Dalton Young Films Reviews

26 Reviews for Dalton Young Films

• Paul

Paul · Married on 08/06/2016

An Absolute Must

At first, I kind of put up an argument on hiring a videographer. We were already paying a lot for a photographer, and I wasn't sure if the benefit would outweigh the cost. My wife convinced me, and we found Dalton at White Tarpon Media. Worth, every, penny. Both my wife and I prefer our videos to our wedding photos. They captured the true heart and personality of our ceremony. Getting married on the beach, we knew not everyone would be able to hear our vows. Dalton concealed microphones on our persons, and now, we will forever have the vows we wrote for each other on video. The footage was amazing. The editing is nothing short of perfect. He worked extremely well with us and the photographer. Photos are nice, but what Dalton and his team at White Tarpon Media were able to accomplish by capturing the character and moments that can't be captured in a photo. To anyone that is considering hiring a videographer, do it, and go with White Tarpon Media. I promise you, you won't regret it.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Dalton Young Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind and honest words. It was a truly amazing event bringing Texas to the Florida Panhandle! You guys were amazing, and the event was one of our absolute favorites. We are thankful that we got to share those moments with you both.