71 Reviews for Dan Aguirre Photography

Albums (2)
Proofs (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)

Dan was an absolute joy to work with and made our wedding day one of the best days of my life! I didn't have a wedding planner or coordinator and realized that I didn't need to because Dan helped make so much of the planning of the pictures and timeline so easy and made sure that we got every shot I wanted that day without anything feeling rushed. He was so amazing to work with and we could not be happier with our photos!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so happy to have Dan do both our engagement and wedding photos! He was absolutely a pleasure to work with and so easy-going. With a short deadline to get our save-the-dates out, we scheduled our engagement shoot early in the morning on a weekday and it ended up raining and Dan was such a great sport about it. He called even earlier in the morning to make sure we were ok with it and showed up before us with extra umbrellas (that looked a lot better than what we had at home.) He was able to get us the full album, beautifully edited in such a short time too!

For the wedding photos, his attention to detail was astounding and the candids made it look like he didn’t miss a single moment. We are so happy with his quality of work and professionalism! Thank you Dan!

Profile Picture Sonal, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

Dan is simply the best! From the very first phone conversation, he was so professional, helpful, patient and knowledable. He photographed both our engagement and wedding photos, and not just me, but my entire family and wedding party, thought he was so incredibly great to work with. His calm and easy going manner definitely helped me feel relaxed throughout the planning process and as you can see from his work, he has a natural talent to capture great lighting, candid smiles and the little moments in a very creative and artistic way. I feel we got exceptional quality for the price. Dan and his assistant were with us all day and night, and we received our wedding photos less than 2 weeks following the wedding..amazing! I am going to have such a hard time choosing photos for my album because i love them all. Dan is top notch and worth every penny.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My new husband and I recommend with the highest confidence that you book Dan for your wedding as soon as you can.

We came to Dan through two friends whose weddings he had previously photographed, and we are so glad we did. He was absolutely the vendor we had the highest level of confidence in and comfort with for our wedding day.

Dan has meticulous attention to detail and great responsiveness / level of customer service. Working with him leading up to our wedding was a breeze. It is a huge comfort as a bride planning so many aspects of a wedding to trust your vendors, and you will definitely trust Dan to take care of any and all photography details needed.

In our engagement shoot and wedding day photos, Dan was warm, professional, quick, and skilled. We got ALL of our photos back within two weeks of both of these events, which is absolutely above and beyond industry standard. In addition, Dan acted almost as a part of our wedding party in the best way possible as we got ready on our wedding day - he helped to pour champagne, steam a bridesmaids dress, and pin my father's boutinerre. He seamlessly set up my husband and my first look and truly helped us to plan and execute the logistics of the day in addition to capturing our wedding day so beautifully.

Beyond his responsiveness, warmth, and service, Dan's skill is simply amazing. We love all of our photos so much. They capture the happiness of our wedding day and the joy of our loved ones at our celebration.

Thank you, Dan!!! We loved working with you.

Profile Picture Allison, 10/13/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

Dan is the BEST. The best photographer, of course - his pictures were BEAUTIFUL (and did I mention arrived just two weeks after our wedding? Trust me you'll love this after your wedding ends and you just want to relive all the moments and can't wait for your photos!), they captured everyone's expressions and emotions so perfectly, they captured the fall colors in the background and the colors of the bouquets and bridesmaids' dresses in such a gorgeous way, and they captured these little moments (like with the flower girl) that I didn't even realize were happening and LOVED. But not only that, Dan was the BEST doer-of-other-things-that-weren't-even-his-job - dress needs bustling? Dan to the rescue (only one who knew how to do it!). Reminding the bride to drink water because it's a LONG day and water is an afterthought? Dan was on it. Need chairs that can be used for the Hora? Dan got them! Someone faints during the wedding? Dan was there to help. Seriously, he did all these amazingly helpful things that weren't even under photographer role, and they were really, really appreciated. On top of that, he was a pleasure to work with (it was fun to hang out with Dan!), accommodated our requests to take jumping shots and table shots, and did I mention that his photos were BEAUTIFUL? Highly, highly recommended.

