80 Reviews for Dan Aguirre Photography

Albums (2)
Proofs (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)

I completely agree with the other reviews - Dan was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! He was SO easy to work with - he was professional and was easy to get a hold of throughout the planning process. On the wedding day, he was efficient, easygoing, and unobtrusive. And above all, his photographs were amazing. He captured candid moments of me, my husband, and our guests throughout the evening. We got our photos very quickly after the event as well. I would highly, highly recommend Dan.

Profile Picture Natasha, 8/25/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan was the photographer at our daughter's recent wedding. He was unbelievable! Responsible, personable, unobtrusive, efficient, and the pictures are fabulous. A number of guests came up to us to say that he was the best photographer they have ever seen at a wedding. We were thrilled!

Profile Picture babs, 8/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan is an absolute pro and also super fun to work with! Thanks for doing such a great job!

Profile Picture Patrick, 8/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hiring Dan was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! From the moment Dan arrived, he was professional, enthusiastic, and well prepared. Dan helped me with the flow of the wedding day events and is very experienced. All my family members keep talking about how well he worked! Dan takes the perfect amount of portrait shots and candid shots. I love every single picture! I stare at these pictures all day long! I highly recommend Dan Aguirre Photography.

Profile Picture Kaila, 7/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We wish there was an option for a 6th star. Dan was amazing! While we were lucky to work with many great people throughout our wedding planning process, Dan was consistently the most responsive, organized and helpful. A few things that really stood out about Dan: - He was very flexible and accommodating with meeting times and locations. - He was incredibly thoughtful about his planning process and made sure that he reviewed every detail, every image we wanted captured, and our full timeline. - His turnaround time was very fast- two weeks for our full image gallery - He's a fantastic photographer and was able to capture great posed and candid shots. We highly recommend Dan to anyone.

Profile Picture Lori, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely amazing. Dan went above and beyond not only on our wedding day but throughout this entire process. He is professional but yet personable and wonderful to work with. He took his time to get to know myself and my fiancé, our backgrounds, interests, etc. Dan played a HUGE part in our wedding day and was much more than just our photographer. Although very exciting, the day can be stressful and unpredictable. After completing hair and makeup, I looked at Dan and asked “what do I do know?”. I probably asked him this question about 10 more times throughout the day and he had an answer each and every time. He kept me, the wedding party and our families at ease and stayed with us through the end of the night capturing each and every aspect of our day. Above all, the photos are absolutely beautiful and more than we ever could have asked for. I cannot recommend Dan enough!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Many people in my bridal party had been brides themselves before and/or part of another bridal party in the past, and it was unanimous among them -- Dan was the BEST photographer they had EVER worked with! He knew the most picturesque spots at our venue and captured fun, candid photos. He made a point to be extremely efficient (he had memorized the list of family combinations that we wanted for photos), so as to maximize our time at the reception. We had our plethora of photos from Dan within only a 2 weeks! Highly, HIGHLY recommend booking Dan!

Profile Picture Kaila, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan is simply the BEST. We are so happy we found him after an extensive search. He went above and beyond from beginning stages of our wedding planning to our engagement session to the actual wedding day.

We knew we had to book him when he met us an hour away for our preliminary consultation and we immediately felt a connection to his warm personality. On the weeks leading up to our wedding day we met in person followed by a video call to ensure everything was on point. Not to mention the countless emails and texts he responded to as part of our wedding planning. On the actual wedding day he showed up earlier than scheduled to capture lots of getting ready shots, fixed my gown's bustle, and stayed past the send off. It is an understatement to say that he is hardworking and genuinely loves his work.

We cannot recommend him enough as a photographer. He is warm, patient, a good listener, and incredibly talented in his craft. We know we will treasure our engagement and wedding photographers for a lifetime and it is all thanks to Dan. What are you waiting for? Book him today!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dan! From our first emails to our pre-wedding meeting, I already knew Dan was going to capture my dream day exactly how I imagined. His professionalism and his ability to make you feel so comfortable and confident, while having fun throughout the whole wedding day photo process is something that my husband and I, our families and our entire wedding party have continued to rave on about!

When the bus to transport my bridesmaids and I to the venue was running late, Dan insisted on driving my maid of honors and I to the venue so we would have enough time to capture me getting into my dress before the first look. One would think you would go into panic mode, but Dan made my wedding morning seem effortless and on time. I had a winter wedding so I wore boots for our outside photos but when it was time to change into my heels, Dan was right there to change them for me! He is the kind of photographer that you can only dream about booking!

