Dalton Young Films Reviews

26 Reviews for Dalton Young Films

• Morgan

Morgan C. · Married on 12/12/2020

Incredible Capture of our Perfect Day

I cannot say enough good things about Dalton Young Films. Even before we got our video back, I was incr3edibly impressed with his professionalism and eagerness to accommodate all of my requests. Now for the video: WOW! It is incredibly perfect in every way. He captured every detail i wanted included and went above and beyond. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 01/11/2021

Dalton Young Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so grateful to have been such an integral part of your wedding day and intimate beach wedding. You both were fantastic, and really remind me why I love filming such unforgettable moments! I wish you both the absolute best!
  • Molly

Molly E. · Married on 11/27/2020

Molly Nixon

Words can not express how grateful I am for Dalton and the incredible video he put together. Due to COVID, we had to significantly decrease the amount of people we had at our wedding. I figured having a video of the event would be a cool way of sharing this marking time for us. Never in my wildest dreams would I have envisioned what Dalton created. It truly was a work of art. I was worried about feeling like I was being watched or filmed which might cause me to act differently, but Dalton moved seamlessly in and out of different situations where half of the time I didn’t even know we were being filmed. He worked great alongside my photographer and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a professional and top notch videographer.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Dalton Young Films's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Incredibly grateful to have been such an integral part of your biggest day! With all that is going on due to the pandemic, I'm thankful we were able to capture and share such an important moment with friends and family around the world who were unable to attend. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together!
  • Tori

Tori M. · Married on 09/26/2020

Best videographer ever!

Dalton was amazing to work with and we could tell he genuinely cared about creating something special to remember our big day by. I highly recommend him to anyone searching for a videographer, I couldn’t be happier with our decision to work with him!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Dalton Young Films's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review. It was so much fun being a part of your wedding, and the venue was absolutely stunning! You both were fantastic and easy to work with. Thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to tell your love story!

Scott T. · Married on 09/08/2020

Incredible!

The product we received was over the top and will enable us to re-live this experience anytime!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Dalton Young Films's reply:

Thank you all for having us and for taking the time to leave such a great review! We really enjoyed it and also are happy you loved the film!
  • Leighton

Leighton T. · Married on 08/09/2020

Amazing experience!

Dalton put together an amazing montage of our wedding day highlights that we will cherish forever. He got beautiful shots, was pieced together SO well, and was so easy to work with. He and his wife were so kind to traipse around with us in the Florida heat to capture it all! We are SO grateful we have this for ourselves to reminisce and to share with friends and family who weren’t able to join due to the pandemic this year.

Sent on 09/19/2020

Dalton Young Films's reply:

Thank you Leighton! We are thrilled you both loved the film! That was sort of a traipse huh? The boat ride to the private beach and all! Such a lovely event, we really enjoyed being a part of such a big moment in your life! Thank you again for trusting us with such important moments!

Jacob K. · Married on 08/09/2020

Great videographer—got this groom’s vote!

My wife was really the one to do the wedding planning but this guy showed up on wedding day, put a mic on me, and was so kind following us around for every moment of wedding day! He returned a professionally edited video to us just a month after wedding day, and we are very impressed! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/20/2020

Dalton Young Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the recommendation Jacob! We really enjoyed being a part of your event and glad you loved the film. you guys were amazing and easy to work with which makes our job so much easier! Congratulations!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer T. · Married on 08/09/2020

Captured Beautifully!

My daughter decided to do a destination wedding in the midst of coronavirus! Not knowing about vendors in Florida, we relied on WeddingWire's recommendation for lots of our vendors. White Tarpon Media did not disappoint with their wedding video! They captured the entire day beautifully! We were so so pleased with the finished product! For anyone who is planning a wedding in the Destin area, we strongly recommend Dalton and White Tarpon Media!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Dalton Young Films's reply:

Thank you so so much for the kind words! We had an absolute blast at the event and really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Such a beautiful brunch wedding, so thankful we could be a part of making those memories!
  • Karley

Karley F. · Married on 06/09/2020

Incredible Choice

Dalton was the perfect choice for our wedding. He was responsive, adaptable, professional and enjoyable to be around. He captured our day beautifully. As an artist myself, I was impressed by his detailed and visionary work and the timeframe he was able to complete our incredible video within. My husband and I highly recommend him for any special occasion!

Sent on 10/02/2020

Dalton Young Films's reply:

Thank you both for being fantastic and taking the time to share your experience working with us! Truly a gorgeous event! Fun. Tropical. Vibrant. Definitely one for the books! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • Taylor

Taylor V. · Married on 06/06/2020

Hire him— Dalton Young Films is FANTASTIC!!

I wasn’t sure if I wanted a video for our wedding... but several friends and family convinced us! We hired Dalton for our Pensacola Beach wedding! He was very professional, great to work with, excellent communication, and the video..... turned out spectacular! It’s more amazing than I could have ever imagined! So glad we went with Dalton! ....Also it must be noted we had to postpone our wedding due to COVID-19, and he was so flexible and willing to work with us during such a crazy and stressful time. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2020

Dalton Young Films's reply:

Such an amazing review. It was such a blast being a part of your big day! Your film turned out amazing! With all the ups and downs, I am thrilled everything worked out and your wedding day was such a success. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness. Your review means so much to us!
  • Klaire

Klaire P. · Married on 05/16/2020

on time, professional, full of energy

Dalton went out of his way above and beyond for us. We were a COVID couple that had to move our original wedding date and he gave us no hesitation and transferred to our new wedding date. He made sure to capture every moment that he knew I wanted in the film. He worked well with the other vendors to coordinate the best day for me. Of course I wanted drone footage, and of course it was raining the day of the wedding, but Dalton made sure to capture drone footage for me even if the rain only stopped for five minutes. I could not have asked for a better videographer for my special day. He was around for every special moment on the biggest day of my life. He even stayed extra for us because he knew I wanted to get a video of me leaving. Not only did he video our whole wedding, but he even gave us such a thoughtful wedding gift. You will not regret him as your videographer!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Dalton Young Films's reply:

Klaire, thank you so much for the kind review! You both has such a beautiful wedding and despite the pandemic and the rain, I'm just glad we were able to pull it all off together. It was a pleasure working together, and the reception was amazing! Best wishes to both of you!

Emily P. · Married on 05/15/2020

11/10 Service!

Planning a destination wedding can be a little bit intimidating. We were looking for a videographer for our wedding that was 800 miles from home. We came across Daltons page, and I couldn’t be more thankful that we did. His videos are captivating and I knew that we had to have him at our wedding! He is professional, easy-going and made us laugh and feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our wedding video turned out even better than we could have imagined. He truly cares about his clients and crafts his videos with passion. Definitely would recommend! We will cherish our video for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Dalton Young Films's reply:

We are so thankful you loved your film. Working with you and Dominic was fantastic. Such a heart felt event and you both were amazing and kind. So helpful and easy to work with! We are thankful for your trust in capturing some of your biggest moments in life! Thanks for taking the time to write an amazing review!
  • Jenna

Jenna S. · Married on 05/09/2020

Destin, FL Beach Wedding

My husband and I recently got married in Destin, FL! Dalton was absolutely incredible! He followed up with us in a timely manner and made sure to capture all of our special moments. As soon as we met him, we knew we were in good hands! He presented us with a very thoughtful gift and was so kind and genuine throughout the day. He felt like a friend. We originally thought our video was going to take 6-8 weeks to complete and he finished it in ONE week!!!! We have watched it over and over again and still can’t get over how perfect it is! Our friends and family have all cried because it’s absolutely breathtaking and captures all the raw emotion of the day! We can’t recommend Dalton enough!!! Book with him and I promise you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Dalton Young Films's reply:

Love it! Thank you for such a stellar review! It's always amazing to work with couples who are fun, laid-back, and madly in love. You both were fantastic to work with, and I really am glad you chose us to be a part of your big day. Thank you for sharing your experience!
  • Briana

Briana D. · Married on 03/01/2020

Priceless Experience With a Top-Quality Product

My husband and I could not have asked for a better experience or a more perfect film from Dalton with White Tarpon Media. From beginning to end, we only ever received timely correspondence, thorough work, punctuality, exceptional collaboration with our other vendors, and a top-quality product. Dalton never wavered to ensure our wishes were met, exceeding all of our expectations. Not only did he exude an unmatched professionalism, he was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. His friendly and kind nature not only won us over but also our family members, friends, and vendors. Our wedding film is an priceless collection of memories from our day which we will not stop watching. You are truly gifted! Thank you for your hard work, dedication, and compassion as an integral part of making our dream wedding come to life!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Dalton Young Films's reply:

Thank you for the detailed, and exceptional review. It really does mean a lot, and it helps set the expectations for other couples during their search for the best wedding vendors, especially with a wedding during a global pandemic such as COVID-19. You guys were amazing, your family was positive, and a high-energy group of friends really makes events like this possible. Thank you so much for putting your trust in us to capture your biggest day. I sincerely wish you both the absolute best!

Dawn L. · Married on 11/02/2019

Awesome and Professional

The videographer was so professional, polite and he did such an Amazing job.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Dalton Young Films's reply:

By far one one amazing event! The energy around the entire wedding was great and thankful to have been a part of such an important day. Thank you for the amazing review!
  • Julia

Julia D. · Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible

I heard that a videographer was not necessary for a wedding, that it was strictly an extra that I could do without. I am going to have to totally disagree!! I found dalton young on the knot a week before our wedding and boy am I thankful that I did! Because of all of the commotion and excitement On our wedding day It was impossible to take in every detail that made it so AMAZING!!! Dalton took all of those small important details and turned them into a film masterpiece. Not only was the highlight so amazing, he got it back to me before I returned home from the honeymoon!!! I cried the first 3 times watching it. He captured every important moment perfectly! Dalton arrived early and was the last to leave. His prices are extremely affordable for the quality and time he spends on the (superb) video you do receive. I recommend Dalton for absolutely ANY occasion! Bravo dalton you have one happy client!!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Dalton Young Films's reply:

I’m speechless! Thank you so much for the amazing review. It means so much to me to hear such honest feedback on my work. I’m happy that you loved it! You’re so very welcome!!
  • Haylee

Haylee H. · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing video from our wedding

I can’t recommend Dalton enough. He was so professional & very accommodating to ensure we got some of the most important moments to us the day of our wedding. Highly recommend investing in his fabulous work!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Dalton Young Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review. Loved working with you guys and it was a beautiful ceremony!

Kim H. · Married on 10/12/2019

Dalton was wonderful to work with.

Dalton went above and beyond to make Haylee’s video special. He got some beautiful shots without being intrusive during the wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Dalton Young Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and for being such a great help during Haylee's wedding. It takes the whole family to make events like this go as perfect as this day did!

Jonathan Y. · Married on 10/12/2019

Phenomenal Videographer!

When my wife and I got engaged, we knew we wanted to have a videographer capture our special day. Dalton with White Tarpon Media was recommended to us. Shortly after working with Dalton, we understood why. His priority was to ensure that he captured what was most important to us, from pre-wedding preparation with the bride, groom and attendants, to the wedding ceremony, and wedding reception. Dalton captured moments for us that we weren’t able to see ourselves with everything going on and did a tremendous job! Cannot day enough about the quality of this vendor and the product that they deliver! Highly recommend a videographer to future couples and Dalton with White Tarpon Media.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Dalton Young Films's reply:

Jonathan, I really appreciate the detailed review of your experience working with us! I'm thankful to have been a part of such an important day in each of your lives, and for you all to put your trust in us to capture so many unforgettable moments. Thank you for the recommendation, and I truly wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness together!

Randi M. · Married on 08/17/2019

wedding video for the win!

I'm not sure there is enough space for me to write everything we loved about White Tarpon Media. I planned our entire wedding from Texas, which meant relying solely on reviews and word of mouth. So I'm here to tell you to choose White Tarpon Media! Seriously. We were on the fence about hiring a videographer because we already had a photographer and honestly I didn't want to spend the extra money. We did some research and looked at prices. We will never regret hiring Dalton to video our wedding and reception. He was incredibly helpful from the moment we hired him and so patient with my million questions I threw at him. I was truly blown away by our wedding video. I watched it about 25 times the day he sent it to us. They captured every moment perfectly and its a true reflection of our love and happiness. His editing skills are out of this world. The one special request I asked for was making sure our vows were captured on audio. Dalton went beyond measures to capture every word and moment that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Sure, photos are great and fun to look at but having this video to watch is so much more than that. Thank you, White Tarpon Media, for all of your hard work and amazing footage. Do it! Hire Dalton right now!! You have my word you will not regret it.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Dalton Young Films's reply:

You guys are the best, such an amazing wedding and we are thrilled we got to be a part of your special day. We also appreciate each of you (and your families) for putting trust in us coming from Texas to preserve such an important moment in your lives. I knew from the first time we spoke that this would me an unforgettable event!
  • Brentleigh

Brentleigh J. · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing !!!

So great full we had Dalton capture this big mile stone in our lives. The video was everything we could of imagined and more!! He is very reasonable and awesome to work with 🤩

Sent on 07/17/2019

Dalton Young Films's reply:

Such a beautiful wedding, couple, and venue at the Gulf on Okaloosa Island! It was amazing working with ya'll and I am thrilled for such a great review and sharing your experience. Congratulations!

Kyle B. · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome 😎 🔥⭐️

Awesome video. Great guy to work with.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Dalton Young Films's reply:

I appreciate the excellent review! I truly enjoyed capturing those special moments for you and your wife.

Paige · Married on 06/14/2019

Navarre beach wedding

We are so happy we went with Dalton as our videographer! If you don’t think you need one for your wedding, think again. We were thrilled with his highlight video he made for our wedding! He really caught great moments , and I didn’t even notice he was filming most of the wedding because he was so discreet. I highly recommend his services!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Dalton Young Films's reply:

Thank you Paige for the amazing review! It was such a beautiful wedding, and we are glad you chose us to preserve those stunning memories for a lifetime. Congratulations!

David Y. · Married on 06/14/2019

Very thankful!

Really impressed with our highlight video Dalton did for our Navarre Beach wedding! The video was high quality and his pricing was great too! If you are on the fence about if you need a video of your wedding , it’s defiantly worth it!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Dalton Young Films's reply:

David, I am happy to hear this, and so thankful to have been part of such a lovely wedding! Thank you for the amazing review!

Keri S. · Married on 02/11/2019

AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!

My son was married November 2, 19, and we hired Dalton w/ White tarpon media for the event. I can’t say enough how awesome he was not only at the wedding, but the finished product was PRICELESS! If you have to do without anything else, don’t pass up hiring him. You will not regret it. Worth every penny!!! He was there to capture those special moments we can watch forever. The finished video we got to share with family and friends who didn’t get to attend. Amazing, honestly!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Dalton Young Films's reply:

Thank you for the stellar review and for putting your trust into us for such a big decision. Really thankful to be a part of such an amazing event and tell this story for a lifetime. Definitely a wonderful night to remember!