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

We got married October 6th at The Hellenic Center in Ipswich, MA. I could not say enough about how happy that I am that I chose to go with Dan as our wedding photographer! He truly is a master of his craft. His professionalism is something that you notice right from the first meeting to the very last photo taken. Our wedding party all told us how great he was. He made everyone feel comfortable and you barely noticed he was there taking a picture of you. Him and his colleague were part of our day from 1:30pm until we got on the bus at 11pm. He captured every moment of our wedding so perfectly. When we go through our pictures we feel like we are reliving that entire day all over again. And what was so great is that we got our all of our pictures online only 2 weeks after the wedding! We highly recommend going with Dan as your wedding photographer. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Christy, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Dan was absolutely amazing. He was super responsive, professional and friendly. We participated in an engagement photo session and found it very helpful. My husband hates having his picture taken, and he made a point to tell me and Dan how painless it was. Dan’s work speaks for itself, and he was a total joy to work with from start to finish.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Dan was phenomenal. I'm a really shy/introverted person, but he made me feel super comfortable. He was on top of things, too, as a true professional should be.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan was so incredible! He is so calm and down to earth - exactly the kind of person you want to be spending your special day with. Our wedding day fell on the one rainy, cold day in a week of beautiful weather, and as the forecast shaped up, I started to freak out. Dan was amazing; he calmed me down by sending me some gorgeous photos he'd taken in the rain and assured me that we would still get great pictures even if it poured. When the day arrived, he was so great! He was found ways to get incredible shots without getting us soaked, and he was totally game to march out into the wet fields with a tarp and umbrellas. He had us laughing and having a great time despite the weather. In fact, that intrepid photo shoot in the rain is one of my best memories of the big day. After the ceremony, the clouds parted and we even got a rainbow! Dan literally laid down on the muddy ground to get the shot! He was so committed!
We had such a good time taking the photos, but when I saw the result I was blown away. Not only did Dan turn them around super quick, but the photos were INCREDIBLE. There are no words! He captured every moment and made two very awkward people look natural and happy. During the dancing, he captured all the fun and candid liveliness of the night. I could not be happier with my choice of photographer.

Profile Picture Addy, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Dan photographed our wedding at Harrington Farm this August and I'm not sure that words can describe how awesome he is. The photos were amazing but Dan was also so helpful and really easy to work with. Dan and his assistant Mike both showed up right on time and made sure we stayed on schedule and got all the photos we wanted. He never hesitated to help when we needed an extra hand to carry something or with last minute details. We were feeling a little bit awkward at first, not really know what to do with people staring at us and taking photos but Dan was great at getting us to relax and smile and laugh naturally throughout the whole process. During the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception he took amazing photos without getting in the way of any of the celebration. He and Mike took photos of everything, it was like they were everywhere and no where all at once; they were like ninjas.
As great as Dan was the day of the wedding, we were even more surprised when he e-mailed us a preview just 3 days after the wedding and had the website with every picture available a little over a week after the wedding. Shortly after that the USB drive with all the photos arrived in our mailbox in an awesome little storage box. We had to make tons of decisions for this wedding, but I would say one of the best was hiring Dan to photograph our day. I can't thank him and Mike enough!

Profile Picture Hollis, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan was so wonderful to work with! He made our day fantastic and we are so happy with how the photos turned out! Couldn't ask for a better photographer to capture our special day!

Profile Picture Cate, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan was very professional and was able to direct all the shots. We absolutely loved his creative style and he was a fun guy to talk with. He made the whole experience stress-free. Whenever we had any questions, he would answer them. We were worried about the lighting at our church and wanted him to scope it out. He went with us to tour the venue and made suggestions that he did during the ceremony. He delivered the photos with a quick turn around and sent us a USB of all the images for us to keep. The photos that he took were absolutely amazing. Dan deserves all the awards and recognition!!

Profile Picture David and Lulu, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan's ability to perfectly capture both candid and portrait-style shots caught our attention immediately. His portfolio is superb, but what makes Dan stand out is his personality bar none. From the onset, Dan was well-organized, attentive, and provided invaluable insight for our big day, but most importantly he listened. He listened to our questions, our concerns, and listened to what we envisioned for photographs on our big day. Planning and coordination are his strong suits — the seamlessness on our wedding day with pre-ceremony shots, ceremony shots, post ceremony shots, reception shots, and golden-hour shots were perfect. During our wedding day Dan acted as a personal assistant to both the bride and groom, making us both feel comfortable and at ease. If you're looking for the perfect balance of creativity and professionalism, you've found your match. Dan books up fast and far in advance, so if you find that Dan has availability for your big day — book him.

