Dallas Wedding Video Reviews

7 | Addison, TX

7 Reviews for Dallas Wedding Video

Vivian · Married on 06/09/2017

I cannot get over how impressed I was with how our wedding video turned out! Aaron did such an amazing job and every time we watch our wedding video we get all the warm and fuzzies. The quality of the video is on par if not even better than some of the pricier professionals in the area such as Candlelight Films and Splendor. I can't even believe what a great deal we got and how beautifully Aaron captured our big day. Our wedding video feels like a movie and makes my heart so happy every time I watch it.

Aaron is also extremely responsive and professional. He goes above and beyond to make sure you are 100% satisfied. Even after he delivered our wedding highlight video, my mom was being nit-picky and requested for a particular moment to be included in the film. Aaron gladly went through all the video footage and found the exact moment she was talking about and seamlessly added it. I cannot say enough good things about working with him and we feel so lucky to have found such an amazing videographer that was actually budget friendly!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Rachel · Married on 04/03/2015

Hear me when I say this about Aaron and Dallas Creative...you will not be disappointed even in the slightest. If you don't believe that, you probably don't deserve this man and his CREATIVE talent on making your wants and needs, come true. He truly cares about what you are looking for and will do what it takes to make it happen. If you have an idea, he will ask for specifics and "wahhhh la!" he creates that exact thing you wanted but better. Example: we wanted a time lapse throughout our wedding and wanted certain time frames to go in slow motion such as our first dance. Aaron and his team captured every moment of our day and if you think you know ...you have no idea. Search our video and watch for yourself. Aaron did an impeccable job and we couldn't have asked for more. He even added a surprise at the end which if you look..it's definitely Aaron and his team and the Forever Events and Weddings team.

Aaron thank you so much for all that you did for us prior to our wedding and we can't show enough gratitude on everything you and the guys did on our special day. Thank you for the last minute fire drills of photos and amazingness you adapted to so quickly.

Thank you!

Sent on 05/03/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/10/2014

Aaron with Dallas Creative was so easy and comfortable to work with! I feel so lucky that I came across his name and company when I did. He is timely, responsive and most importantly, affordable. He was so great to work with on the actual wedding day and almost made it feel like the camera wasn't even there, which was important to me. I highly recommend Aaron for wedding videography and hope to see more of his work in the future!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Casey · Married on 04/26/2014

Aaron did such an wonderful job creating an amazing video that we look forward to watching for many years. He was terrific at capturing the most important moments of the best day of my life so far. We keep watching the video over and over and have shared with many. He does a wonderful job of blending in so he isn't distracting and every moment he captures is truly genuine. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Aaron was absolutely fantastic! He was punctual, professional, and created an incredible video of our wedding! He was very responsive to emails and quick to answer any questions and work with us to create exactly what we wanted! We will cherish our video and the memories he provided forever! You can see our highlight film here: http://www.dallasweddingvideo.co/highlight-film-zach-torrin-wszolek/

Sent on 06/23/2014

Christi · Married on 11/05/2011

We couldn't be happier with our wedding video. It's truly a treasure to us. I wasn't sure if I really wanted a wedding video, but I am so glad that I have it now. Working with Aaron was a great experience too. I love the style and he got the video done extra fast for me for me to show at a second reception. We highly recommend Aaron!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Matthew · Married on 06/04/2011

Aaron was easy to work with and captured all the moments we hoped to see as we looked back on our special day.

Sent on 06/12/2014