Dan Griffiths Reviews

Dan Griffiths 5
Dan Griffiths 6
Dan Griffiths 7

Rebecca · Married on 12/01/2012

Dan was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the first time my husband and I met him, we knew that his warm demeanor and energetic style would set the perfect tone for our secular, very personal ceremony. He was helpful in customizing all the elements of our ceremony and was flexible to last-minute changes. On the day of the wedding, he brought a huge smile and incredibly calming presence that eased our nerves. Our guests loved his style and really enjoyed our ceremony. We would absolutely recommend Dan for anyone in the greater Boston area!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2012

Dan was amazing! He made my husband and I feel so comfortable. We loved how he took our ideas and his ideas and mixed it all together. It was a night we will never forget. Or guests loved him as well. My stepfather and his fiancée have actually booked Dan as, well because they loved him so much and how he made our ceremony so personal and about us. We felt as if we were the only 3 in the room. I would recommend Dan to anyone I know that is getting married!!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2012

Dan was great. He helped us fell at ease the day of our wedding.

Sent on 08/27/2013
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/03/2012

We had Dan officiate our wedding in November 2012 and we couldn't be happier with his work. He provides a detailed packet when you first meet him of all the different pieces you can include in your ceremony (but you can also use anything that you want), and it made it SO easy to plan a beautiful ceremony. We didn't do this, but you also have the flexibility to change any words or phrases in what he provides. He wasn't able to attend our rehearsal because it was in the middle of the day but he came early to the ceremony to make sure everyone knew what to do. We both felt so comfortable standing up there with him and heard from so many people that it was one of the best ceremonies they had ever seen. We didn't really know where to begin in our search for a justice of the peace and we felt SO lucky when we found Dan! People were laughing and crying, which was exactly what we wanted. You can't do any better.

Sent on 11/18/2012

Cynthia · Married on 10/27/2012

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dan! He was our JP for our wedding on 10/27/12 and not only was he punctual, professional, organized, well-prepared and knowledgeable in his field he also had a heart of gold and made our wedding ceremony one we will never forget! He kept us relaxed and calm throughout the ceremony and just listening to him speak it was truly evident to me he truly is passionate about what he does and cares about the couples he marries! I would recommend him to anyone getting married without hesitation! He made our special day beautiful and his compassion and dedication were much appreciated. He will always hold a special place in my heart! A+++++!

Sent on 11/17/2012

Carol · Married on 10/19/2012

We would highly recommend Dan Griffiths as your wedding officiant. He is very energetic and very flexible with advising you on how to arrange your ceremony!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Megan · Married on 10/13/2012

Dan was amazing at our wedding. He made us feel so comfortable standing up there and welcomed our suggestions throughout the process. We made a minor change to our ceremony the day of and he made sure that everything ran smoothly! We would highly recommend Dan

Sent on 12/16/2012

Scott & Shaina · Married on 10/12/2012

Dan was great! He has great passion for what he does and is very professional. He made the process very simple and easy. After the wedding ceremony, we received many complements from guests at the wedding about Dan as the JP. We would recommend

Sent on 01/01/2013

Kelly · Married on 08/24/2012

From our first meeting with Dan, I knew that I wanted him to be the officiant at our wedding. He has a way of making you feel extremely comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole process. He made our vows feel so personable and special - We received many compliments from our guests saying that it was one of the best ceremonies they've been to! I can't speak highly enough of Dan, and I would definitely recommend him 100% to all of the future brides and grooms out there.

Sent on 11/16/2012

Kelly · Married on 08/03/2012

From the first time we met Dan, we both felt very comfortable with him. He was easy to talk to and very efficient with the information he had to share. He has extensive experience and this showed through our communications, as well as our ceremony. Many guests commented on his sincerity during the ceremony. Dan went above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2012

Almost everyone of my guests commented on how amazing Dan was at our wedding. They just assumed he was a family friend because he was so personable and seemed to really understand our style as a couple. I would highly recommend him to anyone! He made our ceremony a dream come true.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Colleen · Married on 06/23/2012

Dan was fantastic. He met with us first to discuss exactly what we did and did not want out of our ceremony. He took the time to really understand our full vision and provided us with a bunch of ideas and written pieces to pick & choose from so the ceremony was completely customized for us. During the wedding, Dan was very adaptable when it started to rain during our outdoor ceremony. Because we had to speed things up to get under the tent, he made smart changes on the spot, never got flustered, and still delivered a beautiful ceremony. Dan is very professional but is not stuffy (has a sense of humor!) and truly loves what he does and wants you to be 100% satisfied. Also, he projects his voice well which is very important at an outdoor wedding! My husband and I highly recommend Dan.

Sent on 07/10/2012

Daniel was a great JP. He was a great speaker & very accommodating to my needs as far as my ceremony went. I wanted a very short & sweet ceremony & he gave me just that :) Daniel made me feel very comfortable when I was nervous & was very trusting & just a sweet sincere guy :) I highly reccomend him!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2012

Dan was a great officiant for our wedding. We had several people comment to us throughout the evening how warm Dan made our ceremony, as if we had known him for years.
    Dan is extremely professional and really helped make our ceremony orderly and intimate! I highly recommend him for any wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2012
  • Jacqui

Jacqui · Married on 06/02/2012

I continue to receive compliments about our ceremony and Dan! When we first met with Dan we went over some of the readings and he introduced us to a wine box ceremony versus doing the sand or candle. Thankfully he did because that was what we chose! Everyone loved that portion of the ceremony. Dan was extremely professional and easy to get in touch with. He made sure the ceremony ran smoothly and took the stress off of my husband and I. I can't say enough about Dan. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/24/2012
  • W

William · Married on 06/01/2012

Dan was the perfect JP for our wedding. We we're so glad when we met Dan because we didn't get a great vibe from other JP's we had talk to at that point. Dan helped us design our own ceremony and executed it perfectly.

What makes Dan so good is that he took all of the pressure off of us. He even told us, multiple times, that there's no pressure.

A lot of our guests asked us about Dan and commented on what a beautiful service he gave.

He also removes himself from the background of the "first kiss". Nice touch.

We 100% endorse Dan as a JP.

Sent on 06/10/2012

Kimberly · Married on 05/28/2012

Dan had been the officiant at my sister's wedding a few years ago and did a wonderful job so I was very happy that he was available for my wedding. He was very pleasant, answered all of our questions and gave us a lot of information. He made the whole ceremony process very easy for us and eased my wedding-crazed brain a lot! Our wedding was on Memorial Day and my husband and his groomsmen were in military uniforms and Dan was kind enough to honor them during the ceremony. Everyone told us what a beautiful ceremony it was. We would recommend Dan to anyone looking for a JP. Thanks again!!

Sent on 07/29/2012

jonelle · Married on 05/26/2012

Dan was great and we got many compliments about our (non-religious) ceremony. I highly recommend him as your J.P.

John and Tammy · Married on 05/25/2012

We had a great ceremony thanks to Dan. His enthusiasm and flexibility made planning the ceremony feel effortless, and he has a great personality that puts everyone at ease. We interviewed several officiants, but knew immediately upon meeting Dan that he was the perfect choice for us.

Sent on 06/09/2012

Michele · Married on 05/24/2012

Dan was absolutely amazing. In the beginning of this long and hectic journey, we had no idea what to do, or even how to start. Dan was very professional in every aspect. When the big day came, he was on time, dressed to impress and basically held our hands throughout the entire ceremony. He made it fun and enjoyable for both us as well as our guests. I highly recommend Dan Griffiths as a JP, if I had to do it all over again, he would be the first one I call.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2012

I first heard of Dan Griffiths by researching and reading his wonderful reviews online. I set up a meeting and within minutes of that first meeting, my now husband and I knew we would not find a better person to marry us. Dan instantly made us both feel at ease and excited to marry. He spoke to us as a friend. At one point, I was holding back tears because I just knew that Dan was going to make the ceremony more perfect than I ever could have imagined. He certainly did not disappoint. So many of our guests have told us that for the first time in their lives, they actually enjoyed listening to the words that were being spoken and felt like they were a part of something truly special. We owe all of that to Dan. For the remainder of our lives, we will look back on our wedding day and have the memories of a beautiful and heartfelt ceremony that he created for us. Dan, we cannot thank you enough and would recommend you to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Donna · Married on 05/12/2012

Dan was trulely the best choice for us . he was warm, compassionate and professional. he also felt like family We are so glad that we asked him to be an important part of our wedding day . I hope that someday our paths will meet again.. Thank you so much Dan
    ps.. all the gold stars cant discribe he should get 1000 gold stars!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Finding a Justice of the Peace for our wedding was very important to us as they would set the tone for our whole ceremony. We knew Dan would be the best for us during our first meeting with him. We had not an idea on how to do our ceremony and he directed us and gave us options we loved. He was very organized, professional and enjoyable to plan with. Everyone was so impressed with his personality during our wedding. People came up to us at our ceremony to tell us he did a great job. He did everything perfect! Thank you Dan so much for being such a great Justice of the Peace and making our ceremony a breeze! You did a great job!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Leslie · Married on 04/22/2012

Dan is a terrific officiant! Not only does he always get back to you immediately with correspondence to any questions, but his oratory skills and kindness exceeded my expectations. He is truly a professional who will make your day truly special. I highly recommend him. He is extremely reliable and his material is a mix of original and creative as well as classic readings that you may enjoy.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Kevin · Married on 03/04/2012

We had interviewed several officiants before we met with Dan, and within 5 minutes we knew that he was the only one with the personality, charisma, and professionalism we were looking for. His vibrant energy gave us the confidence that there was nothing for us to be concerned about with regard to the execution of the ceremony. He made the planning easy and simple to understand and was readily available to answer any of our questions along the way. Sure enough, when our wedding day came, Dan was a splendid compliment to our affair and performed our ceremony with style and ease. Throughout the evening people commented on how good a job he did and we agreed. If you want a professional, enthusiastic, and attentive non-secular officiant...Dan Griffiths is the man!

Thanks Dan!!!