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so happy that we hired Dan as the photographer for our wedding! He was so professional leading up to the big day - answered emails promptly and with detail, was great at scheduling, and most importantly made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Both Dan and his assistant did an amazing job on the wedding day. The photos came out amazing, and we honestly just had a great time hanging out with Dan throughout the day and various photo sessions. Dan got us our images within a week or two, which I consider to be a very fast turnaround. In summary, Dan is professional, incredibly skilled, and a super kind and personable guy. So glad we went with him!

Profile Picture Phillip, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Dan and his assistant Mike were great! Dan had previously photographed my sister's wedding two years prior, and it was a no brainier to get back to him for our engagement photos and wedding day.

From leading up to the wedding, to our wedding day, Dan was easy to communicate with, and ensured he captured all the photos on our wish-list. The hard part now is deciding which photos to print!

Profile Picture Lucia, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan Aguirre was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. He is extremely friendly, outgoing, polite, and patient--all of which helped to put us totally at ease during the engagement shoot and wedding day, which we were initially worried would be awkward and/or stressful. Dan was actually the third photographer we worked with, we ended up firing our first two after they underwent drastic personality changes immediately after our deposit checks cleared. I wish that we had gone with Dan from the start, it would have saved so much time and stress during the planning process. The product he delivered was beautiful, consisting of literally thousands of stunning pictures which were turned over to us SUPER fast after both the engagement shoot and the wedding. I get compliments on our pictures all the time, and multiple brides-to-be have messaged/emailed me to inquire about which photographer we used and his contact details because they were so impressed with his work. I can't recommend Dan enough, he definitely won't disappoint!

Profile Picture Katy, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We had a wonderful time working with Dan! From the time that my fiance and I first booked him, he was wonderful about keeping in contact leading up to the day of. Because we were planning our wedding from out of town, Dan was very accommodating in scheduling several meetings both in person and over skype when we were available. We loved that he was able to come with a second professional for the day of the wedding and stay throughout the evening, as opposed to other photographers that we looked into who charged extra for these services- for Dan they came with his commitment to the entire day! The photos came out beautifully- both of our family and loved ones, as well as photos of the little details of the day.

Profile Picture Mary, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

My husband and I are so happy we chose Dan as our wedding day photographer! We fell in love as soon as we met him, as he's very laid back and easy to talk to. Despite my fears of a camera in my face all day, he puts you right at ease and is not intrusive. He's a true professional and goes the extra mile to get a really great shot, whether that be precariously balancing on a rock or laying down on the wet ground! He even helped me put my veil in before the ceremony!! HIs turnaround time is super quick, and we were delighted to receive our wedding pictures within 2 weeks of our special day! HIs focus is truly on the love between us and our families and his pictures are breathtaking. We can't recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Jenn, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

It was actually surprising to me to learn how important your wedding photographer can be. Not only do they need to take absolutely stunning and incredible photos, but they need to be approachable, you need to feel comfortable around them (as you will be with them for your whole wedding day!), you need to trust them and trust their work, they need to be easy going but efficient and effective in communicating what is happening/going to happen, and work well with all of your other vendors (and your family of 50+ all running around trying to take wedding photos, which Dan managed with ease and try professionalism.) All of these qualities we were lucky enough to find in Dan. Working with Dan was one of the easiest choices we made in the wedding planning process. He is not only talented and takes fantastic and special photos, but he is also priced reasonably and fairly. Just a quick story about Dan and his amazingness - I was about two weeks out from my wedding on 4/8/17 and was busy with lots of last minute to-dos! I accidentally overpaid Dan by $300 and I had no idea. I most likely would have never noticed. He immediately got in touch with me to let me know I overpaid him and he refunded me immediately. ALSO I asked him how much it would be for him to stay an extra couple hours at our reception, and he pointed out to me that his contract was actually for as many hours as I wanted him to stay (he stayed 12 hours....!) He is just an honest, genuine and awesome photographer and I give him my highest recommendation. Thank you Dan for capturing the most crazy, beautiful, happiest day of our lives. We owe you so much for making our day so perfect and seamless, and capturing it to be just that!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough good things about Dan! He is delightful. Our entire wedding, all the guests, fell in love with him and his work. He somehow manages to be the best photographer but also your bridal attendant and being everyone's best friend while also blending into the background. He is a magician. And his work speaks for itself - UN-BE-LIEVABLE.

Profile Picture Catherine, 4/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan Aguirre did an incredible job photographing our wedding (and engagement photos). We continue to constantly get so many compliments on our photos! From the very beginning he has been professional, prepared, and made us feel so comfortable. We never doubted him for a second! He was referred to me by my best friend whose wedding he photographed three years prior. Since my wedding I have referred him to two friends and a family member who loved our pictures so much they wanted to hire him! He also made our wedding album which is absolutely amazing and something we'll cherish forever. We very highly recommend Dan Aguirre!

Profile Picture Julia, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Dan was the best wedding related decision we made during our 1.5 year engagement. If you've had a chance to see his fantastic work, it's so clear why someone would hire him, however what blew us away just as much was his unbelievably kind, calm and responsible personality. I never realized how a wedding photographer’s personality would impact the day, but of course it does! We are lucky that Dan was by our side to create such a relaxing experience. Dan takes great care to get to know what you want as a couple, meeting with you before the wedding and even taking the time to scope out the wedding location if he isn’t familiar with it. Through these efforts, we had our first look in a beautiful location I would have otherwise overlooked. My fiancé was pretty nervous about the photography process at our wedding and Dan made it not just painless, but enjoyable. He puts even the most camera shy person at ease and works so well with the wedding party, even one as big as ours (24 people!). The group photos were quick, organized and came out great. We are also thrilled with his beautiful candids, which made up another group of the photos we adore from the night. It’s what I first noticed about his work and, once we got our online album back, we were thrilled to see he had exceeded our very high expectations. There are photos that my fiancé, family and friends have looked at in complete disbelief – we couldn’t believe some of the very special images he was able to capture without disrupting the moment at all. He really is a photography ninja! Additionally, Dan’s attention to detail is impeccable. He would notice when a hair was out of place or when one of us was holding a drink during a special photo, and quickly fix the issue so it wasn’t a part of the shot. His calm, kind and responsible presence was noticed by everyone at the wedding. Thank you, Dan!!

Profile Picture Kara, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are no words to describe how ecstatic we were with Dan as our wedding photographer. He was the first and only photographer we interviewed and we have absolutely no regrets. He was amazing throughout the entire process. The day of our wedding he was attentive and present while also not making it seem like he was hovering constantly. His assistant Iaritza was amazing as well. She got candid photos while Dan was doing our traditional family portraits that are some of my favorites. If you are getting married in the North Shore, I highly recommend Dan and his team.

Profile Picture Carrissa, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I were thrilled to have Dan Aguirre as our wedding photographer - he is the best! We were initially attracted to his online portfolio, and ended up narrowing our choices of wedding date based on his availability. We knew we made the right choice in booking Dan after our engagement session in which he put us totally at ease (we're not the kind of people who naturally enjoy being in front of the camera) and we came away with great photos that day. Throughout the planning process Dan's incredible attention to detail became evident, as did his focus on making sure he understood what we wanted and that we would be happy with the photos of our wedding. When the big day came, the planning paid off, and everything went smoothly. Dan and his assistant Bridgette were with us all day, and we got all the shots we had discussed and then some - they missed nothing. The photos themselves are absolutely stunning, and we still have difficulty picking our favorites. And he worked so quickly to turn around the photos that we received the link to our entire wedding album in just a week and a half - before we even returned from our honeymoon! That turnaround time is basically unheard of among wedding photographers. Being able to sit at a cafe in Italy during our honeymoon and browse our wedding photos over breakfast was the final icing on the cake with our experience with Dan!

Profile Picture User7372439, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews