a fantastic job! That morning, she arrived on time (maybe even a bit early) and got to work right away. She stuck to a very tight schedule and made sure everyone was done in time for photos. No one was ever rushed. Everyone looked flawless for the photographer and Dana even stuck around to make sure to reapply my lipstick (and other finishing touches) before I headed to the church. I loved that everyone's make-up was just slightly different to match their personalities, ages, and preferences. At the end of a 14+ hour day, we all still looked and felt gorgeous. I hated to wash it off!
    Dana was a professional throughout and worth every penny. Considering how stressful a wedding can be, especially morning-of, it was nice to have one thing go so smoothly.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Dawn · Married on 04/30/2011

Dana is an amazing artist & person. She was extremely patient and took her time with my trial & made sure I was 110% satisfied with my look. She is very organized, all her products are clean and sterilize & she really listens to what her clients want. She arrived to the hotel the day of my wedding earlier then expected and was set up and ready to go as my bridal party arrived. She did make up for not only myself, but my entire bridal party and mother. Till this day, I am still getting compliments on how wonderful my eyes looked. I highly recommend Dana for any event for her personality and talent of the business made me feel very relaxed during my special day.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Lucille · Married on 06/02/2012

Dana was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is patient and is very reasonably priced.
    She was great working with my sisters who are not easy to please and had to deal with a lot of different personalities. She was a true pro!

Sent on 06/20/2012