Dan Griffiths Reviews

Dan Griffiths 5
Dan Griffiths 6
Dan Griffiths 7

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

Daniel was amazing. So nice and professional.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

I can't say enough about how wonderful Dan Griffiths was! He was so helpful leading up to the wedding, answering all my questions and assuring me it would all be fine. At the ceremony he was engaging and professional. My friends and family are still talking about what an amazing ceremony it was and how great Dan was! I am so very glad I booked Dan for our wedding, he truly made it unique and very special for us.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Tuan · Married on 09/09/2017

We had the honor of having Dan officiate our wedding in September. We had first hand experience previews as he has officiated 3 weddings of our closest friends. Dan was warm and welcoming. Our first meeting with Dan was easy and he made us feel comfortable. We were impressed with Dan from the first wedding we witnessed him as officiant. Dan has the ability to make the guests believe that he has known the couple for years and knows how strong the couple's love is on a personal level. He speaks earnestly and with conviction about the importance of marriage and the hard work is required but payoffs. We would recommend Dan to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Dan Griffiths 8

john · Married on 08/12/2017

Dan was one of the best things about our wedding day! Prior to our big day Dan was always available through phone, email, Skype, etc. He took the time to really get to know us and make our ceremony personal to us. Our guests raved about how good the ceremony was because of Dan’s love for what he does and the personal touches he puts into his readings. We couldn’t have asked for a better JP to help us with the best day of our lives! Thank you, Dan!

John and Steven

Sent on 01/13/2018

Steven · Married on 08/12/2017

Dan Griffith did an outstanding job. His attention to detail was well above and beyond!!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Matthew · Married on 08/11/2017

We waited till the last minute with all the planning to find a JP. Luckily he pulled through for us!! he was great and made the moment very special. He was even ready for the tears of happiness and would secretly hand you a tissue. Absolutely great!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Kristen · Married on 07/29/2017

Dan is wonderful! He made sure our day was truly about us- when you work with Dan, he assists you in mapping out your ceremony; making sure to really understand exactly what you want. He is professional, supportive, and caring! I knew our ceremony was going to be everything I wanted and more in the hands of Dan!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Lorraine · Married on 06/24/2017

Dan was the officiant for our wedding this past June and he made the event very personable and lighthearted. He was professional and easy going to work. He provided us with a wonderful selection for our nuptials which was very helpful since we had no idea where to begin. I would definitely recommend Dan to anyone planning their special day!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/03/2017

Daniel was absolutely wonderful. He made me feel at ease when I was so nervous. He new everything by heart and made it sound like magic. Everyone was commenting about how they loved his personality and his presence.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Jeff · Married on 05/20/2017

I had several people that were attending my wedding tell me how much they loved the ceremony. He lets us make the ceremony the way we wanted and I would recommend him to a friend.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/13/2017

I would recommend Dan in a heart beat! Absolutely amazing service, you can tell he truly cares about his work! He was so nice and made our ceremony so special! Please hire him for your wedding, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Victoria · Married on 04/14/2017

I don't know what I can say that hasn't already been said about Dan, but my goodness he really did make it the best ceremony possible. My new husband emphatically agrees that Dan went above and beyond. Thank you so much Dan for making our day as special as those who went the traditional route. We can't tell you how much we appreciate it!!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/22/2016

Dan was a pleasure to work with! From our very first meeting we knew he was professional, organized and passionate about what he does. He was very direct in what he needed and provided all the tools that we needed. It was a great stress relief having someone have all the components ready to go just needing the bride and groom finishing touches to make it our own. This was a huge assest for my now husband and I! Thanks Dan!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Debora · Married on 09/10/2016

Beautiful ceremony! Dan is very helpful and patience. I totally recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Heather · Married on 07/17/2016

Dan was by far the best Justice of the Peace we met in our search. He is down to earth, funny and best of all approachable. He kept the ceremony moving along smoothly, kept our guests interested in the ceremony & made the whole process easy. A lot of our guests mentioned they were impressed with his presentation & delivery of the ceremony.

Sent on 08/01/2016

amanda · Married on 07/25/2015

Dan was wonderful! My husband and I met with him about a year ago and we loved his personality. He was nice, honest, and to the point. He asked us what we wanted in a ceremony, whether it would be serious, funny, quick, religious, etc. He was really flexible with what WE would want our ceremony to be like, not your cookie cutter or over the top kind., but one that would be just like us. It was awesome that we could put our own spin on things and he would turn it into the wedding that was completely our own! I was even happy to add a poem that was special to me at the last minute. He knew the timing and every question I had he answered. I never had to wonder what would happen next or worry about a thing! At the ceremony, he was a good source of calm for my husband while he waited for me at the alter. Dan was full of energy and kept our guests interested, we have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful it was! I highly recommend Dan for your wedding, hes great to work with!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Amiya · Married on 07/21/2015

Professional, charismatic, enthusiastic, and encouraging. Mr. Griffiths exceeded all of our expectations and made our private ceremony truly special and memorable. It was amazing how passionate he was about his role and how we felt like he was a friend of ours even though we only met him a few minutes prior to the ceremony. I can't say enough great things about this JP...other than I promise you won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Kristen · Married on 07/17/2015

Dan officiated our wedding this summer at The Barn at Gibbet Hill. I truly can't express enough how beautiful he did. From the moment my husband and I met with Dan, I instantly felt very comfortable and knew we had made the best choice booking him. He is so personable and passionate, and strives to give you the ceremony of your dreams. Dan worked with us to customize our ceremony to fit our wants and personalities. When the big day came, he was very professional and supportive taking the time to meet with me and my husband. He calmed me down instantly and I knew this was about to be a beautiful moment. Our ceremony turned out to be more than we could have ever imagined. We received endless compliments about him and the ceremony. I have personally never been to a wedding with such a great officiant. He was enthusiastic, passionate, exciting, and moving. I can't stress enough how blessed we feel with making this decision. I would recommend him in a heart beat! Thank you so much Dan for everything!!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Marian · Married on 07/12/2015

We called Dan after searching for a Justice of the Peace in the Windham, NH area. Jay and I decided on a simple ceremony but we wanted it to be special and something we would remember for years to come. Dan contacted us immediately and we met within a few days of reaching out to him. We knew from the moment we met, that he was the right person to officiate our marriage.

Dan provided several examples of readings and ceremonial suggestions from which to choose from. We chose several, altering many to better fit us. He then said sit back and leave the rest to him, which we did somewhat reluctantly.

He showed up the day of the wedding and we talked it through for a few minutes. Jay and I were completely at ease as he led us through the ceremony. Guests are still talking about how great the ceremony was and we couldn't be happier. Dan engaged the guests, and it was clear to see that he truly loves his job.

We can't thank him enough for the wonderful wedding ceremony and the memories which will last a lifetime!

Marian & Jay Johnson

Sent on 08/26/2015
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 07/11/2015

Dan did an amazing job officiating our wedding. He made the whole process simple and stress free. He gave us great readings and suggestions for putting together a wedding ceremony and when the time came, he delivered it passionately and theatrically. Anyone could read off of a packet but Dan went above and beyond. Our guests were raving about him. One of our guests had the facebook status, "I want to get married again at the Crane Estate with this officiant who sounds just like JFK!" I was supposed to be staring into the eyes of my husband but at times I wanted to watch Dan because he put on such a great performance!

Dan was great to work with. My husband and I planned our Massachusetts wedding from California. We made a wedding planning trip east and were rushing between cake tastings, engagement photos, floral consultations, etc. and Dan worked with our hectic wedding planning schedule to meet with us. Our wedding venue did not allow rehearsals the day before and we had many out of town guests coming in that night that would have made a rehearsal not possible. It was not a problem for Dan - he gave us a quick rehearsal an hour before the ceremony and that was all that was necessary. I'm so glad we had someone as knowledgeable and professional as him there for our wedding. The ceremony was perfect and we couldn't have chosen a better officiant. I highly recommend Dan Griffiths.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Kayla · Married on 07/10/2015

I had Daniel as my JP for my wedding on 07/10/15 and he was amazing! He was so flexible for whenever I needed to speak with him or had to meet up for rehearsal. He is very nice and very easy to speak with, an dont forget kind. He is very professional and did a great job marrying my husband and I, we couldn't be happier, he made our day special and we couldn't of asked for a better JP. If you are looking for a friendly and professional JP I would deffinetly reccomend Daniel, he is reasonably priced and just wants your day to be perfect. I dont know the price off hand because my father at the time was taking care of all that business and sadly passed a few months after. Daniel was there if we needed any questions or needed someone to talk to. I'd choose Daniel again if I could marry my husband over and over again thats how much we enjoyed having Daniel as our JP. Pick him! You won't regret it if you do. Thanks again Daniel !!!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Mary · Married on 06/20/2015

Dan was so great as our JP! We got so many compliments and even had guests inquire for his contact information for their own wedding. Wonderful to work with, very accommodating and met with my husband and I twice before wedding to make sure we were all set for the ceremony.

Sent on 08/28/2015
  • F

Fred · Married on 06/20/2015

The difficulty in choosing a wedding officiant is that, unless you’ve been to a wedding with one you like, or you get a stellar recommendation from someone you trust, you’re really stuck reading a lot of reviews. It’s not like hiring a wedding photographer, where you can look at their work. We were so lucky to find Dan Griffiths to be the Justice of the Peace at my son’s wedding this past June. He was perfect.

Dan started by taking the time get to know the bride and groom, a task that was complicated by the fact that they lived in a different part of the country. He worked with them to design a ceremony that fit their vision. Then, unlike many JP’s, he made it a point to attend the wedding rehearsal, running through, step by step, exactly what was going to happen.

The day of the ceremony Dan, along with our wonderful venue, Harris’ Pelham Inn, took total charge. The whole ceremony went like clockwork, and Dan’s comments and demeanor were beautiful. Yes, choosing a JP is difficult, but we couldn’t have asked for a better officiant than Dan Griffiths, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/06/2015

amanda · Married on 08/02/2014

Dan was amazing. He was so professional, kind, and made us feel so comfortable when he spoke during the ceremony. He knew exactly where to stand, how to speak to our guests, and was always smiling. He even had a tissue ready for me when I started crying during my vows. Thank you so much Dan, you really made our expirience special and one to remember!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/26/2014

Dan did an amazing job officiating our wedding! He supplied all the readings and vow options for our ceremony which made our selection much easier! Dan arrived early and met with our groomsmen, bridesmaids, parents, and us (separately). He went over some of the details which eased everyone's mind. We had many guests comment on how wonderful he was during the ceremony. He provided everything we were looking for in an officiant and more! We highly recommend Dan as an officiant!

Sent on 08/05/2014