Daly Photography Reviews

9 | Pensacola, FL

9 Reviews for Daly Photography

John & Heather · Married on 02/23/2013

Rebecca is Truly Fantastic her Creative eye is such a Refeshing take on Photography. The Wedding photos and Video she created for us are such a Treasure and Everyone asks "Who took these, They are Amazing!". She made a Local Beach Wedding look like Paradise and she captured so many personal moments that every time we or anyone looks at the photos you Feel the Moment. Rebecca was also Great with Taking Control of the People and getting everyone to do what was needed for a perfect shot, quickly and without Pain :) She also drove all the way to Jacksonville Florida to work with us. Dont let anyone but Rebecca @ Daly Photography Capture your Life Events... She's the Best!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Julie · Married on 07/28/2012

Communication was great. I stated that I didn't want "traditional". She caught my families personality perfectly! Her turn around for producing the pictures was beyond my expectations. She was extremely friendly and was at ease with my young children. Can't wait to go to Florida for another photo session!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Allison · Married on 06/02/2012

Rebecca proved herself to be the best photographer out there. She is willing to travel, shows up early and stays as long as she needs to. Once you see her pictures it's amazing to realize she was the sole photographer for our event - every possible angle and shot was covered and every couple or family had their own picture done - it is like looking through a living guest book! The editing is beautiful - colors pop and it really portrays the wonderful time we had. I could not have asked for a better capturing of all our special moments, and I would definitely recommend her. You get the quality of pictures you pay for, and her pictures are absolute proof of why I trust a professional to do big events. I will use Rebecca every time!!!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2012

We absolutely LOVED working with Becky. She was timely, professional and knew exactly what we needed without us having to ask. Her ethics were good and we would definitely recommend her to others and use her services again as she does much much more than just weddings.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Dk · Married on 04/05/2012

Rebecca was so thoughtful and insightful throughout our entire wedding. She truly catered to us and our unique taste and culture. She is a versatile photographer, capable of making ANY bride happy!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Gracia · Married on 07/12/2011

Rebecca is great! She was my photographer for my wedding last year. My husband was going to be deployed and so about 2 months before that, we decided that we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. It was a very small wedding with just family but I knew this was a day that I wanted to remember forever...I searched around my area for photographers and videographers and could not find a single person to work with me with my budget. Luckily, I met Rebecca! Not only did she work with me but she treated my family and I with priority! My family loved her and I can't thank her enough for all her help. I couldn't be more happy with her photos! This is her passion and it shows!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Theresa · event on 07/30/2008

I have been following Daly Photography's work for years. I have yet to hire her for my own wedding, groom pending! But I have used her for family photos and I have recommended her to several friends that were getting married and the pictures were beautiful. I just love how no matter the size of the bride, she really makes them look beautiful. She's a true professional that knows what angles flatter each body type. I cannot wait until I can hire her for my big day!!!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Ruth Riggins · Married on 03/29/2008

Becky was just starting her career when she photographed my daughter's wedding in 2008. We could not have been more pleased! You can view some of my daughter's wedding photos on Becky's website (she's the one on the golf course)...and the photo album she put together is priceless! My second daughter recently got married during the time Becky was expecting so unfortunately we were not able to take her to the Keys with us. However, when we returned we scheduled a photo shoot of my daughter in her wedding gown in Riverside Park in Jacksonville. Becky took over 144 amazing photos and spent almost two hours with us! We have since scheduled her for family photos at the beach in September....we love Becky, she is truly an amazing artist/photographer!!

Sent on 08/15/2012

I would absolutely recommend Rebecca. She is a wonderful photograher, and all together sweet individual. I receive compliments on my wedding photos all the time, and would have paid twice as much to receive such beautiful photos that I will treasure for a lifetime. Donna Green

Sent on 08/03/2012

Daly Photography's reply:

And this to this date, I have yet to meet a bride as organized as you, Donna! All that hard work paid off and you were able to truly enjoy your wedding day!It was such a blast and your family was really awesome to work with. Thank you for your kind words.