My husband hates to have his photo taken, but Dan made him feel as if an hour of photos was only five minutes long. Dan earned the name of "Dan the camera man" by my bridal party because we all laughed and joked the entire time! He was there from the start of the morning all the way to our last dance of the night, and never missed a single moment! I will forever be grateful that I chose Dan as my wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Tessa, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan was an absolute joy to work with and made our wedding day one of the best days of my life! I didn't have a wedding planner or coordinator and realized that I didn't need to because Dan helped make so much of the planning of the pictures and timeline so easy and made sure that we got every shot I wanted that day without anything feeling rushed. He was so amazing to work with and we could not be happier with our photos!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so happy to have Dan do both our engagement and wedding photos! He was absolutely a pleasure to work with and so easy-going. With a short deadline to get our save-the-dates out, we scheduled our engagement shoot early in the morning on a weekday and it ended up raining and Dan was such a great sport about it. He called even earlier in the morning to make sure we were ok with it and showed up before us with extra umbrellas (that looked a lot better than what we had at home.) He was able to get us the full album, beautifully edited in such a short time too!

For the wedding photos, his attention to detail was astounding and the candids made it look like he didn’t miss a single moment. We are so happy with his quality of work and professionalism! Thank you Dan!

Profile Picture Sonal, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

Dan is simply the best! From the very first phone conversation, he was so professional, helpful, patient and knowledable. He photographed both our engagement and wedding photos, and not just me, but my entire family and wedding party, thought he was so incredibly great to work with. His calm and easy going manner definitely helped me feel relaxed throughout the planning process and as you can see from his work, he has a natural talent to capture great lighting, candid smiles and the little moments in a very creative and artistic way. I feel we got exceptional quality for the price. Dan and his assistant were with us all day and night, and we received our wedding photos less than 2 weeks following the wedding..amazing! I am going to have such a hard time choosing photos for my album because i love them all. Dan is top notch and worth every penny.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My new husband and I recommend with the highest confidence that you book Dan for your wedding as soon as you can.

We came to Dan through two friends whose weddings he had previously photographed, and we are so glad we did. He was absolutely the vendor we had the highest level of confidence in and comfort with for our wedding day.

Dan has meticulous attention to detail and great responsiveness / level of customer service. Working with him leading up to our wedding was a breeze. It is a huge comfort as a bride planning so many aspects of a wedding to trust your vendors, and you will definitely trust Dan to take care of any and all photography details needed.

In our engagement shoot and wedding day photos, Dan was warm, professional, quick, and skilled. We got ALL of our photos back within two weeks of both of these events, which is absolutely above and beyond industry standard. In addition, Dan acted almost as a part of our wedding party in the best way possible as we got ready on our wedding day - he helped to pour champagne, steam a bridesmaids dress, and pin my father's boutinerre. He seamlessly set up my husband and my first look and truly helped us to plan and execute the logistics of the day in addition to capturing our wedding day so beautifully.

Beyond his responsiveness, warmth, and service, Dan's skill is simply amazing. We love all of our photos so much. They capture the happiness of our wedding day and the joy of our loved ones at our celebration.

Thank you, Dan!!! We loved working with you.

Profile Picture Allison, 10/13/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

Dan is the BEST. The best photographer, of course - his pictures were BEAUTIFUL (and did I mention arrived just two weeks after our wedding? Trust me you'll love this after your wedding ends and you just want to relive all the moments and can't wait for your photos!), they captured everyone's expressions and emotions so perfectly, they captured the fall colors in the background and the colors of the bouquets and bridesmaids' dresses in such a gorgeous way, and they captured these little moments (like with the flower girl) that I didn't even realize were happening and LOVED. But not only that, Dan was the BEST doer-of-other-things-that-weren't-even-his-job - dress needs bustling? Dan to the rescue (only one who knew how to do it!). Reminding the bride to drink water because it's a LONG day and water is an afterthought? Dan was on it. Need chairs that can be used for the Hora? Dan got them! Someone faints during the wedding? Dan was there to help. Seriously, he did all these amazingly helpful things that weren't even under photographer role, and they were really, really appreciated. On top of that, he was a pleasure to work with (it was fun to hang out with Dan!), accommodated our requests to take jumping shots and table shots, and did I mention that his photos were BEAUTIFUL? Highly, highly recommended.

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

We got married October 6th at The Hellenic Center in Ipswich, MA. I could not say enough about how happy that I am that I chose to go with Dan as our wedding photographer! He truly is a master of his craft. His professionalism is something that you notice right from the first meeting to the very last photo taken. Our wedding party all told us how great he was. He made everyone feel comfortable and you barely noticed he was there taking a picture of you. Him and his colleague were part of our day from 1:30pm until we got on the bus at 11pm. He captured every moment of our wedding so perfectly. When we go through our pictures we feel like we are reliving that entire day all over again. And what was so great is that we got our all of our pictures online only 2 weeks after the wedding! We highly recommend going with Dan as your wedding photographer. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Christy, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Dan was absolutely amazing. He was super responsive, professional and friendly. We participated in an engagement photo session and found it very helpful. My husband hates having his picture taken, and he made a point to tell me and Dan how painless it was. Dan’s work speaks for itself, and he was a total joy to work with from start to finish.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Dan was phenomenal. I'm a really shy/introverted person, but he made me feel super comfortable. He was on top of things, too, as a true professional should be.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan was so incredible! He is so calm and down to earth - exactly the kind of person you want to be spending your special day with. Our wedding day fell on the one rainy, cold day in a week of beautiful weather, and as the forecast shaped up, I started to freak out. Dan was amazing; he calmed me down by sending me some gorgeous photos he'd taken in the rain and assured me that we would still get great pictures even if it poured. When the day arrived, he was so great! He was found ways to get incredible shots without getting us soaked, and he was totally game to march out into the wet fields with a tarp and umbrellas. He had us laughing and having a great time despite the weather. In fact, that intrepid photo shoot in the rain is one of my best memories of the big day. After the ceremony, the clouds parted and we even got a rainbow! Dan literally laid down on the muddy ground to get the shot! He was so committed!
We had such a good time taking the photos, but when I saw the result I was blown away. Not only did Dan turn them around super quick, but the photos were INCREDIBLE. There are no words! He captured every moment and made two very awkward people look natural and happy. During the dancing, he captured all the fun and candid liveliness of the night. I could not be happier with my choice of photographer.

Profile Picture Addy, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Dan photographed our wedding at Harrington Farm this August and I'm not sure that words can describe how awesome he is. The photos were amazing but Dan was also so helpful and really easy to work with. Dan and his assistant Mike both showed up right on time and made sure we stayed on schedule and got all the photos we wanted. He never hesitated to help when we needed an extra hand to carry something or with last minute details. We were feeling a little bit awkward at first, not really know what to do with people staring at us and taking photos but Dan was great at getting us to relax and smile and laugh naturally throughout the whole process. During the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception he took amazing photos without getting in the way of any of the celebration. He and Mike took photos of everything, it was like they were everywhere and no where all at once; they were like ninjas.
As great as Dan was the day of the wedding, we were even more surprised when he e-mailed us a preview just 3 days after the wedding and had the website with every picture available a little over a week after the wedding. Shortly after that the USB drive with all the photos arrived in our mailbox in an awesome little storage box. We had to make tons of decisions for this wedding, but I would say one of the best was hiring Dan to photograph our day. I can't thank him and Mike enough!

Profile Picture Hollis, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan was so wonderful to work with! He made our day fantastic and we are so happy with how the photos turned out! Couldn't ask for a better photographer to capture our special day!

Profile Picture Cate, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan was very professional and was able to direct all the shots. We absolutely loved his creative style and he was a fun guy to talk with. He made the whole experience stress-free. Whenever we had any questions, he would answer them. We were worried about the lighting at our church and wanted him to scope it out. He went with us to tour the venue and made suggestions that he did during the ceremony. He delivered the photos with a quick turn around and sent us a USB of all the images for us to keep. The photos that he took were absolutely amazing. Dan deserves all the awards and recognition!!

Profile Picture David and Lulu, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan's ability to perfectly capture both candid and portrait-style shots caught our attention immediately. His portfolio is superb, but what makes Dan stand out is his personality bar none. From the onset, Dan was well-organized, attentive, and provided invaluable insight for our big day, but most importantly he listened. He listened to our questions, our concerns, and listened to what we envisioned for photographs on our big day. Planning and coordination are his strong suits — the seamlessness on our wedding day with pre-ceremony shots, ceremony shots, post ceremony shots, reception shots, and golden-hour shots were perfect. During our wedding day Dan acted as a personal assistant to both the bride and groom, making us both feel comfortable and at ease. If you're looking for the perfect balance of creativity and professionalism, you've found your match. Dan books up fast and far in advance, so if you find that Dan has availability for your big day — book him.

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so happy that we hired Dan as the photographer for our wedding! He was so professional leading up to the big day - answered emails promptly and with detail, was great at scheduling, and most importantly made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Both Dan and his assistant did an amazing job on the wedding day. The photos came out amazing, and we honestly just had a great time hanging out with Dan throughout the day and various photo sessions. Dan got us our images within a week or two, which I consider to be a very fast turnaround. In summary, Dan is professional, incredibly skilled, and a super kind and personable guy. So glad we went with him!

Profile Picture Phillip, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Dan and his assistant Mike were great! Dan had previously photographed my sister's wedding two years prior, and it was a no brainier to get back to him for our engagement photos and wedding day.

From leading up to the wedding, to our wedding day, Dan was easy to communicate with, and ensured he captured all the photos on our wish-list. The hard part now is deciding which photos to print!

Profile Picture Lucia, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews